• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
* * * - - 5 votes

A list of things women want in men

sex women feminism female conscious womens rights confused as fuck sexism

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#31 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 08:59 PM

hint : stop caring about women

they fall in love much less, fall out of love much readily, use sex as a resource because they have a much lower libido, use social cohersion to make sex rare.; who cares about them ?

But i'm not homosexual.

So, I thought I would take it upon myself to devise a list of things women want. Since there seems to be a bit of confusion circulating about this very topic. So here goes, what women want in men.

You forgot the number one thing that women want in men : Money

Such a relationship is worthless.

I think I found one who is not like that. She has more money than I do in fact. 

But we realize life is about individuals pulling their weight. None of this full fledged shady cunt shit. 

#32 Florian Xavier

• 242 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 11:55 PM

It's not because your are hungry that ther is food

• dislike x 1

#33 Brafarality

• 684 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 12:17 PM

BTW, you may already know about it, but mobile dating apps are all the rage for a reason. Those I know who have used them say they are awesome, and I'm not talking high school students either. Pretty much 20 and 30 somethings: Maybe try Tinder.com. It may change some of the perceptions of despair and isolation felt by many, as described in this article about some 'nerds' relating to Elliott Rodgers' rejection:

http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=23900575

Edited by Brafarality, 29 May 2014 - 12:18 PM.

• dislike x 1
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert

#34 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 01:31 PM

BTW, you may already know about it, but mobile dating apps are all the rage for a reason. Those I know who have used them say they are awesome, and I'm not talking high school students either. Pretty much 20 and 30 somethings: Maybe try Tinder.com. It may change some of the perceptions of despair and isolation felt by many, as described in this article about some 'nerds' relating to Elliott Rodgers' rejection:

http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=23900575

Elliot Rodgers rejected himself, as a result of some sort of crazy child-hood trauma. 

Otherwise he had everything an average woman would seek. Handsome face, money, car, etc. 

#35 YOLF

Posted 29 May 2014 - 07:43 PM

No one rejects themself. In his videos ER talked about all of the things he did for women. He was falling into traps he didn't understand, but he did everything he could. He studied tons of (bad) dating advice, bought expensive glasses, chose an attractive car, selected clothing he thought would be attractive, he went to college, he got his hair cut a certain way, and he even went to college. Most aspies I've met don't give a rats ass about any of that and don't think it's important. These were all things he did because he thought it would be appreciated by the ladies. Anyone else might have been successful doing less considering what he knew. Please refer to my previous posts regarding ER's perspective and intent on his attempts to get a GF.

• Needs references x 1

#36 YOLF

Posted 29 May 2014 - 07:43 PM

No one rejects themself. In his videos ER talked about all of the things he did for women. He was falling into traps he didn't understand, but he did everything he could. He studied tons of (bad) dating advice, bought expensive glasses, chose an attractive car, selected clothing he thought would be attractive, he went to college, he got his hair cut a certain way, and he even went to college. Most aspies I've met don't give a rats ass about any of that and don't think it's important. These were all things he did because he thought it would be appreciated by the ladies. Anyone else might have been successful doing less considering what he knew. Please refer to my previous posts regarding ER's perspective and intent on his attempts to get a GF.

• Needs references x 1

#37 Florian Xavier

• 242 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 10:00 PM

His body was weak, in men a natural low handgrip strenght is a strong predictor of failure with the opposit sex (even if bodybuilded), and even of middle-school bullying.

at least he prove something right : men do whatever it takes to get sex

Edited by Florian Xavier, 29 May 2014 - 10:08 PM.

• dislike x 1
  • Agree x 1

#38 YOLF

Posted 30 May 2014 - 02:15 AM

Not true, I happen to have a great grip and it doesn't help me get dates...

Can you site a research paper detailing this?

#39 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 03:29 AM

No one rejects themself. 

He rejected himself in the sense that he was convinced he was not worth a basic relationship with an average pretty girl. That does not come out of nowhere, it is created at a deep layer of the subconscious, whatever you wanna call it. He could have had tons of women if he felt worth something. 

His body was weak, in men a natural low handgrip strenght is a strong predictor of failure with the opposit sex 

That's why girls were falling all over that cunt Justin Bieber when he was 14 and looked like a prepubescent girl? 

