cerebrolysin experience anecdotes

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 HappyShoe

• 213 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 01:40 AM

Weird, try here: http://s000.tinyuplo...203110870946687

Risk of Discovery,

Some employers don't look kindly to off label drug use. You can hardly call this a supplement.

How would various people in your life react if they discovered you play with needles and inject almost experimental medication?

Risk of Complications,

Herpes virus reactivation, infection at injection sites, prions, unknown???

For those addressing disabilities there is a more appropriate avenue for trying this drug. It's not hard to get doctors onboard.

Herpes virus reactivation? What does that mean? I'm terrified of getting herpes so I'd like to know....

• Enjoying the show x 3

#32 Mr Matsubayashi

• 226 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 June 2015 - 07:35 AM

Risk of Discovery,

Some employers don't look kindly to off label drug use. You can hardly call this a supplement.

How would various people in your life react if they discovered you play with needles and inject almost experimental medication?

Risk of Complications,

For those addressing disabilities there is a more appropriate avenue for trying this drug. It's not hard to get doctors onboard.

Herpes virus reactivation? What does that mean? I'm terrified of getting herpes so I'd like to know....

Not a real concern.

For a while users were trying intranasal administration and one user reported an activation of epstein barr virus, of the herpes family. It kicked his ass for a while but my conjecture is that he already had the virus and something in the cere mix woke it up. Its connection might also be entirely coincidental, hard to tell with anecdotal of 1.

The only real issue i can think of is infection at injections sites. Not difficult to treat but hard to explain to your doctor.

Edited by Mr Matsubayashi, 06 June 2015 - 07:42 AM.

• Informative x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 exeolit

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 June 2015 - 05:41 PM

Hello I read through almost whole cere thread thanks everybody for their contribution, many good posts and insights I like it here a lot.

I thought I give it a try, we have ridiculously low price here, based on what prices have been posted i consider it low 5*10ml less then 35 $ 

it is legit source (neuro pharma) from drugstore.

Brief summary of my background:

Depressed since early teenage, my attitude has changed few years ago so depression is not a thing anymore, could say 90% is gone( i am not popping pills for two years), anxiety some particular things makes me anxious mostly social-based, when I drank it was a lot, always a lot, many many times I fainted or didn't remember a thing from the night before,

I was smoking since eighteen last year it was a pack-a-day but i quit, I also have smoked weed everyday for almost whole year, tried some other substances too (lsd,shrooms,ecstasy)

I am collage dropout trying to find a job, not manual labor( if someone from IT could recommend IT path what to learn and what certificates should I make would be much appreciated :laugh: ) , I thought it is time to restore my brain also I have been diagnosed with ADD (sometimes it was like for one sentence read, 

at least three thoughts came up, you know when you do something and someone is trying to interrupt you but you are in a zone

and you are not responding, that never happened to me I kid you not ) 

I am trying to learn new things everyday and follow my routine which is: 

7.5-8 hours of sleep,  gym every other day plus some aerobic exercise, cold showers, meditation, started with Brain Workshop (80 sessions so far)

trying to eat healthy no sugar no candy no sweetened-waters at all, trying to cut carbohydrates - I feel really good without sugars and without much carbs

Finally Cere experience: no filters 22g needle IM-administration

First day 10 ml dosage to my quad, felt like better vision and little more focused 

second day off because i wanted to know how am I responding to it.

third day : 10ml maybe sharpened vision for some time but i went to gym then it disappeared 

fourth day : 10 ml nothing special i was calmer a bit and anxiety could be decreased by 20% 

my dual n back (brainworkshop) was slightly better but nothing worth-raving

fifth day : before i took 0.8-1.6g piracetam along with lecithin. Today i tried 2.4g piracetam then

10ml of cere I could push myself easier to do some planking (2 minutes 15 sec straight its not much but I am getting better)

It is somehow easier to do less comfortable things but it is not mind blowing but after cold shower

I did some meditation, during which i almost fell asleep it was weird usually I do not get sleepy throughout a day,

It was pretty intense so I decided to take a nap and suddenly I woke up 4 hours later... 

so far my thoughts aren't fluent and  clear , but my perception could be better.

If I should rate it it would be 20/100 but i believe it could get better.

Any insights ? Maybe too much piracetam because I feel like I don't respond to Cere that much, or it could be too much Cere? 

Last thing I have been using MMS drops (sleep got better, time to fell-asleep shortened) if you heard of them they are alkali-based could it counteract in some way ? 

last ampule is waiting until tomorrow then I am going off for three days or so and want to try just 5ml a day 

Any questions and every comment is welcome( correction of grammar and phrase-use will be appreciated  too  :happy: )

#34 FeelsNumbMan

• 80 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 10:13 PM

Will Cerebrolysin still be good if it's been in the box it's been shipped in for a month or so? None of the ampules were broken open or anything, it's just that I still haven't opened the box for reasons. I didn't have the syringes for it until a week or two ago and I haven't found the perfect time to try it out.

#35 heal and help :)

• 5 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 12:16 PM

BUMP

I know that this thread is for the collection of experiences, but does anyone know where I can safely source Cerebrolysin in the UK?

#36 Maxpower

• 79 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 October 2016 - 10:44 AM

BUMP

I know that this thread is for the collection of experiences, but does anyone know where I can safely source Cerebrolysin in the UK?

I cant help with where to get it in U,K but i do know that people from a few different countries have bought it recently from Cosmicnootropic in Russia,

#37 Omega 3 Snake Oil

• 257 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 September 2018 - 01:23 AM

Risk of Discovery,

Risk of Complications,

Prions? Can someone please elaborate. I assume prions would be from contamination--is CL sourced from cow brains? 

#38 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 April 2022 - 01:35 PM

Cerebrolysine, cortexin etc can't work if you don't have the adequate material brain cells PROTEINS for the peptides to activate using. If you get a initial headache from them that means you are deficient in the nutrients needed so your brain wont allow them be used because otherwise it would be dangerous. You might get some brain energy since the amino acids break up few hours later in the form of warm sensation.

Edited by kurdishfella, 01 April 2022 - 01:50 PM.

#39 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 April 2022 - 01:03 PM

Also you can mix cerebrolysin with water to free the amino acids in the peptides. once in the blood it wont free themselves.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#40 HereticGambit

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 December 2022 - 03:02 PM

Also you can mix cerebrolysin with water to free the amino acids in the peptides. once in the blood it wont free themselves.

It comes prepacked in a solution and according to the manufacturer's instructions, it is ready for injection. Only when you are using a drip and rather large amounts per day would dilution in a RInger's solution is it required. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cerebrolysin, experience, anecdotes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users