• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

I'm new to this, what should i try for mye studies?

drugs noopept nearly naturals studies new

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TheKid

• 3 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:05 PM

Hey,

I'm 18 years old and I need something to improve memory, foucs and thinking for my studies. I've read a little bit about the different "drugs" on the internet, and I still need some guidance.

I think of 100 pills of noopept(30mg noopept and 250mg choline) and 100 pills of nearly naturals from Animal Pharm(just google it, can't post link). Is that a ok stack? And what dosages do you want to take ?

The other thing I'm wondering is, is this healthy?

When you're stretching the brian without using those drugs, it will develop and become better at skills. How does this work? Will it stop "developing" when using the pills, and function normally when not using the pills?

I hope I'm not asking too many questions, but what is the difference between narcotics and this? :)

I hope get to learn a lot of new knowledge, and I'm looking forward to have some nice moments at Longecity.

Edited by TheKid, 15 August 2014 - 12:09 PM.

#2 drg

• 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:20 PM

I assume your just starting college next year, so why not see how you do before starting these types of things?

The difference between narcotics and this is narcotics are much more abusable and they are illegal.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Gerrans

• 372 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:35 PM

Not everyone here takes supplements for cognition. I think we can reach our maximum potential by eating and sleeping well and by regularly exercising our brains. I would suggest getting into a rhythm of meals and sleep so that you can discover when you are at your sharpest. For me that is between 10 a.m. and 2. p.m., and so I do my toughest work then. Eggs for breakfast, plus nuts for snacks are the formula that helps me hit my cognitive best. (My work involves minute concentration, so it helps me to know this.)

I expect that was the most boring advice you could ever hope to hear. But I believe we cannot be better than our best, pills or no pills; and so we just need to find how we can most regularly be at our best. I have some sympathy with people on here who are exploring nootropics to help them with mental issues such as anxiety and depression--but much less with those who hope that pills will make them smart. The way to become cleverer is to push oneself mentally on a regular basis, which develops one's mental capacities.

Edited by Gerrans, 15 August 2014 - 05:45 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 TheKid

• Topic Starter
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 03:25 PM

Not everyone here takes supplements for cognition. I think we can reach our maximum potential by eating and sleeping well and by regularly exercising our brains. I would suggest getting into a rhythm of meals and sleep so that you can discover when you are at your sharpest. For me that is between 10 a.m. and 2. p.m., and so I do my toughest work then. Eggs for breakfast, plus nuts for snacks are the formula that helps me hit my cognitive best. (My work involves minute concentration, so it helps me to know this.)

I expect that was the most boring advice you could ever hope to hear. But I believe we cannot be better than our best, pills or no pills; and so we just need to find how we can most regularly be at our best. I have some sympathy with people on here who are exploring nootropics to help them with mental issues such as anxiety and depression--but much less with those who hope that pills will make them smart. The way to become cleverer is to push oneself mentally on a regular basis, which develops one's mental capacities.

Maybe i need to rethink about this then.

But Im "suffering" from another problem as well. I've had a kind of social anxiety for 3 years now. Even when i try to resist the anxiety it doesnt work. I read that you should put yourself into more social situation, well, I've done that for 2 years now, but with no good result. I especially got this anxiety with girls, and everytime i try to talk in front of a girl og more people, I kind of struggle to talk right. The pulse increases and the saliva production as well. That makes me even more afraid of saying many sentences, as the saliva production inhibits my speech. I never really talk or like discuss in front of people i don't know very well. My class, on the street,  and such. I do believe i could do so much, If it wasnt for this saliva production. You see I'm extremely nervous on my presentasons, even i know that I don't need to be, and this is mostly because of saliva production. But I can talk a lot with people i know extremely well.  Help?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: drugs, noopept, nearly naturals, studies, new

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users