Photo

THT.co Transhuman Technologies?

supplier review retailer

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 telight

• 173 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 12:19 AM

Has anyone ordered anything from them yet? They seem to have lots of novel substances at very good prices, their coluracetam price is insane is well. Something seems off about it though. If you ordered something, can you tell us if everything seemed legit?

#2 SearchingForAnswers

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 May 2014 - 04:35 PM

I'm also interested, seem they must be china-sourced given the prices.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 yungdino1996

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 May 2014 - 11:44 PM

I just ordered 7'8 dihydroxyflavone from them, it should be here Tuesday so hopefully things go well

#4 Phoenicis

• 339 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 May 2014 - 02:29 PM

yadayada may have mentioned them before, ask him? **enters porcupine fetal defense position**

Edited by Phoenicis, 28 May 2014 - 02:31 PM.

#5 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 04:06 PM

Well, I like porcupines for the matter. But, no I'm not the spokesperson for THT. You can ask other members anyway about THT, as they've sucessfully purchased 7,8-DHF and other compounds from them already.

#6 telight

• Topic Starter
  • 173 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 04:34 PM

I just ordered 7'8 dihydroxyflavone from them, it should be here Tuesday so hopefully things go well

Any updates?

#7 Phoenicis

• 339 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 May 2014 - 04:37 PM

Site looks sweet hope it's legit!

#8 world33

• 214 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 May 2014 - 02:23 AM

The website http://tht.co/ does not seem to be working anymore. I have bought some 7,8-DHF a week ago. If they do not ship or reply to my emails regarding the order I will start a PayPal dispute.

#9 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 04:32 AM

Remember it takes time for parcels to get to Aus, my previous order from them took about 3 weeks but it did arrive in the end. Longecity has been down for over a day on several occasions so a small site like this might take a few days. Fingers crossed that they really are only out temporarily.

The website http://tht.co/ does not seem to be working anymore. I have bought some 7,8-DHF a week ago. If they do not ship or reply to my emails regarding the order I will start a PayPal dispute.

#10 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 01:36 PM

Just saw their page now says this:

The ThT store is temporarily closed while we implement an improved checkout system. All outstanding orders will be fulfilled, and the store should re-open July 1st with a fully integrated shopping cart system, as well as a number of new products.

Please return around July 1st for exciting new products and a smoother, integrated checkout. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during the downtime. If you would like to check on the status of your order, please email info@tht.co

#11 yungdino1996

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 May 2014 - 04:04 PM

Any updates?

I would say its not a significant improvement but thats because I'm only taking like 10 to 15 mg a day, I'll update again whenever I up the dosage

#12 Killword

• 29 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 06:29 AM

Emailed them about one of theIr prices being significantly different than advertised on their website and received no response whatsoever so I never ordered from them. Did people eventually get their orders?

#13 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 11:47 AM

This website now says:

This Account Has Been Suspended

They are supposed to be back in a couple of days. Hope this is just a hiccup and they will be back soon.

#14 chris106

• 292 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 10:15 PM

So do I.

They had quite the interesting and novel roster of compounds, and were planning on adding even more after the relaunch...

Well, here's to hoping...

#15 splitastone

• 18 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 05:13 PM

transhuman technologies seems to be up and running.  Problem is that they don't list how much product you are getting (how many grams). They just list the price.  Anyone have ideas or know how much each product jar contains?

#16 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:44 PM

You can "kind of" see the quantity on the jar lids on some, but yeah attention to the important things seems to be a tad lacking

#17 Mightymatt420

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:28 AM

Any one know if nprfacility,com and tht.co are the same site? Seems kinda sketchy....

#18 broken_dopa

• 2 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 12:06 AM

Their prices are SUPER high now.  They are asking $75 for ONE gram of tianeptine.  Likewise, 9-me-BC is $125 for ONE gram.  What happened to this site?  I just discovered it and really need to try 9-me-BC but can't afford these outrageous prices.  Does anyone else still buy from them?  Any other known sites with 9-me-BC?

• dislike x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#19 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 July 2017 - 01:29 AM

anyone still using the site?? the prices seem quite high dont they?

• dislike x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: supplier review, retailer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users