ashwaghanda libido anxiety ashwagandha

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Samuraidream

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 August 2014 - 09:26 AM

Hello there!

I've been taking Ashwaghanda for almost a year now, doing little 2-week breaks here and there. I normally take 1 capsule (Jarrow's) at night, but was thinking to add another one in the morning. Anyway, I love how it makes me fall asleep faster and the quality of sleep has definitely increased. I also feel less anxious/stressed during the day, which is a huge benefit in my case. However, I have experienced a significant decrease in libido in the last 3 months or so (e.g. no morning erections, harder to keep the erection once it's there etc). I tried taking Tribulus Terrestris and it helped with the libido issue, but only for the first couple of weeks. Then I added some Arginine, which also helped but only in the beginning. I tried Maca as well, but it did not do much (perhaps a poor choice of a brand?).

Basically, my question is: what should I add to my daily Ashwaghanda regimen to increase my libido?

I was considering Horny Goat Weed and/or Korean Ginseng. What brand should I go for? Any other suggestions?

P.S. I've seen several people complain about decreased libido with the use of Ashwaghanda, but none of them could back it up with scientific evidence, and therefore what I'm experiencing might also be a placebo.

Hope to hear from you soon, guys!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ashwaghanda, libido, anxiety, ashwagandha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users