- - - - -

Help with - ADD/ADHD

adhd depression drugs nootropics crack cocaine marijuana

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Dave Candy

• 31 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:20 AM

Took me 2.5 hours to write this, thats the ADHD, slow bad memory. as I didn't want to do this because I thought I could figure it out, So I lost complete Focus. Its the best I got sorry. Help if you can thanks Alot.

I feel lost. with the Nootropics now.

I had had high hopes for this to help my ADHD & Depression.

I have tried so many combo stacks & nothing works so far below are what I have right now, but makes things worse if anything or makes me seem foggy. If its low doses it don't do a thing. now if I use the close to max doses recommended it seems to give me an ache in the back of my head like if your in the sun to long & dehydrated (ache in back of head) & a small stomach ache, feel more antsy. I have to be missing something in my collection or taking the wrong stuff maybe. I have no clue now complete failure.

I might be missing powders that help activate them? only thing I haven't tried is taking anything by it self I have always added Alpha GPC or Centrophenoxine with the others. maybe seems they cancel each other out on the stacks I have copied different stacks from the forums & sites like (nootriment). I tried many types that other ADHD people said worked but missing some of the powders on some of them.

I have found that I have 5 types of ADD/ADHD 
(Over Focused, Temporal Lobe, Limbic, Ring of Fire, Anxious) plus OCD & Depression 
thats whole brain almost

There are 2 drugs I have taken like most ADD/ADHD people have tried for what ever reason. Most of us Quit at some point or keep doing them. I have quit them as they don't work or are the incorrect treatment.

1st type more current = Weed

been on & off weed for a year maybe, it helped some what while taking it but created even more depression once I stopped! maybe 20% effective once taking it, The difference if i take the correct type of weed it allows my brain to slow down! Think of slow motion. it doesn't fix any ADHD problems. all it did was slow brain functions a bit better. It dont fix the problem at hand to be honest. if I took a test I might do a little better but only maybe 15-20% better if that even. but has all the side effects that weed offers. I can say my reflects are sharper not weaker or slower then others would be on it, im Smoother on it. seems to take depression away or takes the edge off! the wrong weed & I fall asleep. there is only 2 kinds for me.

1) No Dopamine Release = Sleepy & I fall Asleep! - this type I even feel better then any type of nootropics so far, I have never had a issue falling asleep! this weed is a waste for me!!! but even if it makes me sleepy still alot better then any nootropic stack I have tried.

2) Dopamine Release! I start to feel things & maybe to much, Depression is gone, I feel alive, Takes the edge off. Im not as lazy & I get some stuff done! This type will not allow me to be completely lazy! 

Hybrids are hard to tell sometimes. but example CherryPie is ok, only one that comes to mind, cant remember nothing else.

maybe 10 years ago Tried next type.

2nd type = Crack cocaine - (Never Again Stupid!!!!) one memory I'LL never forget!!!

was on it for 1 year! Time of my life, Reason I say that is I always had a woman lol many of them think I had 6-8 rotating different days they all knew each other but didn't care haha. worked 6 days a week, never late & did great work, my boss liked me alot as I was always positive & got the job done!

This is not me at all or wasn't before or after only during the crack session. Once I stopped crack I lost everything, job, girls, everything. seemed it screwed me from getting off crack.

im sure there is a higher reason what happen & how it happen getting off crack!  longer story & a nightmare really. But it seemed great but wasn't to be truthful, just seemed great at the moment! The side effects are just crazy maybe worse then crazy even. Deal with the Devil!

Think its the self destruct button really.

lets say weed helped a bit because it helped to focus & get tasks done! but kept the ADHD & helped with some of the Depression only. a little memory improvement at times but very very weak. just added a bit of extra Dopamine I didn't have before. Time would go fast. alot less control overall Would make mistakes & think i was smarter on it, but really wasn't! still forget things maybe even more, the ADHD was here still!! wasn't like I was going to get a better job on it. was same person only high lol. Weed would never work, just help a bit.

