Ladasten/Bromantane

bromantane ladasten

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ccnootropics

• 66 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 May 2014 - 10:46 PM

Does anybody know of any research regarding Bromantane's mechanism of action, interactions with other drugs, and/or safety profile in general (regarding things such as organ damage etc.). Thanks!

#2 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:13 PM

I seriously doubt it is harmful of toxic. I did take it one morning and found it the most potent nootropic I have ever taken. At the time I had heavy metal poisoning though so the effect did not duplicate. I am going to try it again.
Or toxic. The Russian army used it a lot and they still sell it there with no qualms.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 ccnootropics

• Topic Starter
  • 66 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:18 PM

I seriously doubt it is harmful of toxic. I did take it one morning and found it the most potent nootropic I have ever taken. At the time I had heavy metal poisoning though so the effect did not duplicate. I am going to try it again.
Or toxic. The Russian army used it a lot and they still sell it there with no qualms.

That's interesting - most people I know seem to think that it's very mild.  It seems to be kind of a hit or miss for me.   Maybe it's effects are more noticeable to people that are in really extreme situations.  Thanks for your feedback!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#4 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 01:27 PM

Yeah I'm not sure. I'd have to re trial it someday. It was extremely expensive if not ordered from a Russian site.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bromantane, ladasten

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users