- - - - -

Modafinil - powder vs pills

modafinil

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ichivictus

• 10 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 08:08 PM

I'd like to try modafinil for studying, but I find it very expensive. $1.50-2.00 per 200mg seems quite a lot compared to the powder. Alibaba has 100g for $100. Not sure how trustworthy it is which is why I'm here. 1g per dollar in powder vs 1g per 7.50-10 dollars in pill form. If powder works as well, why would I want pills? I heard powder sellers don't label their packages which results in long shipments due to customs.

I'd like to know where you guys get your modafinil from as it can be tough finding reliable sources. Anyone try it in bulk powder?

• like x 1

#2 ModaMinds

• 83 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 03:49 AM

There are almost no publicly-available and credible studies done on modafinil powder, and buying things from Alibaba is kind of like walking into a lion's den and hoping none of them eat you. Not to say there aren't legitimate vendors on Alibaba, but it's also rife with scammers (you can easily verify this online). Pairing a site known to host scammers with a substance that you will be ingesting yet don't have a lot of information on doesn't seem like the best way to go.

The powder sellers either don't label the packages or they purposefully mislabel them, which can cause some issues. Our 200mg pills start at $1.83/pill and go as low as $1.33, plus discounts for Bitcoin, but you won't find pill prices much lower than that without 2-4 week shipping delays. As you mentioned studying, we can get these to you before finals week...

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 ichivictus

• Topic Starter
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 06:17 AM

Thanks for the response. Yea heard about how even gold members on alibaba scam quite often so I'll shy away from them.

Saw you on Reddit earlier and I might just get it from you with bitcoin. I'm in the NW part of the US, how fast could it make it here?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 ModaMinds

• 83 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:27 AM

Thanks for the response. Yea heard about how even gold members on alibaba scam quite often so I'll shy away from them.

Saw you on Reddit earlier and I might just get it from you with bitcoin. I'm in the NW part of the US, how fast could it make it here?

Good to see another Redditor. :) Someone actually decided to do a chemical analysis of our product if you want to wait around to see the result of that. It's in /r/afinil. Anyway, we estimate delivery as 7-10 postal work days after shipping; orders are shipped within 1 day after purchasing except on Fridays after 12pm US Central. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: modafinil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users