• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Has anyone been consistently dosing phenylpiracetam hydrazide?

high risk phenylpiracetam hydrazide ceretropic

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 almostalwaystired

• 25 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 August 2014 - 04:18 AM

I'm interested in this from the perspective of both safety and effects.

Since this is a new compound (afaik, ceretropic was the first nootropics company to offer it, starting around 2 months ago) it would be especially interesting to hear from folks regarding whether they have used this consistently or not.

Also curious to hear whether there are diminishing returns with dosing.

I have some, but I've always been more liberal with purchasing than I am with actually testing new compounds (hence the pile of pitolisant still sitting in my safe.)

#2 mjp108

• 18 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:51 PM

Hi,

I have  been supplementing with Phenylpiracetam for about six  to nine months.  I am a 72 year old male who plays competitive racquetball three times a week.  I am in good health 6',  212 with managed blood pressure and thyroid issues. I believe I was experiencing some conversational memory issues.

I purchase the Phenylpiracetam granules, purported to be 99.0% pure, and make my own pills.  I believe the strength to be in the 400 mg area and I take two per day. 

Long term effects: to soon to be sure, however, to date I have not noticed any negative side effects and am pleased with the changes that have occurred.

Effectiveness:  Initially I received a surge of energy that was like energy boost one receives from a triple latte with no let down.  The energy boost enabled me to avoid the daily nap that seemed to follow me into retirement. It would seem that the initial energy boost as dissipated, at about four to five months of use and I am back to needing the daily nap. Something that I wish to correct.

However, I have noticed that while I didnot experience a focus and memory boost in the beginning, I am noticing a memory boost now. It would seem that in the absence of any sudden change and in a deceptively slow manner, the memory issues I was experiencing are disappearing. The improvement just seems to be happening.  I no longer seem to be experiencing that word loss you just cannot find in the middle of a discussion.  In other words I feel as normal as I did

ten or twenty years ago.

Because of that success I have started stacking with Adrafinil, 400 mg daily and Centrophenoxine, 500mg every other day.  The jury is out still on these additions but I will give the test another six months. 

I am looking for both an energy boost and a focus improvement.  The kind of focus improvement I have hear mentioned with students taking Adderall.  Anyway I hope that information is helpful.

mike 

• Informative x 2

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 mrt42

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:44 AM

Hi, yes I have been taking it almost daily for approximately 3 months with no ill effects aside from slight does escalation (started on 200mg per day). I generally take it once a day in the morning prior to a workout but will occasionally take a smaller dose of 100 mg in the afternoon. Works quite well for me.

Usual warnings apply though, if I take it any later than mid day I don't expect to to sleep prior to midnight.

I have had the occasional couple of days without dosing with no ill effects other than not feeling as invigorated during my workouts.

#4 mrt42

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:46 AM

Hi,

I have  been supplementing with Phenylpiracetam for about six  to nine months.  I am a 72 year old male who plays competitive racquetball three times a week.  I am in good health 6',  212 with managed blood pressure and thyroid issues. I believe I was experiencing some conversational memory issues.

I purchase the Phenylpiracetam granules, purported to be 99.0% pure, and make my own pills.  I believe the strength to be in the 400 mg area and I take two per day. 

Long term effects: to soon to be sure, however, to date I have not noticed any negative side effects and am pleased with the changes that have occurred.

Effectiveness:  Initially I received a surge of energy that was like energy boost one receives from a triple latte with no let down.  The energy boost enabled me to avoid the daily nap that seemed to follow me into retirement. It would seem that the initial energy boost as dissipated, at about four to five months of use and I am back to needing the daily nap. Something that I wish to correct.

However, I have noticed that while I didnot experience a focus and memory boost in the beginning, I am noticing a memory boost now. It would seem that in the absence of any sudden change and in a deceptively slow manner, the memory issues I was experiencing are disappearing. The improvement just seems to be happening.  I no longer seem to be experiencing that word loss you just cannot find in the middle of a discussion.  In other words I feel as normal as I did

ten or twenty years ago.

Because of that success I have started stacking with Adrafinil, 400 mg daily and Centrophenoxine, 500mg every other day.  The jury is out still on these additions but I will give the test another six months. 

I am looking for both an energy boost and a focus improvement.  The kind of focus improvement I have hear mentioned with students taking Adderall.  Anyway I hope that information is helpful.

mike 

Hi Mike, Nice to hear of others that have been consistently dosing. I wonder if you could tell me whether you have escalated your dose over time or if you started on 400mg?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 Fenix_

• 183 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 September 2014 - 04:30 AM

I currently take phenylpiracetam and once my supply runs out am planning on ordering the hydrazide form. I know racetams are generally the safest supplements out there, but is there any toxicology data available for this product? What does the addition of hydrazide do exactly?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: high risk, phenylpiracetam, hydrazide, ceretropic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users