Starting Biophotonic Therapy on Monday

biophotons

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 cobue

• 35 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:58 AM

Hi Guys,

i´ve read a lot on this issue with the Biophotons, here in germany we already have institutes wich offer the Biophotonic therapy, which has been proven effective and therefore is sometimes covered by insurances.

I want to make clear that this has been proven right by scientists and is not some strange esoteric idea.

One month ago i had two session, i instantaniously felt a difference.

If you have questions on this therapy i will be happy to make notes during it and then make a thread afterwards. The therapy goes over 3 weeks with 10 sessions.

Here an article on this Biophotons:

http://www.internati.../Biophotons.pdf

Here some studies:

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/15947465

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/15244265

http://www.ncbi.nlm....hor_uid=6204761

All the best & and excuse that i can not express better in english, i have to practice! :)

• dislike x 2
  • Informative x 1

#2 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:13 PM

It looks like biophotons (super-weak emission of photons from the body) could be used an an analytical or diagnostic tool, but where does therapy enter into it?  Are they doing something to you and monitoring the effect on emission?  If so, what are they doing?  Let us know how it goes.

• Enjoying the show x 1

To book this BIOSCIENCE ad spot and support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above) - click HERE.

#3 Bonee

• 147 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:27 PM

<ranting on>

well, sorry for saying that but, I fail to see how it has been proven by "scientists"

all papers are authored by the same "scientists", they are using unscientific terms, published in obscure journals, it just seems like a well built big scam...

it's the same scam as homeopathy and it is robbing the health insurance system of its funds

I am too scientific minded for all of the bullshit they write in their "papers"...

<ranting off>

• Agree x 1

#4 cobue

• Topic Starter
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:51 PM

It looks like biophotons (super-weak emission of photons from the body) could be used an an analytical or diagnostic tool, but where does therapy enter into it?  Are they doing something to you and monitoring the effect on emission?  If so, what are they doing?  Let us know how it goes.

Hello Niner,

there is a company called Prophymed which produces Biophotonic emitting diodes. One of that aparatus costs about 20 K USD. It was shown that the Biophotons emitted by the human body strongly rise after that therapy. The well known Fraunhofer Institute made different studies on this and concluded that different diseases improve after the therapy.

This Biophotons are linked to health in every living organism.

All the best

<ranting on>

well, sorry for saying that but, I fail to see how it has been proven by "scientists"

all papers are authored by the same "scientists", they are using unscientific terms, published in obscure journals, it just seems like a well built big scam...

it's the same scam as homeopathy and it is robbing the health insurance system of its funds

I am too scientific minded for all of the bullshit they write in their "papers"...

<ranting off>

No, i have just posted studies of the same scientists. Believe me, there would be never the approval by the extreme sceptic german public insurances if there was not something behind all this. You can buy the book, "Das Licht in unseren Zellen" by Marco Bischoff or look if there are books in english of the Professor Albert Popp.

All the best. (look for some calming herbs, you rant for nothing)

#5 Bonee

• 147 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:49 PM

It still reeks of pseudoscience, and you made no real arguments

the price of this "biophotonic emitter" shows us that it is a scam... probably they are selling some low powered led for a fortune...I am sick of companies which makes money by scamming...

and the Fraunhofer Institute carries out legitimate studies about biophotons, non of it which shows it is a panacea, but show me if it is otherwise please, they did not say that biophotons are linked to health...

and the insurer claim also not the best, because even the NIH paid for homeopathy for some time...

and it makes no difference if the "scientist" who are behind the whole idea and are making fat money out of it are authoring books about their "science"...

If that would be a real deal, scientist would work with it all over the world... this whole thing reeks from the same stench like all health scam stories...

(small set of self citing authors who are publishing in "naturopath" journals, who of course writes books for the layman of their miraculous therapy... companies selling low cost equipment for a fortune...)

it is not science...

• Well Written x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1

#6 corb

• 507 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 03:43 PM

Scam.

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 cobue

• Topic Starter
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:32 PM

Well you all can say that this is a scam or whatever i don´t care. But i tell you that NEVER the german state insurances would finance this therapy if it would not have a scientific basis. There is something behind this.

