• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* - - - - 4 votes

An experiment I've seen success with, perform at your own risk.

oddstack combo smarter

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 monttt3

• 6 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:23 PM

Hello people. I've messed around with most of the conventional nootropics and a little with some of the newer ones. Nothing has achieved the effects I've been hoping for more than this combination I'm about to tell you about. While nootropics provide a consistent effect, it's more subtle than I wish it were. I can increase my intelligence for brief periods of time by using phenibut and alcohol in conjunction with eachother. It's not guaranteed to work for you, but it has worked for me.

I would do this before any big research meeting in order that I perform to the best of my abilities. I'll come back on Wednesday to talk to you guys, because that's the next time I'll be 'high'. You need phenibut and alcohol. Hopefully you have little tolerance to either. 

If you want to experience the effects on Monday (day 2), then the experiment must begin on Sunday (day 1). 

On day 1, dose phenibut throughout the day. Have the total come to around 2 or 3 grams (depending on your tolerance). Dose .5 g to .75 g three hours before you plan to ingest the alcohol. 

When you take the alcohol, have enough to get you pretty drunk. I usually take the equivalent of 7-8 shots of alcohol in a 2 hour sitting. It is unhealthy, but it works. I hope a few of the hundreds that read this will take the chance to try this crazy combination. If done correctly, the next day should be one of increased intelligence and insight. I tell this to you people in hopes that you don't react the same way that I do. If no one else gets the same effect as me (enhanced cognition) then it means that there is something wrong with me that hopefully conventional medicine can fix. However, if this combination works for most of you, then conventional nootropics are all that is left to me in terms of brain health. 

I don't recommend you do this combination any more than twice per month. That may even seem too dangerous to you. Doing it all may be dangerous and unhealthy, but the day or two of being drastically smarter make it worth it to me.

• dislike x 4

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: oddstack, combo, smarter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users