Natural Serotonin Antagonists

natural serotonin serotonin antagonists blockers

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#61 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 June 2017 - 03:22 AM

ah, area.. no longer posts here; he has been banned many times over, for breaking every rule in the book.  luckily you're talking to another titan, and the next best thing

without knowing too much about agnus castus, i would slim my stack down to that and shilajit.  the yohimbine and panax can be a bit harsh, and the willow bark seems to be tacked on a bit randomly imo.  it can cause ulcers and is not the first choice in either pain killing or cholesterol lowering, so so what if some guy suggested it in the comments?  especially if youre on seroquel watch out how many supplements you go taking behind your doctor's back.  your complaints seem to be part of a cluster to a larger set of anhedonic symptoms.  phenibut, ginseng, tribulus and resveratrol are reputedly effective, though they can be a bit harsh.  those four are listed in order of descending effectiveness.  you could also consider things like exercise, low tryptophan diet, bacopa, magnesium and dark chocolate, but at that point tbh it's getting a bit hopeless

I want something that really lowers serotonin like a lot not by 1% Im looking to down it about 80-85%.

Im gonna stop taking Seroquel the side effect are very Harsh on me atleast for now.

I already ordered the things I mentioned I got so happy I finaly found something but how much will they really down the serotonin now that I think about it? I guess in combination it would decrease serotonin more.

Well I also listed a few other supplements I wanna try that supposedly decreases serotonin:

Wild Jujube Extract
Ziziphus 
Berberine 
L HISTIDINE
L-Lysine
Yohimbine 
Feverfew 
Ginger Root Extract
Ginkgo Biloba 
Magnolia 

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#62 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 June 2017 - 11:44 AM

my yohimbe has arrived.. i took 2000 mg first and second 4 g.

how long does it take to work? its day 2 gonna stay on 2g/day

i need my serotoin lvls decreased

also I took 4 capsules of that shiljait he recommended on his blog dragon one and i felt litteraly nothing............

Edited by farshad, 22 June 2017 - 12:41 PM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 June 2017 - 03:13 PM

also I took 4 capsules of that shiljait he recommended on his blog dragon one and i felt litteraly nothing............

i think he recommends using paste + capsules nowdays.  :)

--> https://area1255.blo...ajit-paste.html

I ordered 

Authentic Shilajit  and if that dont work im gonna try

Pürblack  and if this one doesent work either then i give up.

#64 gamesguru

• 3,467 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 02:56 AM

4 grams of yohimbe and you felt nothing, sounds bunk mate.  i took 50 mg and literally didn't sleep for days.  wait hold on a second let me check the label, my bad, it's actually 100mg of yohimbe extract, 50mg ginkgo extact, and 150mg of unextracted eleuthro all in that one magic pill.  but i would still not consider that a heavy stimulant load, and it somehow puts a fire under my ass.  perhaps youre not a human specie, or some kind of troll.  you seem to sample every supplement under the sun but somehow you never seem to offer a single positive report, like oh hey this stuff worked for me would recommend to a friend, jolly isnt it mate.  like where do you buy your yohimbe mate, from some shady guy at a bus stop or what?

• Good Point x 1

#65 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 June 2017 - 11:11 AM

i felt it reduced a little bit but not enough I have that much serotonin..

• dislike x 1

#66 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 June 2017 - 01:24 PM

tried shilajit 2 times pretty big sizes too http://imgur.com/a/xtv8E

didnt feel sh1t.. either i got fake shilajit or this stuff just dont work on me

• Unfriendly x 1

#67 fiftyyy

• 44 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 10:36 PM

You bought yourself some fake yohimbe most likely. I take 30-40 mg subliminally and almost instantly feel the rush.

#68 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 June 2017 - 10:39 PM

You bought yourself some fake yohimbe most likely. I take 30-40 mg subliminally and almost instantly feel the rush.

why tf would  anyone fake it ..... and ur probably taking  yohimbine

• Unfriendly x 1

#69 gamesguru

• 3,467 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 12:08 AM

why tf would  anyone fake it ..... and ur probably taking  yohimbine

dawg that's like saying ur probably faking it, i'm not taking coffee i'm taking caffeine

#70 Dichotohmy

• 201 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:53 PM

Fenclonine isn't natural or easy to find (make friends with a chemist), but its the big daddy of tryptophan hydroxylase inhibitors and anti-serotonergics if you do indeed have too much serotonin being made in your brain.

#71 gamesguru

• 3,467 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 03:20 PM

as counter-intuitive as it seems, you can get a broadly anti-serotonergic effect from boosting TPH2 activity (think of bacopa or otc lithium).  sort of like how prolonged antidepressant treatment actually lowers serotonin (look it up if you don't believe me)!  i'm of the opinion that this gradual phenomenon can be explained, by the extreme sensitivity of serotonergic autoreceptors on the pre-synapse when contrasted against the relative inactivity of the regular post-synaptic sites

#72 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 July 2017 - 01:44 PM

my purblack arrived the smell  and taste is a lot worse then autentic also the bottle doesent even seem to be half full! Its supposed to be 30  g too! I PAID 90 euros for a half full bottle! hopefully it is30g tho..

imgur.com/a/8ZOlM

Edited by farshad, 04 July 2017 - 01:45 PM.

