- - - - -

I'm back after a break

piracetam nootropics

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 exiledone1

• 80 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:40 PM

It's been a while since I've been here. I hope everyone has been good.  I felt like a needed a break and did some traveling, but I'm back. Currently starting on Piracetam again 4800 mg twice a day as I've tried in the past without a huge amount of success, but I was always testing it with Choline, but I apparently don't need choline at all when I take nootropics. I've been on Aniracetam, Nooptept and many others and never needed choline.

So I'm going to try taking Piracetam again without messing with any choline. I am curious about something though.Even though I don't need choline would there be any reason/benefit I want to take it with Piracetam such as Alpha GPC or another form of choline? In the past i always took Choline Bitartrate 500 mg once a day and it always seemed to make me very hyper. My eyes would feel like they were wide open and my speech speed increased and I just felt very hyper.

Also, how come I don't seem to need choline when others do or is it just a some people do some people don't type of thing?

Edited by exiledone1, 22 July 2014 - 03:55 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: piracetam, nootropics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users