• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

My first topic: Noopept (Headache and not working), Fish Oil, CDP Choline + Aniracetam.

noopept choline aniracetam

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RogerO

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:38 PM

Hi all, In order to learn English, I need to improve my memory, focus, etc...

I bought from http://www.bulknutri...y/noopept/NOPEP (Tasmania Company)

120 Capsules of Noopept. I tried it for a week, but it didn't work, and in the last 2 days I had a strong headache.

I tried 1 capsule a day, then 2 capsules a day, and then 4 capsules a day... Nothing happened.

Then my friend here in Sydney gave me a few capsules to melt in the tongue of Noopept. (CTD NOOPEPT) ORAL DISSOLVE TABLETS

I tried 3 and didn't work.. I don't feel anything... looks like the opposite effect, cause I did a exam at school and my score was lower then before!.

Then I bought Fish Oil from Swiss, and after some minutes I felt very motivated and very happy! It is very nice.

I then, ordered from  Health Supplement Wholesalers:

1x Sampler, CDP Choline Capsules - 30 Capsules for $14.39 each
1x Sampler, Aniracetam Capsules - 30 Capsules for $8.09 each

Will it work??? How should I eat it?

THANKS!

Roger.

#2 holdout

• 37 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:28 PM

hehe :)  Uuummm first of all, to clarify: in order to learn anything, you don't need drugs to improve memory/focus/etc.

You might want to try Semax.  You will get the best results.  It's a heptapeptide based on noopept.  You can find it for cheap on eBay.  Get the 1.0% formulation (not the 0.1%).  Make sure you take it as directed!

Alternatively if you would like a natural way to boost cognition, here is a list of some of the many factors you can take which have all been documented to boost vigilance (concentration ability):

- Panax Ginseng      (do not take this if you have a bad heart or if you easily get heart palpitations)

- American Ginseng (do not take this if you have a bad heart or if you easily get heart palpitations)

- Siberian Ginseng   (do not take this if you have a bad heart or if you easily get heart palpitations)

- Ginkgo Biloba        (do not take this if you have a bad heart or if you easily get heart palpitations)

- Soy lecithin

- dark chocolate

- Matcha green tea

- Caffeine

- L-DOPA

- L-tyrosine

- L-tryptophan

- 5-HTP

- Omega-3's

- vitamin B-100 complex

- vitamin D

- curcumin

- St. John's Wort

- Acetyl-L-carnitine

BUT BE WARNED: the above is just a list of SOME of the many factors you COULD take.  DO NOT take a combination of too many of those at once, or you will cause hematuria (you will have some blood in your urine).

Edited by holdout, 16 July 2014 - 04:30 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 05:18 PM

You could be a non-responder in regards to the Noopept. Which would explain why taking it doesn't do anything aside from give you a headache (how much choline are you taking?). The Aniracetam and CDP combo could be useful for you, just depends.

As mentioned in a previous comment you can't expect to learn something new just because of a few new supplements or drugs. Study habits, diet, sleep, and exercise will help your focus and memorization abilities. Not to say adding nootropics won't help, but doing those things alongside nootropics will give you the greatest benefit you could seek.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: noopept, choline, aniracetam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users