• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Transhuman Technologies

(-)-dpap coluracetam emoxypine nsi-189 thioflavin t cycloastragenol alagebrium tht.co

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#1 MrSliz1724

• 27 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 03:57 PM

Just wanted to spread the news about this newer company. I personally know the person synthesizing these compounds and when the raws he has supplied me has been tested it has ALWAYS come back as pure as listed. The man is damn good. They have products ranging from longevity & anti-aging, Cognitive Enhancement, physical & metabolic, nanotechnology, a soon to be epigenetics section, and the ability for custom synthesis! Can check it out here.

www.tht.co

Check it out. I will post a review on the 9-methyl-b-carbolin and bromantane when i get it in soon!

#2 Ruinmir

• 26 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 04:18 AM

I came across this site not too long ago and was wondering how legit it is, good to hear a positive review.  Looks like they have some interesting stuff that hasn't been readily available before.  I'll be looking forward to seeing what else they add.

What kinda stuff have you gotten from them?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 MrSliz1724

• Topic Starter
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:15 AM

Got this in today! Packaging was great. Inside the boxes were metal screw cap containers. Came with individual scoopers for each as well.

Bromantane and 9-methyl-b-carboline.

Will be doing 150 mg Bromantane and 20 mg 9-m-b-c a day!

Attached Files

• Off-Topic x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • Agree x 1

#4 MrSliz1724

• Topic Starter
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:05 PM

Guys this stuff is GTG. 9-m-b-c has been providing a great clean stimulant feeling and has allowed me to have days where I don't even take my adderall... I am usually dependent on it and have pounding headaches throughout the day until I take it. 

The bromantane is slowly showing its face and the first week didn't do much but now I don't hit my mid day exhaustion feelings where I need either a coffee or a nap. Decided to really test it out and ( I do DC Training) I decided to do both an A & B workout back to back yesterday. I woke up today feeling very much recovered and I absolutely killed it yesterday....

Planning on grabbing 7,8-Dihidroxyflavone, NSI-189, Pitolisant to go with 9-m-b-c. I will try to try one at a time on their own to get a good review.

#5 Fenix_

• 183 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 September 2014 - 09:36 PM

Hey just wanted to say these guys have really great customer service. I messed up on an order and emailed them. They got back to me the same day and resolved the issue. This will be my second time ordering from them. The first time they shipped very fast and the packaging was of course excellent, the glass jars are the best part.

• Good Point x 1

#6 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 11:12 PM

I know I saw it - I'm interested in the Pitolisant - nice site though OP.

• Cheerful x 1

#7 pro-v

• 112 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:15 AM

They definitely get an A+ in the customer service department. It was shipped the same day I placed the order and the packaging is the most professional I've seen, 

#8 MrSliz1724

• Topic Starter
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:48 AM

Just got pitolisant in today! Will be dosing tomorrow! Any suggestions on dosing?

#9 medicineman

• 750 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:01 PM

Hey just wanted to say these guys have really great customer service. I messed up on an order and emailed them. They got back to me the same day and resolved the issue. This will be my second time ordering from them. The first time they shipped very fast and the packaging was of course excellent, the glass jars are the best part.

Their old payment system wouldn't allow me to order since I had a different billing to delivery address. I contacted them, verified myself, and they accommodated me to my satisfaction (I hope that didn't sound sexual)

Highly recommended
  • Cheerful x 4

#10 jonnyD

• 181 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 11:05 AM

Just got pitolisant in today! Will be dosing tomorrow! Any suggestions on dosing?

Did you test it?

#11 jonnyD

• 181 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 10:02 AM

I got Pitolisant and tianeptine from THT yesterday. Tianeptine works great and is definatly legit.

No effects from a small 20mg pitolisant dose so far.

#12 chris106

• 292 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 10:29 AM

That may be too small. Though, while there's not much of dosing information around, someone at reddit took 10-15mg twice daily and had good results....

Hardly a guideline, I know...

Does anyone know what a good dosing protocol would be?

#13 MrSliz1724

• Topic Starter
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 02:56 AM

Hey everyone I have been loving my pitolisant! Ten too fifteen mg really gives me a solid increase in mods energy and reduces all fatigue

#14 chris106

• 292 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 09:03 PM

Nice! Do you dose once or twice daily? And how long does the effect last? Is half life comparable to modafinil?

Also, can it make your pee smell like sulphur? Cause modafinil sure can! :D

Also, do you still take bromantane and/or 9-me-bc?

Edited by chris106, 24 September 2014 - 09:04 PM.

#15 MrSliz1724

• Topic Starter
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 10:31 PM

I guess I shall ex plain my situation. I have adhd. I am prescribed 30 total mg adderall. I try to use it little as possible. I have a rotation of products I use to keep my tolerance down.

9-m-b-c (15-30 mg a day)
Zembrin (25 mg a day)
then I decide between adderall, pitolisant, and adrafanil with the occasional galantamine, triacetyluridine, and 7,8-dhf.

I generally have either coffee or a vpx bang throughout the work day.

So on a day I decide to use pitolisant I will either do 10-15 mg in the am/afternoon and sometimes 10-15 mg later. I would say it lasts about 4-6 hours. It is much more effective imo on days where you are really fatigued or lacking sleep. If it is a regular day I would go for the adderall or adrafanil usually.

No my pee doesn't smell lol

Does that help?
  • like x 1

#16 chris106

• 292 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 09:40 AM

It helps a lot actually, thank you!

Now I've got a pretty good idea.

Also, I have Pitolisant as well as Bromantane on their way to me. I'll report effects once I get to try them.