Take your anthropology and do something more useful with it please. 

#40 Florian Xavier

• 242 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 01:43 PM

bad is stronger than good.

Plus there is a strong stigma against underweight men. Most are depressed.

• Needs references x 1
  • Agree x 1

#41 YOLF

Posted 30 May 2014 - 10:01 PM

No one rejects themself. 

He rejected himself in the sense that he was convinced he was not worth a basic relationship with an average pretty girl. That does not come out of nowhere, it is created at a deep layer of the subconscious, whatever you wanna call it. He could have had tons of women if he felt worth something. 

His body was weak, in men a natural low handgrip strenght is a strong predictor of failure with the opposit sex 

That's why girls were falling all over that cunt Justin Bieber when he was 14 and looked like a prepubescent girl? 

If someone feels rejection from the their life experience and they pull away from it, it isn't self rejection, it's accepting their experience as reality. It goes so much deeper than self rejection theories can even touch upon. "Rejection of self" is a kneejerk escapism response. He wasn't doing just fine with women and then one day decided to reject himself. That's not how it works. It may help you feel better and like you don't have to do anything about it, but that's how it is. In a sense, you're pulling away from accepting that it isn't inherently ER's fault, the way ER may have pulled away (withdraw is probably a better word) after successive failures with women.

• Needs references x 1

#42 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 10:28 PM

No one rejects themself. 

If someone feels rejection from the their life experience and they pull away from it, it isn't self rejection, it's accepting their experience as reality. It goes so much deeper than self rejection theories can even touch upon. "Rejection of self" is a kneejerk escapism response. He wasn't doing just fine with women and then one day decided to reject himself. That's not how it works. It may help you feel better and like you don't have to do anything about it, but that's how it is. In a sense, you're pulling away from accepting that it isn't inherently ER's fault, the way ER may have pulled away (withdraw is probably a better word) after successive failures with women.

His problem with women had nothing to do with any physical flaws on his part. I have seen some fat pieces of shit land some pretty hot women, with or without money, and some scrawny, ugly fucks with hot women too. 

His root problem with women came from his root problem within himself, which is that he was dejected from some child hood trauma which crushed his nervous system and made him associate the feeling of reaching outward with pain and hurt, which itself stopped him from furthering his attempts. 

Just because he says he failed with women does not mean he, in reality, even tried with them the way men 'normally' do. Maybe he just did not know how to communicate with women and attributed it to a failure within himself. He was obviously self delusional. 

I don't think women would reject the guy based on being 'skinny'. That is fucking preposterous, especially considering the ton of money he had and the fact that he had a near perfectly symmetrical face. No. He had root problems, like it or not. The mind really matters. 

But this is going nowhere mayne. You just want to attribute this to the guy being a freak that women hated and I am telling you it was all in his head. 

#43 Florian Xavier

• 242 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 01:17 AM

There are 3 problems :

1) Low grip strenght, wich dramatically decrease success in dating and may have cause him to be bullied

2) Low weight, a strong stigma in men

3) Narcissism, wich make him ressentful against women

Edited by Florian Xavier, 31 May 2014 - 01:40 AM.

• Needs references x 1

#44 YOLF

Posted 31 May 2014 - 07:01 AM

No one rejects themself. 

His problem with women had nothing to do with any physical flaws on his part. I have seen some fat pieces of shit land some pretty hot women, with or without money, and some scrawny, ugly fucks with hot women too. 

His root problem with women came from his root problem within himself, which is that he was dejected from some child hood trauma which crushed his nervous system and made him associate the feeling of reaching outward with pain and hurt, which itself stopped him from furthering his attempts. 

Just because he says he failed with women does not mean he, in reality, even tried with them the way men 'normally' do. Maybe he just did not know how to communicate with women and attributed it to a failure within himself. He was obviously self delusional. 

I don't think women would reject the guy based on being 'skinny'. That is fucking preposterous, especially considering the ton of money he had and the fact that he had a near perfectly symmetrical face. No. He had root problems, like it or not. The mind really matters. 

But this is going nowhere mayne. You just want to attribute this to the guy being a freak that women hated and I am telling you it was all in his head. 