&

Crack cocaine I could do anything I felt, my Drive was full throttle Mind & Body! I did everything I said I would & then some! when I said I would I remembered things. Was very responsible on it. I was almost mistake free! Depression was Gone!!! Was a Dare Devil on it no fear!!! No pain. Always Energy. Not adding the down falls & the messed up things you do on it at times without it! Pretty messed up stuff! lol.

Crack messed the brain up I grind my teeth all the time now & crave it at times. the crave is easily controllable as I have the reminder of the grinding of teeth forever now programmed in my brain. I catch my self & stop. every time I grind my teeth the reminder of Crack thats why I would never do again, unless I wanted a Dare Devil Job lol.

Crack hasn't changed anything else in the brain that wasn't there before. ADD/ADHD & Depression was there Way before any of the drug use. Started being depressed in my early 20's & didn't try crack till my early 30's... I think if I never did crack at that time I would have ended my life, self destruct was already there! I knew better & did it anyways! I was ready to leave this world. But something changed while on it, I called it hope I think & have been searching for something like it sense.

Drugs didn't cause these they just made Depression worse but ADHD is same but compounded like the Depression because of all the years having it.

I have found that I have 5 types of ADD 
(over Focused, Temporal Lobe, Limbic, Ring of Fire, Anxious) plus OCD & Depression

These are what I have currently

Piracetam

Aniracetam

Sulbutiamine

Noopept

Phenylpiracetam

Choline Bitartrate Powder

Meclofenoxate Powder (centrophenoxine)

Tianeptine >99%

Alpha-GPC >50%

Waiting for these still (in the mail)

Mucuna Pruriens Extract 98% L-DOPA - 50 Grams       

N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine (NALT) - 100 Grams

Wish I could focus, remember & comprehend like you normal people, very bad day today Sorry. 2.5 hours later :sad: 

Thank you very much for any help & all feed back is cool!

• like x 1

#2 mliw92

• 7 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:57 PM

Did you ever try ADHD medication?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 Valor5

• 289 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:27 PM

I will give you some advice that I think may help you. You are motivated by three separate mental paradigms that control you as a person. These are your emotions, your thoughts and your will. Control of these is necessary to function and the ones who master their control and optimization do best in life. 

This knowledge will give you some control. 

Emotions: You are going to feel somewhere between pain and pleasure at any given point. Both can be dangerous. For example people in pain commit suicide or other bad things. You have to control your emotions as best you can. And make sure that they will lead you to a good place.

Thoughts: Thoughts will enter your head. You have to analyze them or talk to someone about them. Bad example is where crazy people who get thoughts, ideas that are irrational like they think they are being persecuted or that they are something they are not etc. Make sure your thoughts, ideas will lead to good outcomes and are based on facts, truth. 

Will: This is were energy, and ability to accomplish comes in, drive etc. This is the action part, the doing. This is were success is born. Example is exercising. Exercising, building, learning takes will power because you are not always going to feel like doing it but it is good for you if done right of course.

You are thinking that chemicals will resolve your issues, not so. I think what you want ultimately is happiness through the proper CONTROL of the above. Many chemicals that I have taken have destroyed my will or some aspect of the three above. If you take anything IT CAN NOT NEGATIVELY AFFECT ANY OF THE ABOVE or you are by definition handicapped. 

What are the things that you are feeling, thinking, doing? Lets analyze these things. In life REASON is King. Many people let emotions run their life, addicts, depressed people etc., not a good thing. The body takes time to repair. You have to get on the proper treatment.

Edited by Valor5, 14 August 2014 - 03:32 PM.

• Agree x 1

#4 Dave Candy

• Topic Starter
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:03 AM

Did you ever try ADHD medication?

