- - - - -

unbiased observations with armodafinil

armodafinil

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 S Pasha

• 4 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:09 AM

Hi everyone. I decided to get into nootropics as a way to improve myself. I wrote an intro in the introduction section with a few findings on armodafinil.

As a new user, I haven't read too much into this substance. I want to know what it does. I've taken it a few times with oxiracetam and aniracetam and both times I got very angry and fixated on past events. 

The last few days, I've been taking 1-2 pills a day (150mg each). With 1, I definitely feel a lot calmer. But I also don't have motivation to do ANYTHING. Like literally it takes me a significant conscious effort to do things. I can think a whole lot more clearly, but it just seems to numb me emotionally. I don't feel good nor bad at the moment. 

At 2 pills, I also get infuriated over small things and overthink, its almost unbelievable. 

So far, I do like the effects... but I'm curious what other peoples experiences are with this. It may just be because I have some emotional turmoil going on in my life right now, so please take my findings with a grain of salt. 

Thanks everyone. 

P.S. I will keep updating this thread as I learn more about it. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: armodafinil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users