• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Smartz Nootropic Stack- Personal Study.

nootropics smart drugs smartz piracetam noopept fish oil ashwagandha bacopa autism

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Shane Minor

• 36 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 09:42 AM

Hello,

For awhile I've been interested in Nootropic Supplements, and have experimented with the following:

Piracetam

Noopept

L-Theanine + Caffeine

Fish Oil+ Choline Bitartrate

Ashwagandha+ Bacopa Monnieri.

Although most people are penetrated by the Placebo Effect, I tend to be the occasional buzz-kill because I quite frequently do not rave about something unless it benefits me. For example, if I had to compare Noopept, Piracetam, L-Theanine, Caffeine, Ashwagandha, or Bacopa to Marijuana- I would say each and every one of these supplements no matter the extension of time, or how you combine them do not even come close to the effectiveness of Marijuana. Not only do they leave you feeling stupid, and with more brain fog than you had going into this, but you just burnt a hole in your pocket costing you over hundreds of dollars. Money well spent? I don't think so. 

At first, I thought my benefits in cognition came from the Noopept, after all the Noopept did in-fact turn me into Superman with high sensitive hearing. As I was trying to sleep, I was craving the Kryptonite that could somehow extinguish that annoying chirping sound coming from outside, which sounded like it was coming from my bedside. 

The only thing I got from Noopept was better hearing, and a feeling that I should be hallucinating due to the fact that the color "green" was extremely sharpened. I did not take Noopept to get high, or feel close to being high, and Noopept does not offer you any cognitive benefits. Trust me, 2+ months, and nothing.

Piracetam, did nothing at all, and tasted awful. 

L-Theanine made me sleepy.

Ashwagandha made me very hostile (testosterone) 

Bacopa, did nothing at all.

The only thing that worked for me 

was the Fish Oil.

This is where I arrive to the point....

Fish Oil Contains the Omega 3 Fatty Acid DHA which helps the development and growth of the brain. Supplementing with just Fish Oil allowed me to clearly see that my enhanced pattern recognition is due to it, and not the Noopept. 

Tried Noopept by itself, nothing.

Although the benefits of Fish Oil are not profound in the sense that it didn't turn me into a Super Genius overnight, I see marked improvement each day continuing supplementation, Yahoo! 

I was born with an Autism Spectrum Disorder, and I believe that I have the memory of a demented elder, forgetting words, items I displace, long strings of information, and even short strings of information I read.

I scored 'Genius' in Raven's Progressive Matrices Test, but on another IQ test administered online I scored just about 117, which is nowhere near the score I received on Raven's test.

I am able to recognize patterns with great precision, and its so simple I truly do not understand how it has anything to do with ones intelligence..... I believe my ability to do this has to do with the fact that i'm autistic, and naturally gifted in that area..... The score of 117 is far lower than Genius, and I believe the results were due to the fact that I really failed with the English section..... 

Any-who, I have a horrible memory, always had.

So I'm looking for something to enhance general cognition, and memory... I really struggle intellectually, and there are a lot of things that validate that.....

--------------------------------------------

My new Nootropic Stack will be my final

stack....

Because I already have no difficulty solving most Puzzling IQ Matrices, I won't be using that test to present to the general public the effects of this new Nootropic Stack.

The following study will

go as follows:

There will be 4 reports on the effects of this stack. E= End of. (E)wk1, (E)w2, (E)wk4 (E)wk6.....

several test will be administered in each report:

Memory,

Online IQ test, 

Speed and Reaction Time, 

Mathematical Calculation Assessments.

My Current Scores: 

Memory: 5

Online IQ: 117

Speed and reaction time: 367ms

Mathematical Calculation Assessments: Average 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

None of these results will be fabricated, and I will withdraw the promotion of this stack if the results are unapparent. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

With much research I have comprised the following Nootropic Stack combination:

Uridine

Citicoline

Fish Oil/w Omega 3 Fatty Acid DHA

Phosphatidylserine 

Vitamin B Complex (Containing 50 B vitamins including Folic Acid, B6, and B12) 

Alpha Lipoic Acid,

and Melatonin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I discourage anyone to take this Nootropic stack

until I write my final review... The stack is similar to the Mr Happy's Stack, but modifications were made to enhance the effects of this stack, and there is a lot of stuff I added to it...

It has many of the most researched supplements that I feel almost confident in the results, but only time will tell... If no results appear, I want this to be educationally advising to those who have considered taking any of these supplements....

Its possible that i'll post some of the reviews on YouTube and if so I'll link those to you.... I hope this works out!!!! 

