• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Omega 3 ::: EPA / DHA,,, Testing a high dosage.

omega

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 knightly

• Topic Starter
  • 75 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 11:01 AM

Just read that post that you made. You can honestly tell me it doesn't sound idiotic to you?

QYaJa7I.png

It's not because you drank an absurd amount of coffee, but is also because you went on to make a a non-sensical post that is barely comprehensible. 

You are also an idiot because you keep spamming that same picture on different threads.

me0FrdN.png

(images not meant to be offensive.e please do not remove..

• dislike x 4

#32 YAGOOFT

• 15 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 02:56 PM

With new issue of contaminents in water and fish farms popping up all over the world, I would not be taking any fish oil unless I knew where the fish came from first and foermost.  And as mentioned, buying in bulk can save money, but it still comes back to where the fish are coming from, and since most are farmed fish in recent years to keep costs down, fresh open ocean fish are becoming more rare every day.  

I use to use fish oil for omega 3 benefits, but no more, there are better sources for omega 3 without the concerns of unknown contaminents, and with fish farms feeding GMO corn, never mind the antibiotics used in feed to prevent disease when fish farming, just too many open questions these days about all the fish we eat, never mind fish oil supplements.  Hemp oil is what I now use for quality omega 3 supplements, and with the hemp industry growing every day, the prices will come down well below the best fish oil supplements.

• dislike x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 nickdino

• 162 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:56 AM

Where do you buy this product in bulk? I want it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: omega

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users