• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:11 PM

Hi Everyone,

My C60 Video Requested For A Project:

Recently I was asked to see if I had any videos I can help provide Longecity for a crowdfunding project regarding the C60 properties and cancer. I have been considering it lately as my interview with Moussa might help provide the funding for this project.

As some here already know I initially placed the video on a protected site called C60.net, as I didn't want our copyrighted video being used without our permission. I believe a couple people here did not think I needed to do go to such an extreme, but later we found out that the video was used without my permission anyway.

As everyone knows, I spent my own funds to go to Paris and do the Moussa interview... and just like everyone here, I had questions. I believe the Moussa answers provided all of us some very good insight into C60 Olive Oil. It certainly got me rather excited, and prompted a small amount of companies to show up and provide C60 Olive Oil. 

Will a smear campaign affect the project?

Today I find that a particular person still uses my copyrighted video interview to sell C60, while at the same time trying to smear my image and my company in order to feel they have "Gotten back at me" for asking them to take down my copyrighted material a while back. I don't want a smear campaign to affect the Longecity fund raising, so I need to address it.

Items that are untrue:

First, It is up to you if you wish to support a person who tries to benefit from my works while trying to smear my name on their websites. As such, before accepting a video from me or my company for your fund raising, you need to know the following things that the smear campaign states which are untrue, and ask yourself if these will provoke "unsuspecting people" that read about the smears, to avoid considering the crowd funding of the Longecity project simply because they read these items on a website. For those who have read them and considered them to be true, let me now clear them up here:

1- No Sonication: We never used Sonification or sonication of C60 in OO when we were providing it, and we never stated that we did. The person smearing us, has it on their site that we did this, which is untrue.

2- No false Advertisement: We were blamed for false advertisement because of an eyesight advertisement regarding cycloastragenol, however we later were vindicated on it as we know that there is at least one study on folks that showed eyesight improvement, which we could not state at the time for legal reasons. (actually the study was available before we even provided an advertisement)

3- No false Advertisement: We are blamed for false advertising because we congratulated Maria Blasco with her "Gene therapy study" that increased a mouse longevity by 24%. Yes we actually stated gene therapy in our press release and our blogs but are still smeared because we proposed something towards the end of the press release that we believed showed promise, as it was tested by the same people (Blasco) a year earlier and appeared to activate similar biological functions in cells. 

4- No FDC, FTC, or even FDA Complaints: We are accused of having FDC and FTC complaints against us, when in reality all that is stated in the documents about us is that RevGenetics sponsored, in part, a UCLA study headed by Rita Effros and Hector Valenzuela. Now, I don't expect the person smearing us to accuse UCLA of an FDC or FTC complaint, so in my mind it shows the clear bias of the person who is trying to smear me and my company. The documents show the complaint was not directed at RevGenetics at all but to another company. So let me be clear, RevGenetics has never received an FTC, FDC or FDA reprimand of any sort for advertising, manufacturing or anything at all for that matter. 

5- No Class Action Lawsuit: Just to make it clear, we have never been sued by Brian Egan and are not part of any Class Action Suit for any product liability or deceptive trade practices. Our website has been vetted by the BBB and Medical Doctors to make sure we are doing things well and explain the products we sell appropriately. And yes we have an A+ rating by the BBB. 

What is true?

1- A single March 2011 complaint against my company for refund process: In March of 2011 a person ordered 150 bottles of product and then wanted to return 110 of them back, without paying a restocking fee. Initially we told him no way, and he posted his complaint on at least 2 websites. Later he showed us an old TOS that he stated he was following for returns. Because this was still available online and could have caused the confusion we agreed not to request a restocking fee, and thanked him for the find. Of course the person smearing us never mentions that last part which is posted below the complaints on the 2 websites where this is posted.

Will the Video hurt or help?

I know I have made human mistakes in the past, and I look pretty bad on camera. (ok really bad)... but do I believed that the interview with Moussa was important. I do hope many of you have seen it, and have liked what he has said. 

If you believe the video can help raise funds for such an honorable project, even though there are false things said about me by a particular person, then I will certainly consider providing it to Longecity for this purpose as long as we can add a watermark to the C60.net website and a link. If so, then I will also work on the C60.net website to help generate a couple of blog entries to support the Longecity project as well.

Let me know your thoughts, and thanks for reading mine.

Anthony Loera

Edited by Anthony_Loera, 16 August 2014 - 02:22 PM.

• like x 3
  • Good Point x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60, c60 video, c60oo, c60oo video

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users