- - - - -

Aniracetam on an empty stomach?

aniracetam empty stomach

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 PDW

• 52 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:15 AM

I've been using aniracetam the last 2 weeks at one 700mg cap in the morning and one 700mg cap in the afternoon. Both times I take it with a meal and have noticed subtle effects mostly in reducing anxiety nicely and lifting my mood nicely. Today however, I took my second dose of aniracetam on an empty stomach with a half a slice of cheese. So not truly an empty stomach, but basically was. Well about 30 minutes after taking I got some pretty strong effects, I basically felt kind of high for about 2 hours, then the next 4 hours after I felt very stimulated, but it was edgy in an uncomfortable way, almost racey, and a slight anxiety feeling like a little trouble getting a full breath at times. I also felt like a sense of isolation in my brain to everyone else, like a slight fog, and when people talked to me it seemed difficult to understand them. It was really strange and unexpected. Does anyone know why this might have happened or have had a similar experience?

#2 zompy

• 56 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:47 AM

Beside the fact that I do not know if it has something to do with it and there is no given timeframe I doubt you had an "empty stomach". That would take a shitload of hours because your body takes quite a while to process food.

Ps. Sounds like a strange story, did you use any other substances? How long have you been using ani?

Edited by zompy, 15 August 2014 - 03:52 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 PDW

• Topic Starter
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:55 AM

Well the time frame was about 1pm when I took it. Prior to that I had half a sandwich around 11am. So probably not completely empty. Its weird though because my schedule is consistent when I take this stuff he last two weeks and I eat at about the same times everyday.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 PDW

• Topic Starter
  • 52 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:40 PM

I've been using aniracetam for 2 weeks. No strange substances though and I've taken the same regiment with Aniracetam from the begining. My normal regiment is

Morning:

-2 tablespoons hemp oil mixed with a scoop of pea protein and 8 ounces orange juice blended into a shake

-1 B vitamin complex

-1 multivitamin

-1 700mg capsule of aniracetam.

Afternoon:

-1 multivitamin

-1 700mg capsule of aniracetam

Evening:

-2 probiotic supplements

-1 250mg cap CDP choline before bed. I only take this every couple-few days though and as of recent I may discontinue using because it seems to make me depressed.

It should also be noted that I carry about 16oz of coffee with me and sip on it through out the day. Some days I don't finish it. I've been drinking that same amount of coffee since I began using aniracetam.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aniracetam, empty stomach

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users