• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

who likes the phenylated form of piracetam (phenylpiracetam)?

phenylpiracetam carphedon phenotropil

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 eon

• 1,369 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 April 2014 - 08:20 AM

I just bought 1 gram of it to try it out soon. 100 mg is said to be the starting dosage. It is of Russian origin, I just hope it's not another Noopept (another Russian origin). I liked Noopept but it was subtle so at least I tried it.

• like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#2 easeforthesoul

• 14 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:00 PM

Phenylpiracetam has been a really great focus aid in my opinion. The best results for me have been at about 200mg, but it occasionally kept me up until 1 or 2 in the morning, even when taken between 12 and 2 in the afternoon. Tolerance builds if you continue to take it every day, so I'd suggest maybe once or twice a week. I stack it with 2-10mg sunifiram, which I have found creates synergy and a more enjoyable experience. 

Thanks for reading,

Bailey

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 eon

• Topic Starter
  • 1,369 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:33 AM

Great response. Not sure why someone gave this thread a -1 for my reputation. Weird.  :-D

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#4 MangekyōPeter

• 171 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 11:23 AM

I've also had pretty good results with 350 - 400mg dosages, coupled with a cup of coffee I'd put the combined quality and strenght of the energy and focus lifting effects above many other seemingly stronger stimulants (Modafinil/Adrafinil, 2-FMA, Sunifiram, Amphetamines, MPA). 

So yeah, but tolerance does set in relatively fast for me as well, as it does with most. But I guess it's fair trade that it needs to be cycled, as it's so wondefully and side-effect-ly free :D.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: phenylpiracetam, carphedon, phenotropil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users