• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 October 2014 - 09:00 PM

This is a handy resource on one of my fav sites:
http://www.ergo-log....gelatinegh.html

I'm doing gelatin as its affordable:
http://www.nature.co...jcn201021a.html
Its also good for your joints.

I also tried Melatonin before gym; its pretty weird.

#32 12 String

• 58 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 October 2014 - 01:38 AM

Yeah, if I knew where to obtain real HGH I wouldn't take a GH secretogogue.  But none-the-less it seems to work as advertised in the studies.  Yeah, HGH would be ideal since the GH releasers only stimulate the body to make more GH.... I suspect people in their later 60s could take all the GH releasers they wanted to but their bodies simply can't produce enough GH to get back to their levels when they were teenagers.

This thread got me interested in SARMS. One of the research papers mentioned that the elderly could benefit:

Once daily treatment of older people with oral MK-677 for up to 4 weeks enhanced pulsatile GH release, significantly increased serum GH and IGF-I concentrations, and, at a dose of 25 mg/day, restored serum IGF-I concentrations to those of young adults.

http://www.ncbi.nlm..../pubmed/8954023

I'm trying ostarine now and may add MK-677. Looking forward to more logging of your experiences. 

yeah, it all comes from China. If I get 10 gr it comes out to $28 per gram for the LGD-4033 and $30 for the MK-677.

Who's the source though? If done LGD from RC companies but wondering your china source.

I'm wondering also. Allen, PM me if you can.

Thanks,

To book this BIOSCIENCE ad spot and support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above) - click HERE.

#33 thedarkbobo

• 153 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 11:38 AM

I've recently ordered mk-677 from tht and will also provide some info when I got it and use for a month or so. Im quiet skinny 26 year old, have big trouble with gaining muscles :sad:

#34 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 12:09 PM

I've recently ordered mk-677 from tht and will also provide some info when I got it and use for a month or so. Im quiet skinny 26 year old, have big trouble with gaining muscles :sad:

Do you train and eat correctly enough? Adding whey protein-shakes to my diet on training days and the following day made a big difference for me. 

#35 thedarkbobo

• 153 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:04 PM

Do you train and eat correctly enough? Adding whey protein-shakes to my diet on training days and the following day made a big difference for me. 

I guess so...I burn alories super fast, I am drinking either whey shake or yogurts on those days, but I will try to eat some more :P

Also some supplements (I guess C60-00) seemed to increase my need for calories.

#36 HungryHippocampi

• 19 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 November 2014 - 11:33 PM

Here's a couple of natural ways to temporarily increase HGH:

600mg dose of AlphaGPC

Dry Sauna:  http://fourhourworkw...conditioning-2/

Cheers!

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#37 AOLministrator

• 181 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 November 2014 - 12:29 PM

If you want GH and are male then just do heavy weight lifting. Nothing on the market is more powerful and healthy than that.

• like x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#38 cani!

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 November 2014 - 03:34 PM

Had pretty good results combining GHRP-2 and CJC 1295 no DAC but the idea of pinning everyday was just too repulsive. I will use mk677 next year. Ceretropic have pretty good peptides custom made in the USA. 

I don't know about anti-aging and I really don't know if it will help prolong my life but, and it is entirely a personal philosophical choice, I'd rather strive for virtue and do everything in my power to be the best I can possibly be everyday, every hour every minute. 

Cheers!

Edited by cani!, 27 November 2014 - 03:36 PM.

#39 StevesPetRat

• 565 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 06:05 PM

600mg dose of AlphaGPC

It's been long known that muscarinic receptor (I believe M3) activation is required for GH secretion; that may explain the effects of aGPC.

#40 Juicy

• 92 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 December 2014 - 06:30 PM

Huperzine-A + Prami + Alpha-GPC + CJC-1295 w/ DAC + MK677.

#41 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 December 2014 - 02:01 AM

Not a wise thing, to be on prami for long.

#42 boff

• 40 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:11 AM

When cycling LGD-4033 do you follow up with PCT? And if so, what do you use?

Thanks.

#43 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:09 AM

I've used clomid and an estrogen blocker.... Not sure how much shutdown affected me. I suppose an individual's pct is rather unique given age and their natural levels of hormones and length of time on a cycle and dosing. I'm going to go on another cycle soon of lgd and mk677 and I'll post up results if I can remember this thread.

