* * * * * 3 votes

Discussion of NSI-189 Sources

nsi-189 private group

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#151 xenovia

• 6 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 02:32 PM

Could some pm me some information about a trusted seller of potent NSI 189? :)
been wanting to try it out to rectify some brain damage but can't seem to find a source

#152 PureCacao

• 13 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 12:11 AM

Edit:

see my next post below

Edited by Kevin Gliebe, 25 March 2016 - 12:15 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#153 PureCacao

• 13 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 12:14 AM

Ok well it looks like I cannot join the group, I do not meet the criteria.  I just joined longecity today.

I would be more than willing to talk about my experience with NSI-189 phosphate though.

I recently acquired some and am attempting to treat my cognitive deficit from Traumatic Brain Injury with it.

Sorry for being a noob, but how/where would I be able to create a "meaningful" post?

#154 drg

• 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 March 2016 - 12:41 AM

Ok well it looks like I cannot join the group, I do not meet the criteria.  I just joined longecity today.

I would be more than willing to talk about my experience with NSI-189 phosphate though.

I recently acquired some and am attempting to treat my cognitive deficit from Traumatic Brain Injury with it.

Sorry for being a noob, but how/where would I be able to create a "meaningful" post?

just put it here in the official NSI thread, it is a bit of a disaster there are so many pages... or make a new thread in the brain-health section, the main thread is called "NSI-189"  simply

Edited by drg, 25 March 2016 - 12:42 AM.

#155 Nick Kyz

• 107 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 March 2016 - 12:48 PM

Well you can order NSI-189 from Amazon, Ebay or IRC.Bio: http://irc.bio/product/nsi-189/

Edited by Nick Kyz, 25 March 2016 - 12:48 PM.

#156 pontfrac

• 5 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 02:20 PM

Well you can order NSI-189 from Amazon, Ebay or IRC.Bio: http://irc.bio/product/nsi-189/

Hi Nick, i have seen the IRC site before. Is it a legit source?

Thanks!

#157 Nick Kyz

• 107 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 March 2016 - 03:00 PM

Yes. I would contact their support if you have any questions.

#158 pontfrac

• 5 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 03:21 PM

Ok thanks!

#159 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 11:00 PM

I have been distributing third party tested NSI-189 to other members for the last past year. Price is $24-$16/gram depending on the amount, shipping is included.

http://www.longecity...132#entry768326

#160 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 03:18 AM

Does anyone have a complete list of all NSI-189 suppliers?

#161 Advaita

• 6 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 06:30 PM

Please add me to the group

#162 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 04:50 AM

I’ve purchased NSI-189 from Strangelove at least four or five times now, and have never been dissatisfied with the product or his pricing, which is the best price currently available anywhere. To the best of my knowledge, HHD’s product has been independently third-party tested at least twice—once by Strangelove, and once by (I think) tolerant, and in both cases it tested as genuine and the purity was about 98% or greater. I have been using Strangelove’s NSI-189 for about a year now with no problems. I have no qualms about putting my wife on it. She suffers from MDD, and is currently on desipramine and duloxetine, which have helped but not completely ameliorated the condition. I have trying to encourage her to try NSI-189 for several months now, and based on a conversation we had today, I think I may have finally succeeded in getting her to try it.

• Agree x 1

#163 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 07:07 PM

Does anyone have a complete list of all NSI-189 suppliers?

Let’s start compiling one and I’ll put it on my wiki page. Just off the top of my head:

Strangelove

Blue Brain Boost (maybe—I’ll have to e-mail and verify).

IRC.Bio

Kigelia Shop? Don’t know about this one. NSI-189 is no longer listed in their inventory. Somebody informed me last night that they received a cease-and-desist from Neuralstem.

That seems to be about it. Everybody else that I’ve ever known about has been shut down—THT, Ceretropic, TLR, etc. BTW, what’s up with TLR? The endless TLR bashing that was going on a few months ago seems to have stopped completely. Are they still around? I’ll have to check their web site and see if they’re still in operation.  IRC.Bio looks interesting. Their price on NSI-189 phosphate is a bit on the steep side, but their price on Ibutamoren (MK-677) is extremely low. Ceretropic had the best price anywhere for MK-677, but this company is selling it for about two-thirds of Ceretropic’s price. Right now their entire catalogue consists of only 13 compounds, one of which (Cardarine) I’ve never even heard of. I’ll be watching these guys—they look promising.

• like x 1

#164 Noobsessed

• 6 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 10:30 AM

https://www.intellimeds.net/nsi-189 apparently sells it in tablets. I emailed them about third party tests around two weeks ago and they haven't responded.

#165 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 03:58 PM

https://www.intellimeds.net/nsi-189 apparently sells it in tablets. I emailed them about third party tests around two weeks ago and they haven't responded.

I have third party tested it, and is 1/3 of their price.

#166 BioHacker=Life

• 249 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 02:26 PM

There's no lack of suppliers. I'll email them for their labs and see how pure they are.

bionootropics, synthesizeusa, researchchem4us, mind-difference

Anyone else out there?

#167 synkyr

• 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 January 2018 - 12:49 AM

any update on labs biohacker?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#168 VitD_1

• 11 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 07:00 PM

There's no lack of suppliers. I'll email them for their labs and see how pure they are.

bionootropics, synthesizeusa, researchchem4us, mind-difference

Anyone else out there?

Biohacker, did you have any luck with the labs?

Have you heard of Syntharise?

Thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189, private group

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users