- - - - -

TULIP laser dosage

tulip laser dosage confusion lostfalco brain chemistry

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 CASE

• 13 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 12:35 AM

Hello, as you can see I'm new to this. Not in trying to figure out how to make my brain work better, but at least to these forums. And it seems to me like a lot of people frequent this site, so to those people i say hello my
name is Casey and I'm looking for info.

I stumbled into TULIP and was immediately interested, I've never seen a method for cognitive enhancement with so
much evidence and information telling specifically what was happening and why it worked. It seemed like the real
deal and i bought the 96 LED array IR laser and the PQQ, CoQ10, shilajit supplement. I've been using TULIP for two
days now.

The first night i tried the laser i shot photons all over my brain, 30 seconds in each site like LostFalco
recommends when you first start out. And according to him your supposed to feel tired after finishing for 2 to 24 hours. Well the only thing i felt was anxiety towards the fact that I'm shooting a laser at my brain. (I know
about the evidence, and It's an irrational fear. But it just doesn't feel safe to shoot a laser at my brain alright,
that's just how i feel.)

And so the next night i try again but 40 seconds at each site. Still nothing.

And its the same thing with the supplements. No extra energy, no extra anything, just same old normal.

What i want to know is how long i really have got to shoot this laser at my head -- at least what times
have worked for you guys -- and is it really that safe to be shooting a laser at your head?

I just don't understand how this could not work. And this isn't the only instance of this sort of reaction.
Melatonin doesn't do anything. Xanax makes me hyper.. and i definitely don't have ADHD or ADD.

I think this is why i was unsure about how to write an introduction to this. Because its deeper than just a non
reaction to tulip, although i do want to know what effective dosage times other people used.

Is my brain chemistry super messed up? Am i just not getting the proper nutrients that the cells need to react
to tulip (i don't eat poorly). What is a safe but effective laser dosage?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tulip, laser, dosage, confusion, lostfalco, brain chemistry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users