• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Promoting cartilage/bone stability (as Pectus Excavatum adjunct treatment)

pectus excavatum hgh bone growth vacuum bell

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:07 PM

So I have this chest, it's moderately or severely sunken, 4cm or so at its deepest. If I figured out a way to significantly increase the stability of the area in question,  I would start using the Klobe Bell (vacuum bell). It seems this treatment alone has only moderate effect long term. My reason of concern however are not cosmetic, but regarding heart and lung function (which I suspect are hindered somewhat) and posture.

The way the Klobe bell is used, is 1 hour per day or so. Eventually, after some months or a year, there should be a significant elevation of the chest between sessions (at least in many cases).

Of course I thought about Human Growth Hormone, testosterone, and so on as important factors. Then I read this http://www.tmj.ro/ar...649144660124471 where they inject it locally on rats and cause decent growth.

Now it might not be sane or even possible to do this exact thing without an expert. Though I wonder if a simple injection into the local area would be possible in maintaining significant localized effect. It seems the incisions on the rats were mostly due to their small size.

If not, I wonder how effective say a month or two of intramuscular HGH would be, at moderate doses. If we assume the vacuum bell at this point has raised the chest significantly for many hours per day. I really wonder what the body's normal response is to this outwards pressure (say with vacuum bell) and movement, I assume there already is some increased growth.

Are there other things?

Yes surgery is effective, and also inexpensive in my case. However I must find something to do with my time.  :laugh:

Edited by Keizo, 29 July 2014 - 12:36 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pectus excavatum, hgh, bone growth, vacuum bell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users