Cerebrolysin Log

cerebrolysin

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 mindfunk

• Validating/Suspended
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:42 PM

Hey guys, so here it is, my cerebrolysin log.

Earlier this week I took delivery of 15 x 10ml of genuine cerebrolysin.

My background: I've suffered severe ptsd, and depression resulting from the ptsd for the past 15 years. As a result my brain feels as though it has aged by 40 years or so. I do not have any medical evidence to back it up, but I get the impression that longterm ptsd/depression can indeed cause physical brain damage (shrinking of the hippocampus, inflammation and premature neuron death). I've taken piracetam in the past, and for the first 3 weeks it was like the touch of God never to be repeated again. I have also had mixed results with noopept in the past.

Additional supplements I will be using: Humanofort, humic/fulvic acid, high strength fish oil and raw eggs. I have been taking this combo for the past few months and it has reduced my ptsd and depression by 80%. Do not underestimate the effectiveness of this combo, for me it has been life changing.

What I want out of the cerebrolysin: I'm hoping to repair my brain as much as I can, cerebrolysin has been shown to induce neurogenesis, synaptogenesis, tissue repair and dendrite growth. Basically I want to get back to my best again. I will be approaching my brain training in terms of 'upgrading my operating system' and skill acquisition.

Brain training:

For Logic: I have purchased and will be studying a book on critical thinking.
Short term memory: Dual n Back, may also increase iq and fluid intelligence.
Long term memory / organization: I have purchased some mnemonic books by Dominic O'brien and I will also be organizing my knowledge using mind mapping (Tony Buzan)
Maths: Purchased a couple of books on rapid mental arithmetic.
Language: I will be studying spanish. I am already a multilingual speaker (including a romance language), so the spanish should be fun. I have also purchased a book on rhetoric to improve my conversational skills.
Self Therapy: I'll be running six step reframes (nlp technique that I have already used to great effect) to break down my limiting beliefs and listening to positive affirmations to program my subconscious with some positive beliefs.
Meditation: to increase my mindfulness and concentration.

In addition to this I have also picked up some heavy philosophy books to stimulate my thinking ability, creativity and abstract thinking.

Doses: I'll be taking 5ml per day for 30 days to begin with, depending on the results I my consider extending my cycle at a lower daily dose.

So far I have taken daily shots of 2.5ml (4 days) just to check for any adverse reactions and all is good.

Effects so far: I wasn't expecting any results so quickly but here is what I have noticed. My stutter has stopped, my mind feels 'cleaner' some how. Visual clarity has also noticeably increased. In large crowds I can really zone in on a specific detail and block out everything else in my visual field. I do have a very light headache, but as per the listed side effects this will hopefully be temporary (maybe it's being caused by the increase in visual clarity)?

I will try and update this log everyday (no promises), but I will report any changes and improvements as they happen.

Wish me luck bro's!

• like x 1

#2 fairy

• 143 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 June 2014 - 02:37 PM

It will take you a lot of effort to follow your plan. The stuff described in O'Brien's book really works IRL. Check the site mnemotechnics.org for tips, like goo.gl/6r8oaE. Keep in mind that you can personalize the techniques towards a more natural language knowledge: goo.gl/mVxx0r. I tried with norwegian and learnt the first page of the dictionary in an hour, but I'm too lazy to do this every day. Among other mnemonic applications, in no time you will be able to memorize a whole deck in less than ten minutes while looking at cards only once (I did, so you can as well do it).

Have also a look at goo.gl/N0Bjs4, goo.gl/Dm1IFa: you can by yourself draw up a list of three letter words and write them at the same time with both hands while paying attention to the radio or transposing the alphabet. One word with the left and the other with the right hand, but first train yourself by moving your mouse to the other side of the table and don't worry if at first your ambidextrous skills suck. Do new things or do them differently: juggle three balls goo.gl/SxFv2r, read books upside down or put upside down your monitor goo.gl/ozF0iy, etc... In my opinion continuously stressing the brain like we do in the first part of our life will help you retain the new neurons/synapses.

One of the easiest genuine calculations you can perform are divisions. People don't realize that it's pretty straightforward to determine the result of divisions like 4325/8 after the decimal point without writing them down, just give it a try. Then you can increase the dividend's digit span indefinitely by announcing the solution while you do the calculations in your head. Thus you don't have to memorize anything. Increasing the divisor's length like in 312/20 is a little trickier cause you have to quickly factorize it goo.gl/V3QHRm: 312/20, 312/4/5 therefore you have two distinct divisions.
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 fj929

• 36 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 June 2014 - 07:14 PM

Good luck. Any update? Also where did you get yours from?

Edited by fj929, 16 June 2014 - 07:14 PM.

#4 arvcondor

• 96 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 07:45 PM

Cerebrolysin OD? That was a brief log.

#5 mindfunk

• Topic Starter
  • Validating/Suspended
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 05:41 PM

Hi Guys, I must apologize for not keeping this log updated... I have been very busy!

OK, thus far I have taken 10 x 10ml of CR, I am feeling some positive effects but they are coming on very slowly (compared to thee vast majority of personal experiences I have been reading about on longecity)

These are the effects so far:

• Better mental endurance and energy. My mind literally does not slow down or get tired until I lay down to sleep
  • My stutter is gone and my verbal fluency has been greatly increased.
  • Vision is more crisp and 'frame rate' seems to have increased.
  • Motivation and confidence is up, I've been getting compliments out and about regarding my 'presence' :)

I haven't yet noticed any increases in memory or learning ability. And I have been experiencing a light, yet constant headache (is this an effect of the possible brain repair that may be occurring)?

I've got 50ml still to go, so hopefully things will continue to get better and I may consider lengthening this cycle.

Any feedback and input from previous users would be greatly appreciated.

#6 Atropy

• 160 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:56 PM

How did the the last 50ml of Cere go down?

#7 matter_of_time

• 135 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:13 PM

what is at the moment the best place to buy cerebrolysin?

#8 mindfunk

• Topic Starter
  • Validating/Suspended
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 08:09 PM

Hey guys.

So I finished my full course a little while back and the results have not been good.

Cerebrolysin left me feeling sluggish, lack of concentration, and an inflamed brain. Almost as if my brain had gone soft and out of shape. Things are returning back to baseline slowly, but it was not a nice experience. It actually made me feel worse.

Any explanations as to why things like this happen, considering that most peoples experiences are either good or at worst 'neutral'?

Thanks guys

• Informative x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#9 Anewlife

• 210 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 10:24 AM

Too complicated to comment on.

Current ptsd treatment is:
Trauma dog, zoloft, off label opiates, fish oil, zma, Thai muscle release (hard to find), jogging, mindfulness using sight, speech, feeling and sound. Music therapy and keeping a happy journal. Sharing positive memories with friends and using act thought separation for negative memories and thoughts.

The steps are:
Increase mood
Jogging
Increase concentration
Cbt and act
Stabalize before muscle release because it will bring out the emotions.
Music therapy gets you through tough days.
Also consider lyrica, endone and dexedrine to stabilize yourself beforehand.

Theory, animal studies and different pharmodynamics are not properly considered enough here.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cerebrolysin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users