To conclude this, I would also advise you not to be the idiot who I have to say told you so before taking any of the Nootropics I listed that were ineffective... Just as I am going to test the stack that I created, I also tested all the other Nootropics that I listed prior to mentioning, and most of them actually caused my score to decrease dramatically to the point I almost cried. Thankfully, they went back to normal...

Thanks, 

See you soon!

- Shane M. Minor

#2 Liquidfire

• 27 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 01:09 PM

Hello Shane,

Great experiment! I was wondering one thing though, you fail to mention your dosages, and the purpose you are doing it for!

Personally, I have massive succes with 100-200 Mg of L-theanine + 1500 Mg of Bacopa(divided by three doses). For me it actually feels like the 'relaxedness of weed', without the brain fog I get with it.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 Shane Minor

• Topic Starter
  • 36 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 09:08 AM

Phosphatidylserine- 200mg

Uridine- 250mg 

Citicoline- 250mg

Vitamin B-50 Complex Multivitamin- Daily Value Not Established. 

Alpha Lipoic Acid- 300mg

Melatonin 5mg at night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LiquidFire,

I mentioned above that I had the memory of a "demented Elder", so it should be quite obvious that i'm taking it for Memory....

The contents of L-Theanine is a Glutamic Acid Analog, and there has been a lot of studies going into the benefits of taking high doses of Glutamic Acid as well as some concerns about seizure's being the cause of consumption.

I'm not certain how much Glutamic Acid your brain receives from taking L-Theanine, but what I do know is that an egg might suffice.. L-Theanine causes your brain to produce Alpha Brain Waves, and if you look into the studies of Alpha waves, they are the type of brain waves more associated to a slower thinking state.... Bacopa has many controversial studies, and one of the clinical studies with it have shown test scores to actually decrease compared to a Placebo, whereas the Placebo group saw an increase in test scores... 

L-Theanine+Caffeine might be a better route, its traditionally used as a performance enhancer, and an aid for ADHD symptoms..... what I experienced from that combination was not enhanced focus, but a basic wakeful calmness, kind of like what you explained with your L-Theanine+Bacopa Combo. 

There are various online test which you can use

alleviate the Placebo Ideology.

You'll see slight benefits and improvements as

to what you'd see in a Placebo, but they

won't be anymore significant unless

they're actually doing something more than

just making you "feel smart"...

Many of the supplements that I tried gave

me the feeling that I had improved somehow

cognitively, but simply administering a series of

test have shown quite the opposite. 

#4 Shane Minor

• Topic Starter
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 05:27 PM

Good news,

I have started the Smarter Nootropic Stack. I have to say, throughout all the confidence I've portrayed about the research in these supplements I am extremely unconfident about their results. Throughout all the stacks I've taken though I have to admire this stack for kicking my ass the most. That being said, I cannot tell whether or not it is kicking my ass or actually doing something positive. So far after dosing it has made me extremely tired and lethargic even with a Vitamin B Multivitamin as an additive. As far as emotion goes, I feel extremely in the moment. At times throughout the day I am able to admire this relief of mental fatigue, but the mental clarity doesn't last that long.. There are moments where I have intense mental clarity, and mostly I just feel "good" emotionally. Despite the tiredness, I have to say this stack has been so far the most interesting stack I've taken- definitely the most effective but i'm not so sure that's a good thing right now. I've read some reviews about Uridine making someone tired but that those symptoms subsided, so I will continue taking this stack- and in addition to that, I did promise you all update reports, update reports you will get. 

So far:

Positive: Mild incidences of mental clarity, focus. Ongoing in the moment feeling, euphoria. 

Negative: Tiredness. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#5 Shane Minor

• Topic Starter
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:42 PM

June 8th, 2014

It's been 4 days on this Nootropic Stack, and there have been some versatile effects but those differentials have sorted their way out in proper doses. I am going to start taking the Uridine once every 2 days with the Vitamin B Multivitamin and the Alpha Lipoic Acid. When this stack is taken together it causes a tunnel vision, more of a super focus that can be irritating when there is no task required for such a thing. I am really looking forward to that boost in memory from the phosphatidylserine which were the initial reason for me taking the stack. Once that kicks in i'm sure i'll appreciate that intense amount of focus, but until then It's not something i'm really looking for at the moment.. I am able to reach calculated conclusions a lot faster than usual, and so In many other areas of the cognitive spectrum this stack doubles up pretty well.... I have been having forgetfulness, but thats usual for me so I'm not going to relate that to the stack... rather, my ability to do math being improved kind of keeps me from blaming the stack for any of my original struggles... 

I'll keep you updated. On my seventh day report i'll be doing the first study test on the stack, an IQ test and some other short-term memory and reaction time exercises. 

Thanks,

Shane Minor

• like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropics, smart drugs, smartz, piracetam, noopept, fish oil, ashwagandha, bacopa, autism

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users