- - - - -

Social anxiety/ anxiety in general

supplements anxiety disorder social anxiety

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 yogiman45

• 19 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 11:35 PM

I struggle with a massive amount of social anxiety. I have put this issue in my life on the backburner, and now I am starting to take action to fix it. I have recently quit masturbation, which increased energy levels and has reduced hand tremors, and I have started CBT therapy. Firstly, I was wondering if my current supplement regimen has any interactions, and is this regimen effective:

1) NOW- Chlorella ( I have heard it helps metal detox, and I may have an issue with metals, thought I have no idea)

2) 200-400mg of l-theanine

3) 400mg Magnesium

4) 750 mg of inostitol

5) lions mane

I appreciate the replys.

Thanks. 

#2 StevesPetRat

• 565 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:59 AM

What form of magnesium are you using? Mg Threonate is supposed to reach the brain better but is very pricey. You basically want to use anything but Mg oxide.

You may also want to build up your inositol dose if you can tolerate it (and afford it though bulk powder isn't that expensive). Some people take 10 grams daily or more in divided dose. I have found 6 g works decently for generalized anxiety, though I use other stuff now that more directly addresses the problem.

If you like try butyrate or the cheaper method resistant starch. It helps a lot. But I can't say I have social anxiety exactly. My brain sort of burned out... eh a story for another thread.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 StevesPetRat

• 565 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 10:04 AM

Oh forgot to add it looks extremely safe in terms of interactions. All act via different mechanisms.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: supplements, anxiety disorder, social anxiety

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users