brain fog hormone

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 August 2014 - 11:09 PM

Hello,

I pretty much all my life I have been experiancing brain fog, it's like I'm not really aware of everything around me that well. Everything seems like a lowered state of consciousness and lee "clear" and feels like my mental clarity has been removed. I cannot think that well and I feel confused all the time. My short-term memory is bad as well.

Now, the only thing I have been taking that has been helping is "pregnenolone" which is a pro-hormone. Now, I'm a 19 year old male and I want to get it sorted without taking a "pro-hormone", I would like to know what it is specifically that's causing my symptoms.

The only other time all of my symptoms went away is when I was down the beach and I drunk a lot of water and coca cola. I stayed down there all day and ended up sun burned but on the way home I felt very anxious and jittery. I ate some chips (only thing I ate all day) along with some cuscus. Anyway, I went to bed (later than usual) because I wasn't feeling tired at all. (possible due to the caffeine). I think I only drank 5 cans though or 7 either way..

Next day, it was gone. By vision was back to normal or how it should be. I could see clearly again! I was brain fog free! It only lasted for three days though as the symptoms tapered back to me again after three days.

Anyway, what does this sound like to you? I don't like the acne effects of pregnenolone and don't think it's wise to use it as a long-term solution for my symptoms. I haven't tried taking it longer than a week though. I keep stopping it, due to the acne. I started it yesterday, and woke up feeling great slightly without the brain fog (it was noticable!) I took 50mg the night before.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: brain fog, hormone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users