- - - - -

Where's the piracetam

tag tag tag bla

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ron45

• 207 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 11:38 PM

Someone must be killing my posts. There is no piracetam for sale if you find some let me/us know. 

Ron

#2 ModaMinds

• 83 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:10 AM

You can't find piracetam? There are plenty of suppliers... Nootropics Depot... Pure Nootropics... etc.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 ron45

• Topic Starter
  • 207 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:53 AM

You can't find piracetam? There are plenty of suppliers... Nootropics Depot... Pure Nootropics... etc.

My post is an excellent example of going off half cocked. I thought I posted an explanation but I didn't see it just now……

So, while searching google for piracetam earlier today I saw some email posts saying they couldn't get piracetam. Yesterday I had a conversation with a supplier explaining why pir. was pulled from ebay. There is something not right about ebay saying they aren't selling it because it's illegal in some other country. Why should they care whats illegal in Goat Gooser Morocco?

They sure don't care if hash is illegal here. It just smells bad, not the hash but the reasoning. Never the less, It's gone from ebay according to my source. Later I was thinking that what if all other net biddnisses decided to be that stupid.

Then I tried to buy some pir. from three different sites… out of stock... no longer available etc. So I put two and two together and got six. The next site I tried after my alarmist post sold me some. However, it's sunday and it was a virtual sale. So hopefully tomorrow I'll get a ship notice.

My apologies to all for my haste in posting earlier.

Ron 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#4 ModaMinds

• 83 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 05:24 AM

My post is an excellent example of going off half cocked. I thought I posted an explanation but I didn't see it just now……

So, while searching google for piracetam earlier today I saw some email posts saying they couldn't get piracetam. Yesterday I had a conversation with a supplier explaining why pir. was pulled from ebay. There is something not right about ebay saying they aren't selling it because it's illegal in some other country. Why should they care whats illegal in Goat Gooser Morocco?

They sure don't care if hash is illegal here. It just smells bad, not the hash but the reasoning. Never the less, It's gone from ebay according to my source. Later I was thinking that what if all other net biddnisses decided to be that stupid.

Then I tried to buy some pir. from three different sites… out of stock... no longer available etc. So I put two and two together and got six. The next site I tried after my alarmist post sold me some. However, it's sunday and it was a virtual sale. So hopefully tomorrow I'll get a ship notice.

My apologies to all for my haste in posting earlier.

Ron 

Unfortunately, I don't know much on the supply chains or current market conditions of racetams since we currently don't carry them. However, in the official subreddits for nootropics, Nootropics Depot is a verified source of piracetam and I know that Pure Nootropics is as well. I've not seen anything on Reddit or on those suppliers websites that piracetam isn't available, especially since Depot is busy promoting their new capsules, and haven't heard anything from anyone on the subreddits (a large majority of whom are piracetam users) about it not being available.

Buying from eBay does seem to lend itself to some issues such as eBay randomly removing products, etc. because of course eBay tries to be somewhat self-regulated, but as far as individual suppliers, I haven't heard a whisper about any supplies drying up or no longer being shipped out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users