I tried Prozac my mom was on once or twice, made me sick & did nothing. only med I tried. if something makes me sick to my stomach or gives me a headache, I wont continue to take it. It is not acceptable im not built this way, my will, will not allow it. im not saying I wont take a med, I need to weight the side effects. im complex in the way I think, As the #3 post explains I understand this & have to figure whats best. I don't goto Doctors, unless I need stitches or a major accident. I research my issues my self, but with Depression it's always a cloudy day for me. I got off smoking weed & that pushed me over the edge & went into a Extreme Depression like nothing I have ever felt. I have been depressed on more then off for 25 years now, no Joke! This is almost uncontrollable & overwhelming. 

Example #1 - if a med could give heart failure are you still going to take it, to be here today but in 10 years taking the med it went up to 20% more chance? Nope

Example #2 -  The Doctors might understand Disorders but only with a Band-aid med attached to it. Doctors might mean well! But cant always make you well, here is a band-aid. 

I will give you some advice that I think may help you. You are motivated by three separate mental paradigms that control you as a person. These are your emotions, your thoughts and your will. Control of these is necessary to function and the ones who master their control and optimization do best in life. 

This knowledge will give you some control. 

Emotions: You are going to feel somewhere between pain and pleasure at any given point. Both can be dangerous. For example people in pain commit suicide or other bad things. You have to control your emotions as best you can. And make sure that they will lead you to a good place.

Thoughts: Thoughts will enter your head. You have to analyze them or talk to someone about them. Bad example is where crazy people who get thoughts, ideas that are irrational like they think they are being persecuted or that they are something they are not etc. Make sure your thoughts, ideas will lead to good outcomes and are based on facts, truth. 

Will: This is were energy, and ability to accomplish comes in, drive etc. This is the action part, the doing. This is were success is born. Example is exercising. Exercising, building, learning takes will power because you are not always going to feel like doing it but it is good for you if done right of course.

You are thinking that chemicals will resolve your issues, not so. I think what you want ultimately is happiness through the proper CONTROL of the above. Many chemicals that I have taken have destroyed my will or some aspect of the three above. If you take anything IT CAN NOT NEGATIVELY AFFECT ANY OF THE ABOVE or you are by definition handicapped. 

What are the things that you are feeling, thinking, doing? Lets analyze these things. In life REASON is King. Many people let emotions run their life, addicts, depressed people etc., not a good thing. The body takes time to repair. You have to get on the proper treatment.

Well said Valor5,

1) Depression is first & foremost the most important action first. get this under control. This isn't fixed soon, I will be joking with Robin soon & thinking how Stupid we both were & where we are now after our stupid actions.

2) Figure out if there are other Disorders involved other then the Above talked about. have't figured anything else yet, as I haven't a clue.

3) Action plan. First off I am low income, I have insurance but don't know what it covers yet never used it.

Ask anything, I dont feel creative in my thinking about what else to add.

Dave

#5 CryptoMan

• 11 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:55 PM

As far as I can tell, you never actually tried ADHD medication. Nootropics aren't potent enough.

Try Ritalin or Adderall (stronger).

• like x 1

#6 Ultravioletbllc

• 219 posts
  • Location:From Hartford (Just 1/1/2014) Moved too Boston (jamica Plains)

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:11 PM

Your on an Internet forum asking for solutions while you have insurance that you've never out to use, my first bit of advice is do exactly what you've done here with a psychiatrist or therapist try and work some of these issues out by letting go or in an attempt too learn too let go
After about a month of "talking" hint at but don't suggest a chemical intervention if your care provider believes you have ADHD or depression a diagnosis and from there a medication can be trialled etc
First step is finding out who accepts your insurance , then set up an intake ( if your having any trouble finding a provider have no fears just research and find the closest state based mental health agency and go from there , as generally they can provide interim care while you search for a doctor of your own choosing)
This is all I've got for now
I've had great success with nootropics as an augmentation too traditional ADHD therapies

If you can start up with a bio-available b complex + supra supplemented methylfolate/5-mthf
And around high dosed magnesium with omega3s you may see some kind of therapeutic effect

But I'd set my arrow straight on professional help in your case as you are clearly talking about suicide on a social forum

#7 Dave Candy

• Topic Starter
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:33 PM

Well said & great advice! Thank you for spending the time! Im going to do this!

