• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Noopept, Pramiracetam. Aniracetam, Phenylpiracetam, Oxeracetam, Alpa GPC, Modafinil stacks

racetams modafinil noopept alpha gpc

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dragonsfire1981

• 9 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 01:02 AM

Hi everyone.

recently I've just acquired all of Noopept, Pramiracetam. Aniracetam, Phenylpiracetam, Oxiracetam, Alpa GPC, Modafinil. I've used Modafinil and Aniracetam before, but the rest I'm new to.

Observations so far.

So far I've had some excellent results from Noopept and Pramiracetam. Both seem to work well with Modafinil. They both work fine when taken together, though for some reason when I mix Aniracetam with Noopept it gives me brain fog. So for now I'll only use Ani by itself (although I've yet to figure out the best circumstance to use it as opposed to the other two)

Whilst on Noopept I got some huge insight into some research I was doing, and felt a huge moment of clarity into a problem I couldn't figure out for a long time.

I have two brands of Pram- one from intellimeds and the other from mynootropics  I've not used either Oxi or Phenyl yet, though looks like Phenyl in theory is the most powerful from what I've read- can anyone describe how they've experienced Phenylpiracetam compared to the rest? 

I'll continue testing throughout the week and comment on any further results/ observations later on....

#2 ThatGuy

• 12 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 06:41 PM

Any updates, you care to share?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: racetams, modafinil, noopept, alpha gpc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users