• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

Generic Modafinil (Sun Pharma's Modalert)

modafinil nootropics

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 d0xthem

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 May 2014 - 06:27 PM

I am interested in modafinil, however I am on the fence with purchasing from an indian pharmacy, even though ive read great things about one in particular (Sun Pharma's Modalert). Since pharmacies like such have no regulations, I am a little worried.. Definitely don't want to end up with kidney failure down the road after long term use. Anyone have any information/insight?

Thanks in advance : )

Edited by d0xthem, 03 May 2014 - 06:33 PM.

#2 gonzolo

• 5 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 08:41 PM

I tried it. Overall, its a good supplement to have in the toolbox but I much prefer caffiene. Modafinil is a dopamine reuptake inhibitor with no classic stimulant euphoria (it still makes music sound decent)..

The best use i have made of modafinil is I used it for long sessions of cardio. Overall, though the day after (or next several days after) I definetly feel off point.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 d0xthem

• Topic Starter
  • 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:58 AM

Thanks for the reply, I meant as in the purity of the pill going with a generic pharmacy such as Sun Pharma instead of a real pharmacy. Anyone know? Especially with Sun Pharma?

#4 Cap'n

• 17 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 12:13 PM

I've used Sun Pharma Modalert on and off for a year or so (bought from Singapore, I think). Purity? No idea, but I've had no problems with it. 

• like x 1

#5 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 01:06 PM

Probably research grade. If you want clinical grade, thats probably going to cost you a whole lot more.
  • dislike x 1

#6 koala_muncher

• 56 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 May 2014 - 11:52 AM

Modafinil is off patent now but the drug company who held the patent has been suing generic makers in a vexatious fashion.  It also payed off a number of US pharmaceutical companies a huge payola to NOT manufacture generics so it could keep the price high.  This company Cephalon, is a despicable example of corporate greed at the expense of needy patients who are paying outrageous amounts for their medications.  The competition has been so crippled that even now the tablets are are $6 a tablet for a small 100mg in Australia with government funding only available for an extremely narrow indication.

#7 koala_muncher

• 56 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:39 AM

Sun Pharma is meant to be a pharmaceutical grade plant.  I've tried their modafinil and it appears to work and looks properly manufactured. 

#8 Deckah

• 153 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 01:34 PM

Nulinxpharma.com also have sent to a mate of mine in Auckland. He got modafinil and xanax. I've ordered in Australia and tried the both of them and the xanax is not overly strong the 200mg caps arrived in couple of days at the best price and I've studied like crazy. Just take one in morning and a bit in the afternoon if i need it. Cheaper than coffee or red bull. And just under $1/capsule

Can't take you serious when all your posts are promoting the same company and the website also being registered to a "Douglas".

Careful using these sites people. I never got scammed by a website, but there is no doubt that some of these sites don't have shit @ all or the stuff they have is fake.
They're just there to receive your money and you can't report them since you're trying to purchase/receive illegal shit. So make sure you're using a method of payment and payment processors (on their end) that can work in your favor.

Edited by Deckah, 17 May 2014 - 01:34 PM.

#9 AccountNowClosed

• Validating/Suspended
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 07:35 PM

I agree with the user above! - There are so many scammers out there, some send you a small complimentary amount hoping you will buy a large quantity thinking they are legit and then not send you anything and take your money, other websites take your card details send you the product then sell your credit card details!

Be warned - these online pharmacies are not concerned over your health, the stuff people have received is shocking!

I think the only safe sellers, the ones I use, are people that you deal with directly and offer you safety with your payment and actually care about each persons custom and therefore health. Be warned of these big companies. If you want more details get in contact and can help you out :) Rant over :P

#10 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 01:30 AM

Illicit viral marketing of a website is a bad sign.  I'm seeing a lot of what looks like that around nulinx.  Just sayin.