I will get these 3, As soon as I can. I have noticed some difference it has taken longer then expected

I have these coming today.

• Oxiracetam Cognitive Powder 
  • Adrafinil Powder 
  • L-Theanine Free Form Amino 98% Powder 
  • Caffeine Powder 
  • 5-HTP Powder (Griffonia Seed Extract 98%) 
  • N-Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL (ALCAR) 
  • Tianeptine Powder >99% 

Tianeptine has helped the Most! But is short term (2-3 hours) so many doses seem to be needed in a day. Didn't plan on taking this long either. Sulbutiamine, Aniracetam seem to be the most effective, So im very interested in Adrafinil & 5-HTP. I seem to do better without adding Chlorine, but a work in progress still.

My long term memory - seems to get memory's from past, getting random long term memory's when thinking, better each day. Don't think short term has been effected yet. I am able to walk away from an argument, this has never happen before. I cleaned the Garage this would have never happen before, lots of things are changing at will, stopped eating junk food, changed diet it's not perfect but I feel alittle better overall. used to eat 1-2 times per day starting in after noon (bad I know). But now I eat smaller amounts overall. morning, noon & dinner with maybe 2-4 snacks, apple, banana, grapes, cottage cheese. Once I start working out - running & some weights, I will ask my trainer for a better diet.

Ultravioletbllc

Do you have name brands for what you listed im very new to vitamins/supplements. as I know there are many that add junk & fillers.

Any other idea's? the ones you listed are very interesting!

I plan on seeing someone yes, I am researching my options.

Thank you very much for your post! very helpful!

I do have alot of tweaking as I get some headache, stomachache, after taking nootropic from time to time or cloudiness maybe fog. Still working on this & going to take smaller doses, Think I will try 1 at a time now! Also I might only need half a dose of what I take from now on.

After writing this I feel that there is a very small short term effect as in past I would have had to reread the post 7-10 times by the time I completed a reply! maybe only 5-6 times now. give or take took me half the time overall to complete this task!

Woot only 30mins it took me thats quite a difference for me for posting this!

Edited by Dave Candy, 20 August 2014 - 02:00 PM.

#8 timhill82

• 20 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:32 PM

Sorry to post this here guys :(

Hi Guys,

I really need help, firslty I want  to give my background on to why I took nootropics and modafinil, as a young kid I grew up without parents and was bullied severeley becuase of mental abailties and not having a family or anyone wanting me. I took ,iron,zinc, vitamin C, b complex, omega 369, gingko biloba, cholin birrate, tribuls, maganism, Ltheanine, guraana 200mg, ecchinea, vinpoctine, phosphatigyl, pramiractam, Huperzine A, CO-enzyme Q10 and modafinil and cofee. I took all this for 6 months everyday with creatine and taurine addeed and I ended up having alot of panic attacks unable to breath, dizzyness, alot of anxity :( to a point i had to take my shoes off on the bus becuase of sweating and dry tongue it was well embarsing to ask the bus driver to keep an eye on me :( I went to the doctor and he said to take rest so i DID FOR 6 MONTHS and then pani attacks quiened down bt I still get anxity and severe dizyness confused, head spins and somtime its hard to move my hands I have to think and also i feel like im gona faint all the time i have to keep eating fruits and food to stay awake its a nightmare I had to quit my job and used up all my saving i hd :( my life has all stopped please help guys, My doctor gave me Prozac (modafinil) i took that for two weeks and wanted to just end my self it really had turned my life up side down. Im so embarrassed to talk to anyone and everyone i talk to my friends and even doctor blame me for taking all this :( I always felt like a loser and ubnwanted to stupid I didvery bad in school and just wanted to change my brain to normal please help me ;(

