anti-aging anti-ageing

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Razor444

• 240 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 11:02 PM

What the title says...

https://www.youtube....wiw8549Q/videos

Edited by Razor444, 10 August 2014 - 11:13 PM.

#2 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:31 AM

Watching the wine video I remember watching an old This Morning program about 20 years ago. They had tested different red wines. They found that the best wine for antioxidants is Cabernet Sauvignon and the best wine for the heart is Pinot Noir

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:45 AM

As for the to many people problem though the more people there are the more people there are to think up ideas for anti aging. We really ought to explore these planets that look as though they would be inhabitable. There might be too many people there too though sigh or these planets might just have a niche for us. Hopefully

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 11 August 2014 - 11:25 AM

On watching the video on Stem Cells an idea came to me that neurological patients should seriously consider stem cell banking for their reanimation.

Is that a sensible idea? Please discuss.

#5 Danail Bulgaria

• 2,213 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:45 PM

Depends what exactly is yor idea.

If it is to be placed stem cells and wo wait for them to become neurons, its practical performance in the human failed.

The stem cells started to differentiate into different cells - not neurons and started to make brain teratomas - tumors, that naturally are from embrional origin and are very rare.

Now there is a scientific team, who tries to develope the stem cells into neurons into some degree and to transplant them after that. This gives more hope (according to me).

In this site in this article - http://www.longecity...rodegeneration/ - is being discusses something simmilar, if I understand it correctly.

#6 Positronix

• 16 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 01:15 AM

Hey this is my channel!  Thanks!

• like x 1

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 01:38 AM

Hey this is my channel!  Thanks!

Hi Positronix, welcome to the forum!  I just watched your vid on c60.  You need to check out our c60 forum.

#8 Positronix

• 16 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 01:47 AM

Sure will do

#9 D Mason

• 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:43 PM

Watching the wine video I remember watching an old This Morning program about 20 years ago. They had tested different red wines. They found that the best wine for antioxidants is Cabernet Sauvignon and the best wine for the heart is Pinot Noir

Sometimes I think I took this wine thing too far.   I would really like to see that clip.

#10 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 October 2014 - 05:25 AM

Sure will do

I just posted to your YOUTUBE video on C60. Have you delved more into the research on it?

#11 Positronix

• 16 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 11:46 PM

Hi - I replied on youtube

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: anti-aging, anti-ageing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users