- - - - -

Depression anxiety and panic attacks ;( I really need help

please help ;(

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 timhill82

• 20 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 12:11 PM

I really need help[, firslty I want  to give my background on to why I took nootropics and modafinil, as a young kid I grew up without parents and was bullied severeley becuase of mental abailties and not having a family or anyone wanting me. I took ,iron,zinc, vitamin C, b complex, omega 369, gingko biloba, cholin birrate, tribuls, maganism, Ltheanine, guraana 200mg, ecchinea, vinpoctine, phosphatigyl, pramiractam, Huperzine A, CO-enzyme Q10 and modafinil and cofee. I took all this for 6 months everyday with creatine and taurine addeed and I ended up having alot of panic attacks unable to breath, dizzyness, alot of anxity :( to a point i had to take my shoes off on the bus becuase of sweating and dry tongue it was well embarsing to ask the bus driver to keep an eye on me :( I went to the doctor and he said to take rest so i DID FOR 6 MONTHS and then pani attacks quiened down bt I still get anxity and severe dizyness confused, head spins and somtime its hard to move my hands I have to think and also i feel like im gona faint all the time i have to keep eating fruits and food to stay awake its a nightmare I had to quit my job and used up all my saving i hd :( my life has all stopped please help guys, My doctor gave me prozac i took that for two weks and wanted to just end my self it really had turned my life up side down. Im so embarsed to talk to anyone and everyone i talk to my friends and even doctor blame me for taking all this :( I always felt like a loser and ubnwanted to stupid I didvery bad in school and just wanted to change my brain to normal please help me ;(

#2 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:13 AM

I

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:20 AM

If I were you I'd switch the Prozac to Lexapro and add a very small, stabilizing dose of a long acting benzo like Clonazepam (short term), while also beginning CBT therapy-- and sticking with that for at least six months.

After 3 months discontinue the Benzo by slowly tapering.  After 6 months taper off the Lexapro and replace the CBT with regular meditation and H.I.T exercise sessions at least 3 times a week.

Other things to consider would be probiotics and adding raw starch flour/whey protein to your diet.

Good Luck!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#4 avatar

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 April 2015 - 04:46 PM

just find a good friend, u need love

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users