• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Why does the media only promote the "black man/white woman model of interracial relationships?

interracial sex

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 11:38 PM

Has anyone else noticed this?

It seems like every other ad is a black man with a white woman. 

Very little do we see white men with black women, or white men with asian women, or hispanic women with asian men or Asian men with black women.

Some would argue the reason for this is that the most "culturally unacceptable" is the black man and white woman, thus it is an attempt to encourage acceptance. I don't think this is true at all. I find it even more difficult for white men to try appealing to culturally insulated asian or indian women, unless they are American born and raised.

So what gives with this Black man/white woman model?

It is happening to the degree that it almost seems like a disingenuous effort to promote this specific model of the "interracial relationship".

Furthermore it is making black women feel alienated from their own men and from white men at the same time. Ridiculous. 

Edited by TheFountain, 28 April 2014 - 11:40 PM.

• dislike x 3
  • Agree x 3

#2 Florian Xavier

• 242 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:16 AM

they are less attractive in average

• Agree x 2
  • dislike x 1
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#3 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:31 AM

they are less attractive in average

Huh? 

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 Florian Xavier

• 242 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:37 AM

it's a proven fact, less mutations or things like that.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2

#5 tunt01

• 2,308 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:43 AM

some white women like black cock.  idk how or why this is a topic on this forum.  and i also don't know how you are on the internet this long and don't know this already.

• dislike x 2
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#6 BlueCloud

• 540 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:59 AM

It is happening to the degree that it almost seems like a disingenuous effort to promote this specific model of the "interracial relationship".

No. It's simply that, for decades and decades, western media has put the prototype of the blonde white woman at the top of the pyramid of desire. The blonde white woman has been "used" to sell anything , both to men and women. Men desire her, women wants to be her. The blonde white woman is a failproof selling machine in the western world.

Media is also very conservative ( or they are just conforming to the conservatism of their target audiences ), so when it comes to introducing some mixity, they do it slowly, by "mixing" the man first, as it is less risky. As views evolve, things should change more and we'll see more mixity of all races and genders in the media. That is , if the media is courageous enough.

Edited by BlueCloud, 29 April 2014 - 10:02 AM.

• dislike x 1
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#7 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 04:22 PM

What the fuck are you talking about?

Edited by TheFountain, 29 April 2014 - 04:22 PM.

• dislike x 2
  • Agree x 2

#8 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 04:22 PM

What the fuck are you talking about? 

Edited by TheFountain, 29 April 2014 - 04:23 PM.

• dislike x 2

#9 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 04:27 PM

No. It's simply that, for decades and decades, western media has put the prototype of the blonde white woman at the top of the pyramid of desire. The blonde white woman has been "used" to sell anything , both to men and women. Men desire her, women wants to be her. The blonde white woman is a failproof selling machine in the western world.

Media is also very conservative ( or they are just conforming to the conservatism of their target audiences ), so when it comes to introducing some mixity, they do it slowly, by "mixing" the man first, as it is less risky. As views evolve, things should change more and we'll see more mixity of all races and genders in the media. That is , if the media is courageous enough.

I think any white woman, be her young, healthy and attractive, Blonde, Brunette, Ginger is a selling point in the western media. 

"so when it comes to introducing some mixity, they do it slowly, by "mixing" the man first, as it is less risky."

But why only black men mainly? What about Asian men?

The problem is that when the media portrays an over abundance of representations of 'diversity' they are not only doing the complete opposite of representing diversity by portraying only one type of interracial relationship, but they are giving a statistically inaccurate portrayal of the truth.

There are more interracial relationships involving asians and whites than any other kind.  This is why I called their portrayal of the black man/white woman thing disingenuous. It is disingenuous because it is misrepresenting the statistical majority of interracial relationships. 

Edited by TheFountain, 29 April 2014 - 04:29 PM.

• dislike x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#10 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:20 PM

some white women like black cock.  

But the statistically significant number of interracial relationships show that the white men/asian women model is higher than all. But there is a lack of representation in the media of this.

Furthermore the question was why does the media only show the black man/white woman model predominately? 

Seems like the liberal agenda trying to push 'diversity' by only promoting one thing, which is a lack of diversity. 

PS.

I am not racist, nice try at a false implication though. 

• dislike x 2
  • like x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#11 Duchykins

• 1,415 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 09:40 PM

I'm only 31 but my experience in black/white couples is that I see much more black men with white women than white men with black women. Racial diversity is very rich here and in the city where I grew up, Sacramento

I suspect something cultural rather than racial/physical. It's probably going to sound racist but most of the black women I know are single or have a string of short lived relationships with men in general. I don't know why that is.

Source: life and a 10 year interracial marriage, friends with interracial couples and interracial couples in my family

Edited by Duchykins, 26 May 2014 - 09:41 PM.

• dislike x 1
  • like x 1
  • Informative x 1

#12 tunt01

• 2,308 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 09:45 PM

This is an f'ing moronic discussion.  African Americans are ~13% of the US population.  Asians are 5%.  That's why the "liberal media" shows more black people than asians on TV.  1)  because there are more of them and 2) they are getting paid to build an audience.

