• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Re-selling supplements?

supplements resell sell nootropics

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 easeforthesoul

• 14 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:30 PM

I am just wondering how valid it would be to resell my unused supplements that I purchased on places like ebay or whatnot. Is that legal?

Thanks.

#2 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:08 PM

I don't see why not. What have you got?

#3 caliban

• Admin, Advisor, Director
  • 9,150 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:52 PM

Absolutely not.

LongeCity is a platform information exchange not for commercial transactions.
  • dislike x 2

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 easeforthesoul

• Topic Starter
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 07:33 PM

I wasn't saying to sell it on LongeCity for one, just wondering if it's okay to do it in general. But so you're saying that group buys shouldn't be discussed on LongeCity?

#5 Jeoshua

• 662 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 08:22 PM

Group buys are not a primarily commercial enterprise. They are almost always targeted to specific research chemicals which must be bought in bulk, and have some promising effect for either longevity or cognition. Not to mention, they function as an informal study on the effects of said compounds when the people participating in the group buy end up posting information on their experiences with said research chemical. They have even ended up unearthing compounds that have very marked psychological effects (PRL-8-53 for example) that were lost to time and bringing back enough interest in them to make them available commercially for reasonable prices (like PRL-8-53 being sold now on New Star Nootropics, Nootropics Depot, and others).

Basically, if you take your half-empty bottles to Ebay, it's not against their rules, so long as you price them appropriately and mark them very clearly as partially used. Just don't expect too many buyers to be interested unless they are very rare, as supplement wholesalers will very likely be able to undercut your price very drastically.

Edited by Jeoshua, 16 April 2014 - 08:27 PM.

• like x 1

#6 easeforthesoul

• Topic Starter
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:02 PM

Thank you for the info.

#7 Wasif Ahmad

• 1 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 04:04 PM

I don't see why not. What have you got?

Hi

I have got "Genf20 Plus" Tablets 120 pack bought from ebay a couple of months earlier. Its brand new and untouched. I wana resell that. Can you please help ?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: supplements, resell, sell, nootropics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users