• Unfriendly x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#11 koala_muncher

• 56 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 July 2014 - 01:17 PM

Calm down everyone, received my order from nulinxpharma just a business day later.  150 tablets 200mg modafinil.  Took first one today and kept me alert for over 14 hours at work.  Seems to work just the same as the sunpharma brand and cheaper.   He even put a little spaceman sticker on the package.  Remember, you can always attempt to persuade a doctor to write you a private prescription (no you probably don't qualify for PBS narcolepsy) and then fork out $347.32 for 60 tablets of half strength 100mg modafinil tabs at the chemist.  

No conflict of interested.

#12 Aurel

• 184 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 July 2014 - 07:51 PM

I have to second Thomas experience with Jake. Altough I have not tested the pills yet.

#13 hohi

• 8 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 04:31 PM

I received an order from JakeGoodman also and can say only the best things about the service. Very friendly and quick delivery. The modalert is great as usual of course! 5/5 - keep up the good work! Cheers

#14 Hermes

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:51 AM

Hi again everybody! I promised the seller I would write a review - just recieved an order for ModAlert 200mg from a uk seller. Ordered 100 for £80. Seems to be legit and works well. Got it within 2 days and was well packaged. I got it from this guy: jake.goodman2014@hush(dot)com. If you have any questions about my experience get in contact with me :) - Thanks

I have to second Thomas experience with Jake. Altough I have not tested the pills yet.

I received an order from JakeGoodman also and can say only the best things about the service. Very friendly and quick delivery. The modalert is great as usual of course! 5/5 - keep up the good work! Cheers

I've been "lurking" the Longecity forums for years now, but felt obliged to share my experience here. I just received my order this past week, and would like to vouch for Jake Goodman's services as well. I'm glad to have found your recommendations, or else I may have made the mistake of ordering from Nubrain again. Unlike that vendor, Jake is friendly in his correspondence, and quite prompt too. All of my concerns were addressed and all of my questions received an answer. He is probably offering the best deal on generic modafinil that you are likely to find on the internet. The stuff works as indicated and doesn't expire for another year and a half. Also worth mentioning is that he's very smart about packaging things discreetly. I'm in Canada where the Customs agents are quite diligent with their work, so this was my biggest concern. But a mere half a week after payment, the package arrived by Dutch registered post without any problems. Let's hope that he's able to continue this for years to come :ph34r:

#15 Aurel

• 184 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 August 2014 - 05:00 PM

I have been offline for a while. Personally I could vouch for thomas service. He gave me a refund, after I transfered some money for a product that he didnt have any more in stock. For me that is a clear sign, that there is no scamming involved. 

For the sake of the thread I have to add though that the pills havent worked for me. No alertness whatsoever on the full dosis. Because it was my first test of modafinil I have to conclude that I am a non responder. But I would really like to cross check this with another source. At best recommended by a long time board member. So if anyone could point something out to me, that would be great.

#16 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 11:42 PM

I tried it. Overall, its a good supplement to have in the toolbox but I much prefer caffiene. Modafinil is a dopamine reuptake inhibitor with no classic stimulant euphoria (it still makes music sound decent)..

The best use i have made of modafinil is I used it for long sessions of cardio. Overall, though the day after (or next several days after) I definetly feel off point.

I would have to disagree there, modafanil produced immense euphoria with me. 

#17 Apollo Creed

• 2 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:19 PM

I am a writer who has been using Sun Pharma Modalert on and off for years now.   When pressed on a deadline and in need of extra focus and attention, nothing beats it. 

Trouble is, I am having problems finding a reputable supplier.  My previous suppliers have vanished.  I have been forced to try new suppliers and have now been burned twice. 

Can someoone point me towards a reputable supplier? 

#18 jamesstandifer

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 November 2014 - 03:20 PM

Try onedollarthing listed in the followinmg rating: http://modafinilpric....wordpress.com/ This guy describes his experience dealing with Modalert stores and there

is onedollarthing vendor in this rating that is recommended as a cheap place to try.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#19 Ehren Maldonado

• 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 December 2014 - 04:55 PM

adderall is better than modafanil.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: modafinil, nootropics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users