I 'll try 9-me-bc too, at a later point - just don't want to take too much at once :)

Looks like we're getting more and more anecdotal reports of these new substances - exciting times! ^__^

#17 jonnyD

• 181 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 10:51 AM

Ok Pitolisant definatly works. 20-25mg and i am just awake.
Combination with *Racetams and Tianeptine is incredible effektive!!!

#18 MrSliz1724

• Topic Starter
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:39 PM

What do you like the tianeptine for? Been reading a lot of people using it. Debating grabbing some.

#19 jonnyD

• 181 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 01:25 PM

What do you like the tianeptine for? Been reading a lot of people using it. Debating grabbing some.

Removes fatigue, great mood and motivation.

increases  sociable skills in higher doses.

#20 MrSliz1724

• Topic Starter
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 06:17 PM

Removes fatigue, great mood and motivation.
increases sociable skills in higher doses.

Thanks Jonny.

So yesterday I was up at 5 AM. Busy busy day. Then around 10 PM got a call and my girlfriend was in the ER so I rushed there and was with her there until she got released around 4AM. Got home, and was in bed at 5. Woke up at 10 AM. 15-20 mg Pitolisant and I feel like I actually got some sleep last night. The fatigue mentally is gone and I feel pretty solid!

#21 jonnyD

• 181 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 02:00 PM

My first order at tht.co came to europe without issues. My second order 3 weeks ago seems to be lost so far.

I will contact tht.co and report back.

#22 MrSliz1724

• Topic Starter
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 02:15 PM

Yeah Jonny THT is good people they will take care of you I'm sure.

Just got my tianeptine and NSI-189 in. The mood boost,clean stimulant feeling, and what by from tianeptine is awesome.

#23 chris106

• 292 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 08:36 PM

I also just got my Pitolisant (and Bromantane) from THT a few days ago.

It's dissapointing for me so far-

I've tried it two times at a 40mg dose.I felt very little to no effect. Weird though, since 40mg once daily was actually used in studies, and I respond well to Modafinil,too.

I even had a nap two hours after a 40mg dose.

Tomorrow I will try 80mg, and if that doesn't show desired effect, I will try smaller doses, like 20mg.

Pitolisant might have a bell curve effect after all, but I think I rather need a larger than a lower dose, since I allways have to dose at the higher end with stimulants or eugeroics...

I will report back with results.

#24 chris106

• 292 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 09:26 AM

Allright - I took 80mg Pitolisant this morning and effects were much better.

Pretty much on par with my personal standard dose of 150g Modafinil - your mileage may vary, of course.

Also slight side effects - namely a slightly sour throat (or rather slight pressure on my voive) + a slight feeling of tension. I experience the same side effects with Modafinil too, though.

So I took 15 mg Tianeptine on top of it, and now I feel pretty good, focused and awake.

So to sum it up - doses up to 80mg seem to be fine (up to 120mg were used in one trial), and Tianeptine doesn't seem to have bad interactions, which was not to be expected anyways.

#25 chris106

• 292 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 08:29 AM

By the way, I also take Bromantane.

With this, I seem to be a bit on the high end dosing-wise as well - I take 100mg two times daily with subtle but definetely noticeable results.

It's definetely anti-stress and seems to provide a subtle mood boost and overall improvement.

I guess this one's a slow one, that has to be taken for a longer time conecutively (like a month) to really show and maybe even cause lasting effects. This is pretty much what the literature (what little is available about it,anyways) suggests,too.

No bad interactions between Tianeptine, Bromantane and Pitolisant - even though I'm dosing quite high with the latter two.

Take this with a grain of salt, since my brain chemistry seems to be quite unique in that I have to dose every stimulating substance quite high.

#26 MangekyōPeter

• 171 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 09:37 AM

ive also been trialing pitolisant @ 20mg dosages orally. So far so good, def feeling that familiar alertness and hyperfocus , akin to modafinils. Have also stacked it with caffeine with decent success. Insomnia doesn't seem to be an issue at all, sleep quality is unaffected.

#27 MrSliz1724

• Topic Starter
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 02:58 PM

I was using bromantane for a while and stopped and can definitely tell the difference. 

Anyone know how much of each of these are in a general scoop of the larger side of the one provided? I haven't measured anything and literally am just guestimating lmao.

So interested to know how much is in a large scoop of

TIaneptine

Pitolisant

Bromantane

NSI-189 

9-methyl-b-carboline

#28 Fenix_

• 183 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 October 2014 - 12:58 AM

I measured a large scoop of NSI-189, level with the brim, to be ~25mg.

#29 chris106

• 292 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 02:27 PM

Well, a few days later and Bromantane and Pitolisant don't seem as effective anymore...

I guess with the Pitolisant it's the same kind of tollerance build up I would get with the -afinils after a week of constant use.

I was hoping I could achieve more consistant effetcs with less tollerance build up and side effects with it - but for me at least it doesn't seem better than Modafinil or Adrafinil, just slightly different - and is therefor not worth pursueing, especially since it's quite expensive.

Bromantane I will take on till my first batch is empty, it doesn't seem to do much on it's own - but maybe effects will accumulate over time.

I will order 9-me-bc and NSI-189 from THT shortly, and report back with results when the time comes.

Edited by chris106, 19 October 2014 - 02:28 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#30 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 12:55 PM

Good experience with them also, anyone currently trying neuropeptide S?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: (-)-dpap, coluracetam, emoxypine, nsi-189, thioflavin t, cycloastragenol, alagebrium, tht.co

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users