But in any case he was trying. Did ER want to look so good for himself? It's doubtful. Given how good looking he was he should have attracted the attention of at least some women who would try to talk to him. I'm sure he tried a dating site or two, that's not too hard even for an aspie, but considering it takes an average of 60 letters IME to get a single response which may or may not go anywhere... He could have made substantial effort with little or no progress made and even have exhausted all those women meeting his standards on multiple sites... 

• Needs references x 1

#45 Florian Xavier

• 242 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 07:31 AM

omg.

This guy had the weakest hand grip i have ever seen and you say he was good looking ?

please stop this madness and do some search about male's grip strenght

http://www.albany.ed...ripstrength.pdf

'Results showed that HGS was correlated with SHRs, aggressive behavior, age at first sexual intercourse, and promiscuity in males but not in females. HGS appears to be an honest signal for genetic quality in males.'

Edited by Florian Xavier, 31 May 2014 - 07:48 AM.

• Needs references x 1

#46 Brafarality

• 684 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 12:22 PM

bad is stronger than good.

Plus there is a strong stigma against underweight men. Most are depressed.

Is this really true in places other than the Northeast of America?

I almost couldn't believe this guy was hung up on sorority girls and cheerleaders. It seemed a bit out of date if you ask me, and this person is only 22, whereas I am in my 40s! Maybe I am the one out of date.

Anyway, most people I know from 20 somethings to 40 somethings on the east coast sweat fashion models, pop stars and actresses who definitely lean toward thin, and could care less about sorority girls, unless they happen to also be models, which is rare. True, heroin chic is no longer a fad, but its effects are still felt to this very day, big time.

As for males, even though there has been thankful return toward fitness and definition in the zeitgeist, a more than miniscule percentage still find being very thin desirable. Maybe not male runway model thin, since that usually looks a bit off in real life. But, prejudice against thin males is another thing I thought went out of fashion after Porkys and Animal House.

Then again, my perceptions may all be regional- NYC has 1000s of models all over the place, every day, and this really devastates female self esteem for those who do not measure up and causes eating disorders and all that stuff, reinforced, in no small part, by mass media imaging and advertising images. Just check out the show Broad City to see how two average looking girls survive in NYC culture, while surrounded by statuesque females. It is one of the best new comedies - will entertain far beyond narrow point I am trying to make here. The women Ive seen in interviews from the sorority attacked by Rodger would be in the same boat as the two from Broad City if they came to live in NYC. They are not completely unattractive, but would be at the middle-to-bottom of NYC female pecking order.

Edited by Brafarality, 31 May 2014 - 12:33 PM.

#47 Florian Xavier

• 242 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 12:32 PM

true in every culture of honor, so in every country with clean water available.

#48 Brafarality

• 684 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 12:38 PM

true in every culture of honor, so in every country with clean water available.

So, Chris Davis, Gustav Swedberg, Dylan Fosket, Reuben Ramacher and a slew of other ultra-thin male fashion models of the moment are depressed? I cannot comment on your regional vibe, but only on mine. Trust me, these people and their ilk in NYC are not depressed. They are swarmed by women.

Edited by cryonicsculture, 31 May 2014 - 04:14 PM.

#49 Florian Xavier

• 242 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 12:39 PM

Trust me, every thin male in high school/college/real life is depressed.

Edited by Florian Xavier, 31 May 2014 - 12:40 PM.

#50 Brafarality

• 684 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 12:40 PM

Trust me, every thin male in high school is depressed.

That may be true. But, just out of high school, it probably changes...unless, of course, the person just plain unattractive. Then, thin or muscular may not make a difference.

• Needs references x 1

#51 Florian Xavier

• 242 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 12:42 PM

http://www.bmj.com/c...t/345/bmj.e7279

ok ?

Because men are expandables no one care and all medias focus on poor fat girls (even if they are not depressed) but that don't mean men have it better, oh no.

Non-muscular men are much more likely to get violently (like every day by a stronger pychopath) victimised btw.

Edited by Florian Xavier, 31 May 2014 - 12:48 PM.

• Needs references x 1

#52 Brafarality

• 684 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 12:46 PM

http://www.bmj.com/c...t/345/bmj.e7279

ok ?

