• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

9-me-BC Regeneration of dopaminergic neurons?

dopamine parkinsons adhd nootropic anhedonia

• Please log in to reply
390 replies to this topic

#241 noot_in_the_sky

• 287 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 12:47 PM

Has anyone used the 9-me-bc from teamtlr, is it good?

#242 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 04:39 PM

I received my 1g from them but have yet to use it. Plan to at some point though, heh.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#243 macropsia

• 97 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 January 2016 - 06:38 PM

I would very, very seriously consider not buying or ingesting anything from TeamTLR. Search reddit nootropics and probably longecity by now for some fun reading.

• Disagree x 5
  • Off-Topic x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#244 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 January 2016 - 11:38 PM

I would very, very seriously consider not buying or ingesting anything from TeamTLR. Search reddit nootropics and probably longecity by now for some fun reading.

Niner:
We've been through this before.  TLR is not a scam.  The problem here is that one of their competitors is using bogus analytical methodology, generating wrong results, and smearing them on reddit.  After the competitor posted an improperly run chromatographic analysis of TLR's GHK-Cu and said that it wasn't what it was supposed to be, one of our members sent a sample of the same product to a third party analytical lab that did an HPLC/MS analysis.  The sample proved to be GHK of high purity.   We haven't run any proper analyses on any of TLR's proprietary (-OX) substances, but we have users that speak highly of the effectiveness of at least some of them.

The reddit thread can be safely ignored; it's not correct.

http://www.longecity...ndpost&p=739190

• like x 2
  • dislike x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#245 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 07:14 AM

While the owner seems to be a bit of a nut, besides the 'custom' compounds which seemed very suspicious to say the least (most of them were taurine lol?), the other products offered were tested to be the real thing.

Edited by Baten, 08 January 2016 - 07:14 AM.

• like x 1

#246 macropsia

• 97 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 January 2016 - 08:45 AM

.....and it begins again.

Really, doesn't it seem odd that people just pop out of the woodwork to defend TLR?...
I've no dog in this fight, and don't really feel like even dipping my toes into the water which is the tragabsurdicomedic world of nootropic vendor sockpuppet wars...

• Good Point x 2
  • Well Written x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • like x 1

#247 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 January 2016 - 05:06 PM

.....and it begins again.

Really, doesn't it seem odd that people just pop out of the woodwork to defend TLR?...
I've no dog in this fight, and don't really feel like even dipping my toes into the water which is the tragabsurdicomedic world of nootropic vendor sockpuppet wars...

:)

Just pointing out the facts.
Doesn't it seem odd that people just don't like facts ..?

Soz to hijack this thread peeps; I just feel that people need to have the facts.
I suggest people contact Niner if they are still unsure of the facts.

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • like x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#248 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 07:54 PM

I've no dog in this fight, [...]

You instigated the discussion yourself you know, after which some people including me calmly point out that no, your caution is (-probably-) not warranted. And no, we were in this thread before, not waiting for some moment to 'pop out of the woodwork to defend TLR'. I only ever bought 1 g of 9-me-bc of theirs, anyway.

• Good Point x 1

#249 dajoker

• 23 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 08:48 PM

Weird the frequency with which someone comes to attack TLR.. out of the blue.

Btw  i had lots of fun reading the tread Ceretropics vs TLR.
Fell upon by reading Heisenburger 
posts whose writing i have to admit is rather enjoyable.

the point is that
i have bought few things from Team TLR , they were  correct
and to be honest with speed of delivery for Europe 
seriously superior to other well known nootropics vendors.

Their tianeptine is good, 9 me-bc is delivering despite the very low doses i am taking.
All of the products including homemade seem to hit some place not far from the mark.
I did had  some interesting moments with one of their product, but
that is another story.

TLR are a circus, but i can’t help my self, i like them 
and anyway there are always be a charlatans selling you an eternal 
life. Sometimes it is the serious guys that are the trouble.

• Agree x 1

#250 noot_in_the_sky

• 287 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 01:31 AM

Well, those have been very interesting posts.  :|?

Do you guys have pics of TeamTLR product?  Do you have any sensations when taking it, and how much are you using dajoker?

#251 drg

• 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 January 2016 - 06:00 AM

Team TLR has some problems that are hard to deny... but that is NOT the quality of their compounds.

They are a "research chemical" business yet they market their products for human consumption. They also have "proprietary compounds" they don't list the chemicals or extracts in it, say they are not for human consumption yet advertise all the possible benefits they could have on humans. I think it would be hard for them to argue they are not selling for human consumption with the way they describe their products.

Team TLR has always delivered exactly what they said to me. Their compounds have always been pure. I actually trust /r/nootropics less than Team TLR because they are run by competing nootropic vendors who are biased. 

• Good Point x 1
  • like x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#252 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 07:49 AM

i have bought few things from Team TLR , they were  correct

and to be honest with speed of delivery for Europe 
seriously superior to other well known nootropics vendors.

