• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Confused on something in the cholinergic area.

centro dmae choline

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ron45

• 207 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:09 AM

Examine.com says centrophenoxine is a cholinergic. But it is a `shortcut' to DMAE my term not theirs. So is CDP choline still necessary if I'm taking centro @ 500 mg twice a day along with pramiracetam and piracetam? Not sure how the racetam dosages will pan out, maybe a gram of piracetam and 250 mg to start with for prami .

Thanks,

Ron

Edited by ron45, 23 April 2014 - 12:11 AM.

#2 ron45

• Topic Starter
  • 207 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:54 PM

I'm not sure if there is something wrong with my use of the english language or this question is too simple for everyone to bother with. Perhaps if you don't feel like talking about choline's relationship to centro you suggest some further reading. That would be help also.

Ron

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 thomasthomas

• 89 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:40 PM

Hi Ron.  Sometimes replies take a few days.

I'm pretty sure the Centrophenoxine should cover you as a choline source.

You could also go half/half with CDP-Choline/Centro, halving the dose with each. 

If you end up taking too much choline, you'll probably develop symptoms like:

1. Tight Chest

2. Difficulty breathing

3. Irritability

4. Excessive sweating

Maybe someone else will come along soon to answer your post.

#4 ron45

• Topic Starter
  • 207 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:41 PM

T T, I really appreciate you taking the time. As a neophyte sp.? the choline issue seems kind of important if you are hoping to get something out of you piracetam doses. The timing information seems all over the place. It wold depend on how long a given amount is active in your system and when you are going to take it.  I just saw someone suggest taking it the nite before. If it actually hangs around 8 hours, it would be nearly gone in the morning when some people take it. I don't mind reading to get information but where and what is the question. I welcome all reading suggestions. 

Ron

#5 thomasthomas

• 89 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:24 PM

That's not my experience.   It's recommended that you take choline a couple of hours

before taking a *racetam, but I take them at the same time, and this method works great

for me.

I know the choline is working because if I try to take Piracetam without it, I just get

tired and sleepy.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#6 ron45

• Topic Starter
  • 207 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 03:45 AM

It seems like a fairly important thing to get right. But  there are several different ideas about what's the best way. I guess it would depend on the type of choline too. Tough to be precise when everyone's unique in how substances react with and move about in their system. No pat answers……. cuz there's no pat people.

Ron

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: centro, dmae, choline

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users