Numerically it's almost impossible for there to be more white men/asian women couples than black men/white women couples simply by the law of large numbers.

• like x 2
  • dislike x 1
  • Needs references x 1

#13 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 12:39 AM

I'm only 31 but my experience in black/white couples is that I see much more black men with white women than white men with black women. 

The statistically accurate picture is that there are more white male/asian female relationships than any other interracial types. 

Does it get portrayed in the media? Nope. I wonder why....

And young girls tend to be easily manipulated by the media. So it is not surprising that after seeing Jay Z or whoever dry humping a bunch of white paid model girls in a video, white girls are subconsciously then influenced to date black men more. But that still does not change the fact that, worldly, there is far more white male on asian female relationships than black man/white women. 

Edited by TheFountain, 27 May 2014 - 12:40 AM.

• dislike x 2

#14 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 12:41 AM

This is an f'ing moronic discussion.  African Americans are ~13% of the US population.  Asians are 5%.  That's why the "liberal media" shows more black people than asians on TV.  1)  because there are more of them and 2) they are getting paid to build an audience.

Numerically it's almost impossible for there to be more white men/asian women couples than black men/white women couples simply by the law of large numbers.

Haha! 

How many asian people are there in the world, in China alone? How many Asian women? 

World statistics proves you wrong!

• dislike x 2

#15 tunt01

• 2,308 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 12:49 AM

Haha! 

How many asian people are there in the world, in China alone? How many Asian women? 

Right.  Because you so clearly explained we were having a discussion about Chinese media.  And do you honestly think your commentary about black men/white women is portrayed extensively in the Chinese media?  What a further ridiculous set of statements to attempt to wedge some hypothetical into this "discussion" or whatever it is.  I don't know why I even waste my time in a thread like this.  What the hell is even doing on longecity, is a better question.

• like x 2
  • Needs references x 1
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#16 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 12:55 AM

Haha! 

Right.  Because you so clearly explained we were having a discussion about Chinese media.  And do you honestly think your commentary about black men/white women is portrayed extensively in the Chinese media?  What a further ridiculous set of statements to attempt to wedge some hypothetical into this "discussion" or whatever it is.  I don't know why I even waste my time in a thread like this.  What the hell is even doing on longecity, is a better question.

Listen liberal agenda, nobody is saying that black men and white women never happen. But the way the media is portraying it is as if it is the norm and additionally that the type of people usually involved in these relationships are high class.

How about a little truth in advertising. Most black male/white female relationships fall apart because 

1-They are based on mere curiosity and/or sex and usually lack of compatibility is arrived at pretty fast after the sex

and

2-Most of these kinds of relationships involve trashy, or what we politically incorrect cunts call 'ghetto' types. White trash, ghetto blacks, etc. 

Yet the media glorifies it to such an extent. Why?

Is this what it believes the black community needs? Instead of education? Jobs? Community? 

Gimme a mudder fuggin break mayne!

Edited by TheFountain, 27 May 2014 - 12:56 AM.

• dislike x 1

#17 tunt01

• 2,308 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 01:49 AM

stuff

1.  Show statistics for what you are saying and stop bloviating your own personal preconceived notions.  You are either a straight up racist or shooting from the hip with no facts on some 'gut' viewpoint.

2.  My entire family is hard core Republican.  So much so, that my father has been a Rush Limbaugh (who personally makes me sick) newsletter subscriber for over 20 years.  I worked on the Dole campaign.  You have no clue.

Just more preconceived nonsense in attempt to impose your morals/views upon blacks/media/whatever.

• like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#18 Duchykins

• 1,415 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 02:16 AM

Haha! 

Listen liberal agenda, nobody is saying that black men and white women never happen. But the way the media is portraying it is as if it is the norm and additionally that the type of people usually involved in these relationships are high class.

How about a little truth in advertising. Most black male/white female relationships fall apart because 

1-They are based on mere curiosity and/or sex and usually lack of compatibility is arrived at pretty fast after the sex

and

2-Most of these kinds of relationships involve trashy, or what we politically incorrect cunts call 'ghetto' types. White trash, ghetto blacks, etc. 

Is this what it believes the black community needs? Instead of education? Jobs? Community? 

This is probably the most disgusting post I've seen on Longecity.

You ARE racist. Your language that the media "glorifies" black/white relationships is indicative that SEEING INTERRACIAL COUPLES ON TV BOTHERS YOU so you notice it and dwell on it more than the rest of us. Hence your making this thread.

Edited by Duchykins, 27 May 2014 - 02:18 AM.

• dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#19 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 12:39 AM

stuff

1.  Show statistics for what you are saying and stop bloviating your own personal preconceived notions.  You are either a straight up racist or shooting from the hip with no facts on some 'gut' viewpoint.

2.  My entire family is hard core Republican.  So much so, that my father has been a Rush Limbaugh (who personally makes me sick) newsletter subscriber for over 20 years.  I worked on the Dole campaign.  You have no clue.

Just more preconceived nonsense in attempt to impose your morals/views upon blacks/media/whatever.

Nigga pulease. 

