- - - - -

What nootropics should I get?

nootropics smart drugs smart drug nootropic

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Assad Khan

• 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 12:12 PM

Hi, I am new to nootropics and I have got exams in 20 days and I'm hardly focusing on my studies. After studying 30-45 minutes, I lose concentration and start feeling sleepy. What nootropics are best for me? Will they work in that short period of time?

Regards

• like x 1

#2 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 07:24 PM

Try using either a combination of Adrafinil with Piracetam and Oxiracetam, or go for trying Sunifiram and Adrafinil. Sunifiram is fairly potent, but it's effects are noticeable on the first time taking it, so with such a short timespan before your tests it'd probably be best to start with Sunifiram and Adrafinil.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 tazzz96

• 56 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 May 2014 - 07:55 PM

Hi, I am new to nootropics and I have got exams in 20 days and I'm hardly focusing on my studies. After studying 30-45 minutes, I lose concentration and start feeling sleepy. What nootropics are best for me? Will they work in that short period of time?

Regards

You in the UK? A levels? Piracetam has worked wonders for me, although it took a good week or two to notice the effects (average mark per maths exam has gone up 5-10 marks)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

#4 Assad Khan

• Topic Starter
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 08:56 PM

Thanks Sanguine_Rogue and tazzz96 for replying. Yes, I'm based in UK and I have no idea where to order these drugs from. The only website I know is nootropics.co.uk but  they don't have Adrafinil. They have got sunifiram though.

#5 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 05:59 PM

Smart Drugs for Thought ships to UK and has pretty quick shipping times. I have a friend in Ireland that received his order within a week from ordering it. They also carry both Adrafinil and Sunifiram, https://www.smartdrugsforthought.com/

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#6 vLondon

• 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 May 2014 - 09:54 PM

I order from nootropics.co.uk, if you order before 5pm it will come the next day, which is convenient if you need them in a rush. 

EDIT: But they are expensive.. so if money is an issue I would look somewhere else.

Edited by vLondon, 21 May 2014 - 09:56 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropics, smart drugs, smart drug, nootropic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users