They use standard USPS First Class like any other US Vendor though =p

#253 neuralis

• 84 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 February 2016 - 03:39 PM

I've been taking TLR-s 9-ME-BC for 6 days now. While there are definitely some short-term benefits I'm more interested in the long-term effects. I'm trying to treat severe anhedonia that is been troubling me for over a decade now. Will keep you guys posted on the progress.

I have a feeling that everyone who is quick to dissing TLR every chance they get has never actually had any orders with them(or pushing their own agenda). I've had over 10 orders from them delivered to 2 different continents outside of the Americas and I've never been even slightly dissatisfied with them.

• Well Written x 2
  • Informative x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#254 noot_in_the_sky

• 287 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 07:38 PM

I've been taking TLR-s 9-ME-BC for 6 days now. While there are definitely some short-term benefits I'm more interested in the long-term effects. I'm trying to treat severe anhedonia that is been troubling me for over a decade now. Will keep you guys posted on the progress.

I have a feeling that everyone who is quick to dissing TLR every chance they get has never actually had any orders with them(or pushing their own agenda). I've had over 10 orders from them delivered to 2 different continents outside of the Americas and I've never been even slightly dissatisfied with them.

How has 9 ME BC been working for you?  Do you got an image of what they send you?

Personally,  I only got 1 problem stopping me from trying their 9-me-bc, and that's price.  The price is just too high even for a 1 month trial.  At ~$80 per month that's a very expensive.  Now let's not even talk about taking it long term.

I heard jiaogulan can have similar effects to 9 me bc, so I'll try that first.

#255 neuralis

• 84 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 February 2016 - 10:45 PM

The greatest benefit for me is a very strong anti-depressant effect. It gives me a gentle boost to go out and be productive instead of spending most of my free time laying in bed, surfing the web on my laptop.  I always had problems with overindulgences, but for now it seems my impulses are under control. From the time I started this experiment 3 weeks ago I’ve been successfully abstaining from all drugs, alcohol and even fapping (for reference I drank all the 30 days leading up to this experiment and on several times used MJ, stims, and MDMA). I’ve taken these breaks before but I always fall back to old habits within 10 days. There are other improvements as well, but I see no point in listing them all here. I’d just say that my life quality has gone up tremendously ever since I started taking this substance.

What’s incredible about it is that it started to have effect from the very first dose and it hasn’t diminished in the 3 weeks I’ve been taking it. With the help of some other nootropic/supplement I’ve made similar changes to my life on numerous occasions. Even tho I might’ve had good results at the beginning I always burn out by the 10th day and by the end of 2 weeks I’m back to square one, if not worse. (Possible dopamine depletion??) This doesn’t seem to be the case with this substance..

There seems to be a slight nootropic effect to it as well. My brain just seems to be working better these days. Tho take this claim with a grain of salt as I’m currently experiencing mild PAWS and perhaps it’s a sign that time has done its job and my faculties are slowly returning to normal.

I experience no side effects to this substance except a pressure feeling in my forehead when I first started taking it. That feeling subsided in 2-3 days and has not returned. In fact there are no noticeable physical or mental effects to this at all. It’s like I haven’t taken any thing and all these changes have come naturally, but given my previous experiences I know this not to be possible.

I just hope that long term dopamine upregulation will be able to offer some relief to the anhedonia I’m experiencing. I’m halfway through with my experiment and if it doesn’t help me in this regard, I’m going to give NSI + Tianeptine a try. I hear people getting good result with this combo.

The powder is rust colored and tastes a bit sweet while burning a little.

• Informative x 2
  • like x 1

#256 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 08:12 AM

Nice, thanks for writing that up. How do you take it, oral? What's the dose; once daily?

#257 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 07:19 PM

This is the only thing that i think might help my anhedonia besides stims, except parnate and da agonists like ropinirole and pramipexole for example, saw positive anecdotes for parnate and one for the combo of pramipexole and ropinirole only.

Cant afford it right now unfortionally

#258 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 February 2016 - 10:07 AM

This is the only thing that i think might help my anhedonia besides stims, except parnate and da agonists like ropinirole and pramipexole for example, saw positive anecdotes for parnate and one for the combo of pramipexole and ropinirole only.

Search

nrf2, DJ-1, Parkinson's

for a great many other ways to increase dopamine or more accurately; repair the problem. 

#259 neuralis

• 84 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 March 2016 - 10:27 AM

Nice, thanks for writing that up. How do you take it, oral? What's the dose; once daily?

I've been taking testing out different dosages, averaging out to 25mg/day. I usually take one dose right after waking up, sublingually,

• like x 2

#260 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 12:52 PM

I've been taking testing out different dosages, averaging out to 25mg/day. I usually take one dose right after waking up, sublingually,

Interesting. Hmm I read somewhere in this thread someone putting it in alcohol and then putting it in a capsule before consuming, since the 9-me-bc completely numbs taste buds.