You showin off BOLLSHIT numbers dat don't exist in da first place! 

Republibrals? Huh? Wha? Sha? Gah? 

Haha! 

and

This is probably the most disgusting post I've seen on Longecity.

You ARE racist. Your language that the media "glorifies" black/white relationships is indicative that SEEING INTERRACIAL COUPLES ON TV BOTHERS YOU so you notice it and dwell on it more than the rest of us. Hence your making this thread.

I think these portrayals in the media of black men/white women are racist and sexist at the same time. 

Because they are only there to play lip service to one minority and another so called minority. 

White women are catered to in society. Aint no betch gonna tell dis boi othawise! 

#20 ben951

• 111 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 02:34 PM

You should have wrote: Why does the us  media only promote the "black man/white woman model of interracial relationships?

I'm white and married to a black woman we have a daughter, we never had any weird look or a racist remark from black or white people when we're together, thank god  !

Mixed couple are very common place here.

• Good Point x 1

#21 Brafarality

• 684 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 04:13 PM

African-American culture has been unbelievably influential on world culture over the past 100 years- music, fashion, style, diction, idiomatic language, visual arts, and much much more. Something is working really well, even though there is still a persistent underclass. Perhaps they represent a macroscopic cultural personification of the 'starving artist' archetype. Endlessly creative, endlessly influential, but not reaping as much reward as they should (although, obviously, Jay-Z, P Diddy, Dr. Dre, Oprah and Beyonce have more wealth than most of us will see in 10 lifetimes- there is a small but firmly established and growing elite which counters starving artist notions). Being bi-male, I am particularly enamored of both male and female African beauty. Corey Baptiste? Rihanna? Cream of the crop..

Edited by Brafarality, 28 May 2014 - 04:16 PM.

• Off-Topic x 2

#22 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 09:11 PM

African-American culture has been unbelievably influential on world culture over the past 100 years- music, fashion, style, diction, idiomatic language, visual arts, and much much more. Something is working really well, even though there is still a persistent underclass. Perhaps they represent a macroscopic cultural personification of the 'starving artist' archetype. Endlessly creative, endlessly influential, but not reaping as much reward as they should (although, obviously, Jay-Z, P Diddy, Dr. Dre, Oprah and Beyonce have more wealth than most of us will see in 10 lifetimes- there is a small but firmly established and growing elite which counters starving artist notions). Being bi-male, I am particularly enamored of both male and female African beauty. Corey Baptiste? Rihanna? Cream of the crop..

The underclass is trying to pretend they are the upper class instead of getting their black asses out and getting an education. 

You ain't gonna be Jay Z any time soon. Best to get educated so you don't have to work at Walmart for the rest of your earthly life. 

#23 Brafarality

• 684 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 09:37 PM

The underclass is trying to pretend they are the upper class instead of getting their black asses out and getting an education. 

You ain't gonna be Jay Z any time soon. Best to get educated so you don't have to work at Walmart for the rest of your earthly life. 

But, somehow, someway, despite the contradictions, unevenness and disparities, it 'works'.

By 'works', I mean that African culture continues to cast a huge shadow over much of the world, disproportionate to its economic influence. Something about the foment and energy causes it. I can't cast it in sociological terms without speaking of the struggle of the minority culture against the ruling class and defining itself in the process...which is just a neutered, sterile, incomplete and lame explanation.

• dislike x 1

#24 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 01:28 PM

But, somehow, someway, despite the contradictions, unevenness and disparities, it 'works'.

By 'works', I mean that African culture continues to cast a huge shadow over much of the world, disproportionate to its economic influence. Something about the foment and energy causes it. I can't cast it in sociological terms without speaking of the struggle of the minority culture against the ruling class and defining itself in the process...which is just a neutered, sterile, incomplete and lame explanation.

Hipster.

#25 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 01:51 PM

Size.  Not length but circumference.  In order of decreasing average circumference, white, black, Asian.

Some sources say females derive satisfaction from a fuller feeling, which corresponds to male circumference.  But too much is too much?  And men do tend to prefer a tighter feeling.  One would expect the female size of the equivalent organ to correspond to the males' size.

IF true, this would explain the apparent hookup frequencies discussed above. 

(Note these are averages;  there are outliers.)

• Off-Topic x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#26 Brafarality

• 684 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 04:12 PM

Hipster.

Never!!! :)

There is too much obnoxious self-righteousness in that group!

#27 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 04:56 PM

Hipster.

Yea, like people who inflate black mens egos and try to make white men feel inferior to them. 

#28 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 04:56 PM

Hipster.

Yea, like people who inflate black mens egos and try to make white men feel inferior to them. 

#29 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 01:46 PM

And men do tend to prefer a tighter feeling.  One would expect the female size of the equivalent organ to correspond to the males' size.

I am not sure what you are saying here Maxwatt, but if white mens penises were not meant to fit into white womens vaginas, then I would think Evolution would have phased out either white men or white women a long time ago.

As for the tightness factor? That would explain why the white male on asian female trend is so prevalent. 

#30 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 06:52 PM

Fountain, it is survival of the fittest.  The smaller ones fit best.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: interracial, sex

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users