Because men are expandables no one care and all medias focus on poor fat girls (even if they are not depressed) but that don't mean men have it better.

Interesting, though there are many studies that show conflicting results and outcomes. This type of study best applies to places that are outside of what may be called 'fashion bubbles', such as New York, London and Paris.

• Needs references x 1

#53 Florian Xavier

• 242 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 12:50 PM

http://www.medicalne...cles/271141.php

http://memo.cgu.edu....3406/340608.pdf

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/22196065

no wonder some men do evil things.

Edited by Florian Xavier, 31 May 2014 - 12:51 PM.

#54 Brafarality

• 684 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 12:52 PM

Anyway, just think of the ridiculous pressure that activist groups have put on the fashion industry to stop using ultra-thin models because of the eating disorders and self esteem issues it causes:

http://www.debate.or...-are-too-skinny

http://www.today.com...anorexia-320100

http://www.psycholog...01005/manorexia

Powerful stuff.

Quote from the article on Manorexia:

"According to the article, the “metrosexual” style is suggesting that men slim down their body for the "trendiest, string-beaniest clothing"

#55 Florian Xavier

• 242 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 12:52 PM

ridiculous, women are not even depressed by weight, only underweight men are.

- I don't know, i just randomly picked up some studies.

Edited by Florian Xavier, 31 May 2014 - 12:53 PM.

#56 Brafarality

• 684 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 12:59 PM

ridiculous, women are not even depressed by weight, only underweight men are.

- I don't know, i just randomly picked up some studies.

Not to disrespect the studies you posted, but those on eating disorders, fashion industry imaging and body issues are far more compelling and have caused much more of a call for change. Just search Manorexia online and it will lead to all the links...the articles on Manorexia itself will be pop culture, but they link to more and more info showing that that trend today is toward pressure to be thin, not depression over obtaining it.

I know so many people affected by this pressure that these studies are almost laughable next to what I witness in terms of damaged self esteems by those who cannot fit into the latest Urban Outfitters wardrobe because they are not thin enough. Tough to handle.

#57 Florian Xavier

• 242 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 01:03 PM

Because i talk only for the case of men.

Men are depressed, victimisez, stigmatised because of low weight. It is true even if no one care about.

But don't be surprised if some do evil things sometimes that's it.

• Needs references x 1

#58 Brafarality

• 684 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 01:09 PM

Because i talk only for the case of men.

Men are depressed, victimisez, stigmatised because of low weight. It is true even if no one care about.

But don't be surprised if some do evil things sometimes that's it.

http://www.menstylef...-skinny-models/

OK, I think I see what's happening- conflicting cultural trends. Happens all the time. Part of the demographic wants to be a rap star, the other part wants to be a rock star. Same here - a large slice wants to be fit and muscular, and an equal part wants to fit into the latest fashion and, thus, wants to be as thin as possible without looking anorexic or completely malnourished. 100 other examples of segments of the population moving in opposite cultural directions.

#59 Florian Xavier

• 242 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 01:12 PM

Bullshit.

It's about precarious manhood. Men not muscular enough are seen to have fail to get manhood.

Nothing about trends and all. It is very well documented with many evidences.

So yes they get mental illness, victimised and all that. But too bad, they are expandable perverts so no one care.

So yes, there will be a rampagne every 10 years like this.

Edited by Florian Xavier, 31 May 2014 - 01:24 PM.

• Needs references x 1

#60 Brafarality

• 684 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 01:25 PM

Bullshit.

It's about precarious manhood. Men not muscular enough are seen to have fail to get manhood.

Nothing about trends and all. It is very well documented with many evidences.

So yes they get mental illness, victimised and all that. But too bad, they are expandable perverts so no one care.

So yes, there will be a rampagne every 10 years like this.

Have you looked at current research on the pressure many men succumb to to be ultra-thin, leading to a sharp increase in male eating disorders? Not saying it disproves what you are saying, but it is a powerful counter trend.

Deleted the word 'even' in the edit. Didn't belong there!

Edited by Brafarality, 31 May 2014 - 01:26 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sex, women, feminism, female conscious, womens rights, confused as fuck, sexism

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users