• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

The answer

leaders

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 twc111

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 August 2014 - 01:33 AM

i believe that the people who could of changed ,gave hope, to this world with their wisdom, understanding, ability to compromise, bring peace, health to our world,is the person who is homeless, jailed, walking in despair. Sometimes one or two make it through and impact the world. But due to that "u have it to give but none for yourself--or its said====i can tell you how to find whatever you want but I cant tell myself--or i can teach just cant do------or i just cant lower myself that low to become king.

Many individuals who are ,hope for humanity, cant  make it up the acceptance level----they stay in the area where people just look down, despise,make fun.mock--------just could not lie good enough===kiss but  ---be bought--u know do the things that our cult of leadership does.-----those who can be bought,lie.kiss up become our leaders--

-those who cant become less------we all judge by what we see-------we are never the hypocrite, liar,deceiver----its always the other guy---ok alittle off topic-i think-maybe not----but it all starts with me

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#2 Multivitz

• 550 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 May 2016 - 01:17 PM

Indeed. Things are getting better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users