HGH, SERM, & Steroids to grow taller

hgh aromasim nolvadex anavar

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 NZT-49

• 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:50 AM

Obviously, I have stopped growing but that does not stop me from researching. So after much researching and if I could go back in time, I would take these compounds from the age of 10~18 to try to increase my height by atleast 3 inches (I am 5'8"). What are your thoughts on this stack for purposes of growing taller?

1. HGH (2iu pharma or 4iu generic per day or double this dose EOD. This is the main compound which would increase final adult height)
2. Aromasin (6.25mg/day to delay epiphyseal closure by reducing estrogen & increase testosterone which increases height)
3. Nolvadex (20mg/day to be cycled with Aromasin due to possible reduction in bone density from Aromasin. So Aro would be cycled for 6 months, then Nolva for 3 months, then back to Aro. Some SERMS induce epiphyseal closure, but Nolva is safe)
4. Anavar (Low dose of 50mg per week. This is a known steroid that was used to increase height and does not induce epiphyseal closure. Used in low dosages to avoid endogenous testosterone suppression along with the other compounds above. Aro and Nolva will also keep testosterone higher than baseline and counter any possible suppression)
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Agree x 1

#2 goodman

• 171 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 07:01 AM

okay, first of all how old are you? if over 20 dont waste money on HGH, just forget it.

Nolvadex aka tamoxifen has even been in some cases used to induce epi closure, so not sure if its a good long term.

But in your case, your plates are prbly already closed so it wont even matter. I would rather chose Letrozole though, as it is more solid.

As for Oxandrolone, an in vivo study showed that doses as low as 20mg a day pretty much shut down the patients hormone productions, so be careful.

I did it, and I'm no scientist or expert in steroids, along with letrozole and these alone can be pretty tough on your system in general

How old are you?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 NZT-49

• Topic Starter
  • 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 August 2014 - 07:26 AM

I am over 30 and understand I cannot grow anymore. This is a theoretical discussion if one were to use this stack before ones growth plates have closed. Also, I should mention this theoretical stack is for males only.

Technically, I should have added AI (Aromatase Inhibiter) in the subject title. You mentioned Letro which is far too powerful as that amount of estrogen reduction might be detrimental for a teen still growing. Also, I kept the Oxandrolone dosage low to prevent testosterone suppression and the AI/SERM usage would also prevent natural testosterone suppression. These compounds are often used to restore natural testosterone production after steroids are used in what is known as PCT (Post Cycle Therapy).

Per what I've read a doctor say, per the National Institute of Health's pubmed database, Nolva would not induce epi closure so that is why I've included it.
  • Good Point x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hgh, aromasim, nolvadex, anavar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users