Photo

Stem Cell availability?

stem cell

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BDon

• 90 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:34 AM

I am hearing stem cell rejuvenation is becoming much more common these days in liberal states.. (Florida).

Can insurance cover this or what are the prices exactly. I have bad injuries at the age of 23 and I want to recover for bodybuilding and being able to preform sport-activities.. I am also wondering if I take HGH @ 2-4iu daily it will accelerate my tendons/ligaments and make them stronger for 6-12 months sustained HGH therapy.

Thanks guys!

• like x 1

#2 mjp108

• 18 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:17 PM

Greetings,

I am not in the field nor do I have any science back ground, with my credentials stated let  provide some of my personal experience. I am a seventy two year old male in good to outstanding physical health and have been using supplements for many years.

I have given myself medically supervised HCG injections for several years and did not find its benefits versus cost worth the investment. I found that there are supplemental sources that raised my HCG levels and have elected to go that route.  It is my belief that the use of HCG is for long term benefits.  Based on my personal experience I did not see significant benefits and I believe you would not be satisfied with the results. I believe that HCG benefits are for the very long term.

I have recently started  PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma ) injections.  As I understand the process your own blood is used to extract stem cells and the stem cells are re-injected back into the injured area. I have found the process extremely beneficial.  I am not using the process for a muscle injury and what I am doing is very much off this topic here but the success it nothing short of spectacular and that success would make me try it for a muscle injury. You should investigate the process for your injury and decide.  I believe that this would solve your issue in the short term.

Let me know what you finally decide and why.

Mike

Greetings,

I am not in the field nor do I have any science back ground, with my credentials stated let  provide some of my personal experience. I am a seventy two year old male in good to outstanding physical health and have been using supplements for many years.

I have given myself medically supervised HCG injections for several years and did not find its benefits versus cost worth the investment. I found that there are supplemental sources that raised my HCG levels and have elected to go that route.  It is my belief that the use of HCG is for long term benefits.  Based on my personal experience I did not see significant benefits and I believe you would not be satisfied with the results. I believe that HCG benefits are for the very long term.

I have recently started  PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma ) injections.  As I understand the process your own blood is used to extract stem cells and the stem cells are re-injected back into the injured area. I have found the process extremely beneficial.  I am not using the process for a muscle injury and what I am doing is very much off this topic here but the success it nothing short of spectacular and that success would make me try it for a muscle injury. You should investigate the process for your injury and decide.  I believe that this would solve your issue in the short term.

Let me know what you finally decide and why.

Mike

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stem cell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users