• Ill informed x 1

#73 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 July 2017 - 08:32 PM

ah, area.. no longer posts here; he has been banned many times over, for breaking every rule in the book.  luckily you're talking to another titan, and the next best thing

without knowing too much about agnus castus, i would slim my stack down to that and shilajit.  the yohimbine and panax can be a bit harsh, and the willow bark seems to be tacked on a bit randomly imo.  it can cause ulcers and is not the first choice in either pain killing or cholesterol lowering, so so what if some guy suggested it in the comments?  especially if youre on seroquel watch out how many supplements you go taking behind your doctor's back.  your complaints seem to be part of a cluster to a larger set of anhedonic symptoms.  phenibut, ginseng, tribulus and resveratrol are reputedly effective, though they can be a bit harsh.  those four are listed in order of descending effectiveness.  you could also consider things like exercise, low tryptophan diet, bacopa, magnesium and dark chocolate, but at that point tbh it's getting a bit hopeless

I want something that really lowers serotonin like a lot not by 1% Im looking to down it about 80-85%.

Im gonna stop taking Seroquel the side effect are very Harsh on me atleast for now.

I already ordered the things I mentioned I got so happy I finaly found something but how much will they really down the serotonin now that I think about it? I guess in combination it would decrease serotonin more.

Well I also listed a few other supplements I wanna try that supposedly decreases serotonin:

Wild Jujube Extract
Ziziphus 
Berberine 
L HISTIDINE
L-Lysine
Yohimbine 
Feverfew 
Ginger Root Extract
Ginkgo Biloba 
Magnolia 

How. Do. You. Know. Your. Problem. Is. High. Serotonin?

Seriously - do you have anything, any sort of test or measurement to go by, which indicates this?

What even, is your diagnosis?

What sort of symptoms is this hypothetically high serotonal activity causing? Are we talking about anxiety?

Bear in mind... Anxiety can be caused by other things than increased serotonergic activity - increased glutamatergic activity is obviously another one - Enter, MEMANTINE.

NMDA-antagonism has been shown to have beneficial effects on anxiety, several compounds have shown efficacy in this regard. Honestly, instead of assuming you have high serotonin, tell us what your problems are - which compounds have you tried?

Seriously - the way you are posting, and presumably acting, is highly impulsive.

You almost got me thinking that you might have some kind of neurodevelopmental (I believe the term in Sweden is "neuropsychiatric") disorder causing this impulsivity.

• Good Point x 1
  • like x 1

#74 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 July 2017 - 08:48 PM

Wild Jujube Extract
Ziziphus 
Berberine 
L HISTIDINE
L-Lysine
Yohimbine 
Feverfew 
Ginger Root Extract
Ginkgo Biloba 
Magnolia 

Seriously - do you have anything, any sort of test or measurement to go by, which indicates this?

What sort of symptoms is this hypothetically high serotonal activity causing? Are we talking about anxiety?

Bear in mind... Anxiety can be caused by other things than increased serotonergic activity - increased glutamatergic activity is obviously another one - Enter, MEMANTINE.

NMDA-antagonism has been shown to have beneficial effects on anxiety, several compounds have shown efficacy in this regard. Honestly, instead of assuming you have high serotonin, tell us what your problems are - which compounds have you tried?

Seriously - the way you are posting, and presumably acting, is highly impulsive.

You almost got me thinking that you might have some kind of neurodevelopmental (I believe the term in Sweden is "neuropsychiatric") disorder causing this impulsivity.

thats none of ur fucking business kid i dont ask you about your personal problems and tell you that you have something else.

Edited by farshad, 07 July 2017 - 08:49 PM.

• Unfriendly x 3
  • dislike x 1

#75 gamesguru

• 3,467 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 11:15 PM

Seriously - do you have anything, any sort of test or measurement to go by

he's going off his intuition, which might not be as good as the next guy's

#76 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 July 2017 - 08:56 AM

Wild Jujube Extract
Ziziphus 
Berberine 
L HISTIDINE
L-Lysine
Yohimbine 
Feverfew 
Ginger Root Extract
Ginkgo Biloba 
Magnolia 

thats none of ur fucking business kid i dont ask you about your personal problems and tell you that you have something else.

It's my business seeing as you made it my business by asking for input - if you didn't want me to ask questions, in an attempt to get things rolling, then don't request feedback on a public forum.

That's why we have PM's, you know.

Again - what problem is high serotonin causing? Why do you believe LOW serotonin will correct this problem?

If you want good, sincere, RELIABLE advice, then start being so yourself - provide the information needed, and perhaps someone can give some sort of reply that's ACTUALLY useful.

Also, who you calling kid, SON? None of us have any idea how old the other one is.

I'd also like to remind you that someone's age is not always an indicator of that persons maturity or capability.

Edited by Stinkorninjor, 08 July 2017 - 08:58 AM.

• like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#77 PeaceAndProsperity

• 1,194 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 06:11 PM

Kid, son. Guys, you're all children of G-d.

#78 jack black

• 1,294 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 July 2017 - 07:41 PM

i think it could be too much serotonin alright. abilify or similar should take the edge off nicely.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#79 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 July 2017 - 07:46 PM

i think it could be too much serotonin alright. abilify or similar should take the edge off nicely.

how so

• Enjoying the show x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: natural serotonin, serotonin, antagonists, blockers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users