#9 Dave Candy

• Topic Starter
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:47 AM

Sorry to post this here guys :(

Hi Guys,

I really need help, firslty I want  to give my background on to why I took nootropics and modafinil, as a young kid I grew up without parents and was bullied severeley becuase of mental abailties and not having a family or anyone wanting me. I took ,iron,zinc, vitamin C, b complex, omega 369, gingko biloba, cholin birrate, tribuls, maganism, Ltheanine, guraana 200mg, ecchinea, vinpoctine, phosphatigyl, pramiractam, Huperzine A, CO-enzyme Q10 and modafinil and cofee. I took all this for 6 months everyday with creatine and taurine addeed and I ended up having alot of panic attacks unable to breath, dizzyness, alot of anxity :( to a point i had to take my shoes off on the bus becuase of sweating and dry tongue it was well embarsing to ask the bus driver to keep an eye on me :( I went to the doctor and he said to take rest so i DID FOR 6 MONTHS and then pani attacks quiened down bt I still get anxity and severe dizyness confused, head spins and somtime its hard to move my hands I have to think and also i feel like im gona faint all the time i have to keep eating fruits and food to stay awake its a nightmare I had to quit my job and used up all my saving i hd :( my life has all stopped please help guys, My doctor gave me Prozac (modafinil) i took that for two weeks and wanted to just end my self it really had turned my life up side down. Im so embarrassed to talk to anyone and everyone i talk to my friends and even doctor blame me for taking all this :( I always felt like a loser and ubnwanted to stupid I didvery bad in school and just wanted to change my brain to normal please help me ;(

timhill82:

I would research side effects of the nootropics & don't take any that has anxiety as a side effect, Use this site as a Guide for Side Effects on the Nootropics (http://nootriment.com/)Take the ones that help with anxiety or Anxious Feelings. Also you may want to get on some anti-Depressants & Ritalin or Adderall with maybe Aniracetam, there are some others that might stack well also like. 

As an example: I need to remove Sulbutiamine as it adds anxiety and irritability!!! Adding Phenylpiracetam Would be better! For short term or on days I want to learn something new, adding others like this type might help! 

Try checking out nootriment.com they have info on ADD/ADHD if you type in there search it comes up with many ways it could help also. Just remember to check side effects. Also if you have ADD/ADHD you might be able to Hyper focus on things that interest you! its more a gift then a fault if you have ADD/ADHD! The Down fall of ADD/ADHD is if we don't like something we loose focus easy & get distracted & the harder we try to focus the less we are able to focus!

im going to try Adderall pretty soon I think, as Nootropics effects aren't enough, but they do help a bit. Also im going to stop taking the ones that make me feel more Anxious & add to Anxiety & irritability!

If anything they have helped a great deal in Depression! 

I hope this helps a bit. check out http://nootriment.com/?s=ADHD it has some helpful info there. Also use http://peaknootropics.com/ as they have some detailed info on some Nootropics & effects & Side Effects, Its helped me figure out a lot!

Good luck timhill82

#10 Ultravioletbllc

• 219 posts
  • Location:From Hartford (Just 1/1/2014) Moved too Boston (jamica Plains)

Posted 07 September 2014 - 02:43 AM

For my ADHD
Right now
15 mg memantine
60mg tianeptine in two 30mg doses
100mg nefiracetam
1mg(-)BPAP
4 grams magnesium l threonate
5mg l-deprenyl
250mg CDP Choline twice daily
100 mg ump twice daily
1-4 grams omega3
1.4mg quarterfolic

And I take ;DMAE , DLPA, folinic acid , astaxanthin , brain shield gastrodin 300 mg , NAC, Alcar, and 100 mg Wellbutrin as needed although on the deprenyl I limit the bupropion and up the gastrodin when I do co administer the latter

My symptoms are obliterated , however this is not economically feasible LNG term

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#11 Dave Candy

• Topic Starter
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 08:07 PM

Ultravioletbllc

thank you, im going to research more because, I only know about half of what you listed. will research the rest!

I do take tianeptine, works very well for depression.

thanks again for your great post!

Edited by Dave Candy, 08 September 2014 - 08:08 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: adhd, depression, drugs, nootropics, crack cocaine, marijuana

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users