#261 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 08:55 PM

be vary of dopamine agonist withdrawal symptoms

#262 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 07:20 PM

Not this again, this fear is spread by one guy which actually is a good online friend of me that triggered shizophrenia with pramipexole,everyone with risk genes can trigger it with about anything, for me that was a testosterone cycle, hes saying hes saying telling he what he wants to me, things he doesnt want to do last time i talked to him, da agonist withdrawal only lasts 2 weeks, this is confirmed by the literature

• Needs references x 1

#263 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 11:26 PM

Not this again, this fear is spread by one guy which actually is a good online friend of me that triggered shizophrenia with pramipexole,everyone with risk genes can trigger it with about anything, for me that was a testosterone cycle, hes saying hes saying telling he what he wants to me, things he doesnt want to do last time i talked to him, da agonist withdrawal only lasts 2 weeks, this is confirmed by the literature

There are several people experiencing those longlasting and severe symptoms that makes it sometimes impossible to quit Agonists:

http://www.socialanx...agonists-96835/

http://forum.mindand...drawal-syndrome

http://www.socialanx...285/index2.html

http://forum.parkins...rawal-syndrome/

Those studies state withdrawal for years incl. show that 3 Agonists do cause this:

http://www.longecity...ts/#entry680638

• Informative x 1

#264 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 April 2016 - 02:19 AM

so any updates on 9-me-BC, use reports and sources?

#265 noot_in_the_sky

• 287 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 10:21 PM

so any updates on 9-me-BC, use reports and sources?

I have ask multiple companies if they will be carrying 9me-BC anytime soon.  They all said no, except for Newmind.com  They are expecting to  start selling it later this year.  I  hope this is the case, & that they have a better price than teamtlr.

I'm trying 9me BC from teamtlr, and it seems legit.  I didn't got the usual serotonin syndrome from it at the beginning, but that's when I stop taking Methylene blue, so perhaps I was already use to that level of serotonin.

I have try it with NSI-189 and pramipexole(.2mg).  And here is, what I found out.

NSI-189 alone got me depress.

Pramipexole(.2mg) + NSI-189 := Pramipexole help a little with the depression that NSI gave me.

NSI + Pramipexole(.2mg) + 9me BC := I got a strange surge of energy which was neither shaky nor overly wired.

NSI + 9me BC :=  9meBC was enough to stop the depression that NSI cause.

I'm also taking Selegiline 1.25mg + Rasageline .25mg, per day so your mileage may vary.

I thought that it would help with social anxiety, but I'm yet to see a drastic change on it.  Which has lead me to look into  tofisopam.  I, however, have become more productive, and I'm more encourage to do things.... so I'll keep it.

Overall, I like TeamTLR 9meBC. I'm taking about 30 mg twice a day (I started with 15mg x 2/day, but 30mg was better). My main problem is the price it just seems very over price compare to what tht.co used to sell it for.

• like x 1

#266 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 May 2016 - 11:04 PM

i dunno you mixed it with pretty potent powerful things to know for sure if it has any effect benefit by itself. i personally thought, at least from what i have been reading on it, that 9 me bc is potent powerful enough by itself but it might be diluted with other things to know for sure. regardless i just need to find a good source thats all. i might try teamtlr i suppose...

#267 BasicBiO

• 159 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 May 2016 - 06:33 PM

I've been using TLR's 9-me-bc on and off for a month or so. It definitely seems legit. Numbs the tongue for an hour, but does not bother me per se.  

I use 20mg NSI + 3-5mg 9-me-bc and it definitely knocks depression down nicely. I suspect I've had DA related depression issues for years and NSI was a blessing in this regard but the addition of 9-me-bc really highlighted that I need some DA help.  I think there is a bit of tolerance with this compound so I rotate into my stack alternately with PRL when I feel the need for a DA kick.

#268 PeaceAndProsperity

• 1,194 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 07:14 PM

everyone with risk genes can trigger it (schizophrenia) with about anything, for me that was a testosterone cycle

Wow that sounds very interesting, care to give details about your cycle? I've never heard about psychosis from testosterone, it's supposed to be mild.

#269 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 May 2016 - 07:25 PM

I've been using TLR's 9-me-bc on and off for a month or so. It definitely seems legit. Numbs the tongue for an hour, but does not bother me per se.  

I use 20mg NSI + 3-5mg 9-me-bc and it definitely knocks depression down nicely. I suspect I've had DA related depression issues for years and NSI was a blessing in this regard but the addition of 9-me-bc really highlighted that I need some DA help.  I think there is a bit of tolerance with this compound so I rotate into my stack alternately with PRL when I feel the need for a DA kick.

so 9mebc has noticeable dopamine stimulation or how does it feel exactly?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#270 BasicBiO

• 159 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 May 2016 - 05:45 AM

It definitely feels stimulatory in a good way...motivated, energized, focused all without anxiety. I have not upped the dose as I'm happy with the effects and don't want to go looking for side effects.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dopamine, parkinsons, adhd, nootropic, anhedonia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users