#44 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 12:46 AM

A 2012 Japanese study stated “...These findings suggest that a single dose of GPC increases growth hormone secretion and hepatic fat oxidation, with concomitant increases in choline levels, in young adults.”

In another double  blind study of 7 human males, the subjects improved their power output by 14% 90 minutes after supplementing 600 milligrams. To quote the study:

“These data indicate that a single 600 mg dose of [Alpha GPC], when administered 90 minutes prior to resistance exercise, increases post-exercise serum [growth hormone] and peak bench press force. ”

• Informative x 2

#45 cani!

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 December 2014 - 01:10 AM

A 2012 Japanese study stated “...These findings suggest that a single dose of GPC increases growth hormone secretion and hepatic fat oxidation, with concomitant increases in choline levels, in young adults.”

In another double  blind study of 7 human males, the subjects improved their power output by 14% 90 minutes after supplementing 600 milligrams. To quote the study:

“These data indicate that a single 600 mg dose of [Alpha GPC], when administered 90 minutes prior to resistance exercise, increases post-exercise serum [growth hormone] and peak bench press force. ”

Not sure the bench press peak increase was due to a release of gh instead of a better mind-muscle connection. In any case, good to know, thanks for sharing.

#46 Allen Walters

• 95 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:55 PM

At your age I'd just add 500 cal for a week and see if that helps. My daughter is 21 and took one dose of MK-677 and sweated her Ass off for a week. You have enough GH already.

#47 Juicy

• 92 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:39 PM

We should keep this board alive! Seems like people are interested in peptides.

However this is what I'd suggest... for elevating IGF-1 levels..

~

Alpha-GPC 600mg (4 times daily) + 200mcg of Huperzine-A + 1 gram of EGCG

~

CJC-1295 w/ DAC 8-10mg weekly

MK677 75mg-100mg ED

HGH possibly depending on the situation

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • like x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#48 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:30 PM

I'm going to give the huperzine, a gpc, and mk677 cycle a try.. It will be interesting to see the results. I'm not ready to start pinning yet when there is an oral gh secretogogue available. The problem is that I want to do another cycle of lgd and doubt I'll stager the cycles back to back. I'd try real gh but I'd need a source...........

#49 12 String

• 58 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 December 2014 - 06:07 PM

We should keep this board alive! Seems like people are interested in peptides.

However this is what I'd suggest... for elevating IGF-1 levels..

~

Alpha-GPC 600mg (4 times daily) + 200mcg of Huperzine-A + 1 gram of EGCG

~

CJC-1295 w/ DAC 8-10mg weekly

MK677 75mg-100mg ED

HGH possibly depending on the situation

Why would you need anything other than MK677? The studies available indicate that it can restore HGH and IGF-1 to normal young adult levels. Are you trying to increase the levels above that? Just wondering.

For example, http://www.ncbi.nlm....7071/figure/F9/

• Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#50 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 December 2014 - 07:01 PM

Yes. Go big or go home, as the saying goes.
  • Cheerful x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#51 JohnD60

• 540 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 09:50 PM

1. Growth hormone releasers that work well for men in their 20s probably don't work as well for men in their 40s+. 2. I have experimented with both Sarms and growth hormone releasing peptides, I suppose they worked somewhat for me, I am 54. I have read enough about them to accept that they build muscle for most men (and women). I don't use them  and don't recommend them primarily because we have no idea what the effect of long term use of these compounds, I am referring more so to Sarms, is on humans. When you use these compounds you are volunteering to be a test subject. They are legal (for research purposes) primarily because the law hasn't caught up with the science yet, and the compounds are no threat to big pharma, not because they have been tested and proven safe. The 'Bro' websites that shill for the Sarms and Peptides makers only exist because of the advertising fees they get from the Sarms and Peptide makers. One month Brand X will be the greatest Sarm ever, then the next month Brand Y will be the greatest Sarm ever. Anyone expressing an opposing opinion will be shouted down and mocked, then shunned, then eventually banned from the site. I'd wager almost all the guys on those sites built and maintain  their muscles the old fashioned way (Testosterone and Steroid injections), even if they do also use Sarms and Peptides. At least Testosterone and Steroid injections have decades of anecdotal historical evidence to show that moderate, occasional use is rarely crippling to some critical biosystem.

