piracetam aniracetam oxiracetam

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 MacGilleDhuibh

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 April 2014 - 05:30 PM

Hi there, 

I'm a final year law student with three finals in a month, I've taken Piracetam (about 5g a day) in conjunction with choline bitartate in the past and found that it had some effect. I'm thinking of switching to Aniracetam and Oxiracetam for the next month and half, any recommendations as to whether this is a good idea and if so, any comments concerning dosage?

Many thanks in advance  :)

#2 AmpleBeingdotcom

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:56 PM

Hi Mac,

Have you ever looked into a stack that contains Artichoke Extract and Forskolin?

It has been deeply discussed/tested on these forums and has yielded fantastic results for students who are looking to use it for studying/retaining information.

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 MacGilleDhuibh

• Topic Starter
  • 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 April 2014 - 02:37 PM

I haven't tried those, no. Would certainly consider including it in my stack though. I've read that aniracetam is more potent than piracetam so would likely be more suited for the fairly intense studying I'll be attempting to undertake over the next month?

My basic problem is that I have great difficulty focusing, I can rarely work for more than 30 minutes without getting distracted and bored but can very easily retain information when I engage with it. I've managed to do well and get through education with under a day's work for every exam, but given that these are my finals I'd really like to be able to study for hours on end without succumbing to the usual difficulties with regards to commitment. 

#4 AmpleBeingdotcom

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:22 PM

Mac,

Check out an LTP stack and see if it works for you. Our customers have emailed us and told us that they feel a deep focus when taking ours and find that they are able to focus for much longer periods of time.

This might be what you are looking for. Have you dabbled in any other nootropics?

#5 BigJohn

• 127 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:14 PM

I use 800 mg of Oxi 2x daily, 550 mg of Ani 2x daily, and 250 mg of CDP Chlone 2x daily, with 4 capsules of fish oil and 3 cup of coffee. Works great

#6 oneshot2shots

• 73 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:56 PM

modafinal or pramiracetam.

You will be a single minded genius for the day. Wouldn't take modafinal too often, seems to be too good to be true so it is. Would not go for 4 capsules of fish oil, heard it can go toxic if too much is taken.

#7 BigJohn

• 127 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:59 PM

modafinal or pramiracetam.

You will be a single minded genius for the day. Wouldn't take modafinal too often, seems to be too good to be true so it is. Would not go for 4 capsules of fish oil, heard it can go toxic if too much is taken.

I heard that Pram can damage neurons in the brain from excess nitric oxide. Does not seem safe

#8 oneshot2shots

• 73 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:14 PM

Indeed and your probably correct. OP will have to make his own decision by non backed up claims, but the benefits of pram are huge compared to cod liver oil tablets, and a few days a week for a couple of months is unlikely to pose any real risk. Think only time is going to tell what effects these racetams are going to have, 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#9 BigJohn

• 127 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:20 PM

That is true with the cod liver tablets. I take fish oil with my aniracetam because it is fat soluble, and good for overall brain health as well as physical health (cardio). Pramiracetam is 30 times stronger than piracetam, which makes it seem a little unsafe, plus it has a drastically different chemical structure from piracetam (which is the safest racetam). I stick to the more heavily studied race tams such as aniracetam and oxiracetam because they are closer to piracetam in strength, too much of a good thing is always dangerous. Aniracetam is 8-10 times stronger than piracetam, and oxiracetam is 2-3x more potent than piracetam, albeit with different neurological effects. I have not heard or read about any dangers concerning oxiracetam or aniracetam. It is a shame there is a lack of academic articles out there regarding aniracetam and oxiracetam. I can provide a link to the study regarding pramiracetam if you want to take a look at it, but I'm sure you've heard of it too. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: piracetam, aniracetam, oxiracetam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users