Help with a potential cycle

modafinil sulbutiamine citicoline

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mafek

• 1 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 April 2014 - 06:53 AM

I have a few weeks requiring heavy focus and plenty of study. I have been considering cycling modafinil and sulbutiamine either by doing a block of three days of moda, followed by three days of sulbut and then a rest day, or would alternating between moda and sulbut each day be better? (I was also considering taking citicoline all week behind both stimulants).

Also any advice on dosage would be appreciated. Cheer guys!

#2 ModaMinds

• 83 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 04:11 AM

Finals week? Personally I would recommend sticking to just the modafinil every day. If you take it early enough in the morning (though hard to do if you're not a morning person), you'll be awake enough to get through morning grogginess, have plenty of time and energy to study all day, then the effects will wear off before you need to sleep. Just feel that the consistency of using modafinil will help reinforce neuroplasticity and memory, which are the most important when it comes to actually applying your studies to your finals. We can get a modafinil supply to you from ModaMind in time for finals week if needed.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 ZHMike

• 227 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:53 PM

I second Modamind, straight modafinil and you will be all set.  Hey Modamind, never heard of your site, where you guys based out of, has shipping to US been going ok?

Edited by ZHMike, 20 April 2014 - 01:56 PM.

#4 ModaMinds

• 83 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 03:43 PM

I second Modamind, straight modafinil and you will be all set.  Hey Modamind, never heard of your site, where you guys based out of, has shipping to US been going ok?

We're a new site (some reviews and apparently a chemical analysis will be on Reddit in the near future) - I opened it because I have connections with a pharma fulfillment company that's been shipping to the US for 14 years and wanted to provide a service that fills modafinil orders more consistently than others. Currently there have been no issues with delivery, and orders are also shipped out of a city that's not as affected by the FDA issues in India at the moment.

Edited by ModaMind, 20 April 2014 - 03:45 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#5 AmpleBeingdotcom

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:32 PM

Mafek,

Check out an LTP stack. Ours has been used by a few members of this forum and they can vouch for the effectiveness with studying.

You interested in just using it for academics when you need to or for full time use?

• dislike x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: modafinil, sulbutiamine, citicoline

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users