- - - - -

CDP Choline made me so tired.

cdp choline noopept

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 PDW

• 52 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:07 AM

I took 250mg CDP Choline the first time this morning along side 5mg of noopept and felt like straight garbage. I wanted to pass out. It also seemed to negate the noopept's effects greatly which I was not pleased with. About 2 hours in I started feeling a little better and could feel the noopept a bit more but was still tired. About 6 hours in I took my second dose of noopept (no cdp choline) and within 30 minutes I passed out for real, right in my computer chair and then made my way to the couch and slept for 2 hours. I'll tell you what though, that was the deepest sleep I think I ever experienced. I couldn't believe it was only 2 hours cause it felt like 8. This has never ever happened with noopept alone by the way, so I can only conclude this was somehow related to the CDP choline. Any ideas why I had this reaction? Is this common with CDP choline? Maybe this was some weird reaction with the noopept or perhaps I should take it before bed.

#2 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:49 AM

Uridine + only 100mg of Choline does this to me. I decided to stop it and felt better after.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 Sasha_

• 77 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:47 AM

That's a good read for you, although I didn't find the thread I had in mind, I think most of the more experienced users and older members of the forum won't bother responding to your question 'cause this topic has been discussed extensively on the forum and you should find infos if you spend a bit of time searching it.

http://www.longecity...mb/#entry596373

But in my opinion that's just a sign that you took too much choline for what was needed. Most people don't need added choline with noopept, especially such a small dose (5mg).

Hope that helps.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#4 PDW

• Topic Starter
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 03:24 AM

Thanks for the replies!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cdp choline, noopept

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users