- - - - -

Talent, effort and devices "time is money"

goals brain health achievement drugs nootropics well-being

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Valor5

• 289 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:35 PM

Starting right, continuing right and ending right, I have some goals which seem to be put off and it is a great handicap in my personality. People here talk about drugs and such and spend money, and hours and seem to get very poor results and money and time lost. So I am thinking rather than test every supplement and chemical composition known to man why not instead lets say make a goal or "personal challenge" like what Mark Zukerberg does every year for himself and test supplements while at the same time see if it gets us anywhere near our goal within a years time. The criteria is getting to the goal within a year rather than testing this and that and not getting anything from it. Mark set a goal for himself of learning Mandarin Chinese but other goals would be learning trigonometry or PHP or memorizing music, etc. 

Any additional thoughts are welcomed.

Any success stories are welcomed of how you got to a goal, how you started, continued and ended.

• unsure x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: goals, brain, health, achievement, drugs, nootropics, well-being

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users