- - - - -

real nootropic is "interest & fun" ????

interest nootropic

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cortexian4

• 8 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 01:30 PM

(I think all of you may have experienced this.. )

I don't know biology.

but when I figured out there are some drugs which possibly make my brain more potent,

I started my own research "what is the best stack"??

almost 2 weeks, throughout the whole day.

my thoughts were full of nootropics.

almost like obssesion.

and my adhd symptoms gone away, I forgot every concerns that hinder my mind during that time.

felt no hunger. no tiredness. rather hopefulness. energetic. motivated ..

I easily go outside when feel tiredness during study(very frequently)

but when I search nootropic information, time went so fast.  

and when I see some new supplements that I didn't know,  all of those information understood, memorized naturally, automatically , without any hard effort.

lot of informations naturally structured in my brain,

good/bad price/effect/side effect/mechanism/popularity/scientific research/

if those informations were suggested in mid-term exam. maybe I have to memorize again, and again, write down on paper repeatedly, with full of stress

even though those informations are exactly identical.

we never forget the information what we interested in.

this is real nootropic I think. safe, natural, effective..

but actually, it's hard to adapt these "feelings"  when study something boring for me.

what is the mechanism of these feelings??  dopamine ??

if dopamine makes my mind "concentrated naturally and powerfully", then oral administration of dopamine makes same thing happen??

Edited by cortexian4, 18 April 2014 - 01:34 PM.

#2 Ritchie

• 183 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:23 AM

It's probably dopamine and/or norepinephrine. To answer your question, oral adminstration of dopamine would have no effect because it can't cross the BBB. You would need to take a dopamine precursor such as L-tyrosine or L-Dopa. I would stay away from L-Dopa if i were you though, due to it's serious side effects and neurotoxicity. Most psychostimulants(or more specifically, those that increase dopamine and norepinephrine) would induce very similar effects to what you're describing, so you can imagine why ritalin and adderall are so effective. If you're asking how to cure your adhd, then their are plenty of ways that are described in these very forums. You can try supplementing with precursors such as Tyrosine(for dopamine) and Choline(for Acetylcholine). You could also try a variety of Racetams such as Piracetam, which people report great sucess with.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 0010

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:21 AM

I think that majority of people misdiagnose themselves with adhd/add when they actually have anxiety to do things they're not usually in to. I find that xanax/tianeptine makes me more productive than amphetamines. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: interest, nootropic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users