Fact is that this Biophotons exist, and that "sick" people or animals have a lower emisson.

I really can´t stand this by media brainwashed people who shout scam at everything that don´t fits into their little minds.

#8 corb

• 507 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 05:47 PM

Oh biophotons are not a scam. But the therapy you're taking part in is one for sure.

Chemi-excitation via oxidative stress by reactive oxygen species and/or catalysis by enzymes (i.e., peroxidase, lipoxygenase) is a common event in the biomolecular milieu.[8] Such reactions can lead to the formation of triplet excited species, which release photons upon returning to a lower energy level in a process analogous to phosphorescence.

It's not a sign of health. It's a sign of oxidative damage. Which makes sense, oxidation is known to release light and heat

#9 cobue

• Topic Starter
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 06:20 PM

Oh biophotons are not a scam. But the therapy you're taking part in is one for sure.

Chemi-excitation via oxidative stress by reactive oxygen species and/or catalysis by enzymes (i.e., peroxidase, lipoxygenase) is a common event in the biomolecular milieu.[8] Such reactions can lead to the formation of triplet excited species, which release photons upon returning to a lower energy level in a process analogous to phosphorescence.

It's not a sign of health. It's a sign of oxidative damage. Which makes sense, oxidation is known to release light and heat

This board approved it. http://en.wikipedia....ittee_(Germany)

#10 xEva

• 1,594 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 August 2014 - 02:30 AM

@cobue: I'd like very much hear about your experience.

I tried some forms of "light therapy". Not sure if that would qualify as biophotons. That was years ago. One thing I tired had a semi-precious stone (raspberry-red) built in into the tip of the.. emitter? I had a very positive experience with it, though it was subtle, and another friend of mine did too. The other thing I had a good experience with was the "laser gun" that dentists use to bond fillings. I noticed long ago how good that blue light feels on gums and ask for it whenever the dentist is doing something else and there is a pause. And I saw some papers about that type of light in some journals within the last few years. Apparently, dentists noticed its beneficial effects on tissues too. So there is definitely something to it.

@Bonee: I think it pays to experience something before dismissing it so blatantly out of hand, especially since some forms of similar -? "light therapy" are readily available. It is not scientific to dismiss something, only because it does not easily fit into a well-established theory. If it works it's worth exploring.

@cobue: can't wait to hear how it worked for you :)

#11 MachineGhostX

• 106 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:54 AM

Biophoton therapy is essentially a progression of the biofeedback therapy medical devices that the Russians invented and possibly a refined version of the frequency targeting via the noble gas emissions of the Rife Ray Beam.  So in other words, biophoton therapy strives to induce a hormetic response in the body by feeding back to it "data" needed to do so.  Unfortunately, there's practitioner subjectivity through trial and error involved in figuring out what organs (to send the feedback to) correspond to which disease; its not always intuitive as with biochemistry.  So, biophoton therapy is definitely in the range of pseudo-science because light is not currently considered an accepted method of cell communication in mainstream biology.  It doesn't mean the concept may not work in whatever way, but its best to let the pioneers be the pioneers as they get all the arrows in their backs.

Edited by MachineGhostX, 19 August 2014 - 11:55 AM.

• Cheerful x 1

#12 xEva

• 1,594 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 August 2014 - 03:20 PM

@cobue: so how did it go? We want to see your notes.

#13 cobue

• Topic Starter
  • 35 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 04:35 PM

@cobue: so how did it go? We want to see your notes.

Hello Eva!

I´m feeling fantastic, i do notice the therapy. Did 10 Sessions by now, and will continue doing it.

All the best

#14 Clacksberg

• 138 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:02 PM

How do you define Biophotons from all this other light therapy l.e.d. stuff on the net - how does it compare?

To book this BIOSCIENCE ad spot and support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above) - click HERE.

#15 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 01:11 AM

Have they done placebo controlled experiments with this expensive biophotonic therapy?  If so, what were the results?

• like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: biophotons

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users