anybody favor functional medicine here?

functional medicine

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 evolvedhuman2012

• 135 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:47 AM

https://www.youtube....h?v=99INrbeiCwA

presentation makes perfect sense to me.  I had some personal experiences with how they describe conventional medicine. 

I had some symptoms and the family doctor just very promptly prescribe some drug which I heard from different source had negative effect and risk and all.  And when I asked about a permanent cure, she looked at me with like a puzzled, lost look.

Yea, it was an epiphany for me.  The thing with functional medicine is that it’s somewhat unconventional and few in my area.  Kinda have to go outta the way to access them.

I like how the video breaks it down.  Feels like conventional medicine is just more lazy and labeling diseases based on symptoms rather than investigative approach.  Feels narrow-minded, conservative, rigid, stupid.  And functional medicine feels smart, open-minded, adaptive.

Narrow-minded people won’t see it this way.  It really take an open-minded to see the truth. To me, its not about what is normal , common and conventional. It’s about what is effective and solves problems. 

I had some run-ins with narrow-minded people that cling too hard to conventional medicine and treat functional medicine as voodoo or something. 

#2 evolvedhuman2012

• Topic Starter
  • 135 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 07:10 AM

i take it people here are clueless on this eh....

http://chriskresser.com/about

either people agree with his perspective on conventional western medicine or they really feel it's like BS voodoo medicine...

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: functional, medicine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users