Edited by JohnD60, 22 December 2014 - 09:53 PM.

• Good Point x 3
  • Agree x 1

#52 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:00 PM

Except some people, including myself, have gotten good results from the secretogogue route. I do think the same about all the bros espousing swarms and peptides and prohormones. But back on target, mk677 has real science behind it. That's really the one I've read the pubmed type papers on. I had some very real shoulder pain for nearly two years with no signs of getting better.... A few cycles of a research chemical and it got better to the point i couldn't tell I was ever injured. I actually had to curtail working out for several months out of pain. But I'm sure there is bunk product out there.... Due to the fact that it's forced into the gray market by big brother.
  • Informative x 2
  • like x 1

#53 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 December 2014 - 09:21 PM

After a hiatus, I'm back on mk677. Throwing in some lgd, huperzine, and alpha gpc.

#54 Juicy

• 92 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 December 2014 - 11:31 PM

Good you're listening on regards to AlphaGPC + Huperzine-A now add some EGCG and Prami!

#55 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 December 2014 - 01:09 PM

Prami is added as well.

#56 Boopy!

• 201 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 06:15 AM

If I'm not mistaken YK-11 is a SARM not a GH releaser.

I heard from an other member of this site that ceretropic.com Ipamorelin & Mod GRF 1-29 were good.

Also a good thing about Ipamorelin is that it doesn't raise prolactin, unlike many other GH releasers.

I forget -- what is wrong with raising prolactin?   I know I read this somewhere.   (I'm a woman,  interested in health/long life,  not obsessed bodybuilding type stuff.)  So all I know or remember is that prolactin is what releases the milk ducts and is similar to the hormone oxytocin,  the cuddle hormone.   (Hey,  that's from years ago in nursing school so better than no memory at all.)

#57 thedarkbobo

• 153 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 07:43 PM

Hmm I was recently searching for YK-11 and found something different but maybe better: Sulforaphane(SFN),

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/25593219

SFN significantly increased skeletal muscle mass, muscle force (∼30%), running distance (∼20%), and GSH-to-GSSG ratio (∼3.2-fold) of mdx mice and decreased the activities of plasma creatine phosphokinase (∼45%) and lactate dehydrogenase (∼40%), gastrocnemius hypertrophy (∼25%), myocardial hypertrophy (∼20%), and malondialdehyde levels (∼60%). Furthermore, SFN treatment also reduced the central nucleation (∼40%), fiber size variability, and inflammation and improved the sarcolemmal integrity of mdx mice. Collectively, these results show that SFN can improve muscle function and pathology and protect dystrophic muscle from oxidative damage in mdx mice associated with Nrf2 signaling pathway, which indicate Nrf2 may have clinical implications for the treatment of patients with muscular dystrophy.

There are some extracts available on the market, maybe somebody on forum have already tried this?

+

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/23092945

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/24126483

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/22898620

http://www.ncbi.nlm....oraphane muscle

http://anabolicminds...inhibition.html

Edited by thedarkbobo, 18 January 2015 - 08:08 PM.

#58 nowayout

• 2,946 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 01:39 AM

I used pharmaceutical grade GHRP-6 (by prescription)  for a while at various doses.  Never saw any benefit.  It gave me worse insomnia, though, whereas a lot of people claim that it makes them sleep better. 

#59 Allen Walters

• 95 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 05:17 PM

I take Sulforaphane in the form of broccolli sprout powder I get from ebay. The major thing I notice is it stops all my joint pain. Way better than any meds I've tried. 2 grams a day seems to work well for me. At $20 a pound it's pretty cheap.

To book this BIOSCIENCE ad spot and support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above) - click HERE.

#60 Juicy

• 92 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 January 2015 - 01:26 AM

Interesting.. Thanks for the info!

I take Sulforaphane in the form of broccolli sprout powder I get from ebay. The major thing I notice is it stops all my joint pain. Way better than any meds I've tried. 2 grams a day seems to work well for me. At $20 a pound it's pretty cheap.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users