• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

My graduate exam stack...not for begginer. Advance only.

exam stack

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 epixs

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:48 PM

I've been using nootropics for past 2 years with all kinds of things, and I do not recommend this stack for anyone unless you know your shit.

Night before:

-After exaustive workout, alpha gpc 300mg with some eggs as well

-Melatonin 10mg + Valerian Root 2 caps

Morning as soon as waking up:

-Provigil 200mg (Pharmacy grade , rxn script from Dr)

-Piracatam 4g

-ALCAR 1000mg

-Noopepts 60mg (sub lingual) 

30-40minutes before exam:

-L-Theanine 300mg

Cocktail to use between breaks of exam:

-Gatorade (solvent)

-8g Piracatam

-2g Oxiractam

-2g ALCAR

-600mg L-Theanine

-2 60mg caps of Ginko to take as well

Word of Advice on anyone who takes any of these:

Make sure you use this exact routine, mg, and dosing on all your practice test so you know how you react to certain doses. I had to change this up a lot throughout my 10-15 practice tests I took to get to an optimal and well dose that my body reacts to well. Again, the doses seen here are a bit high but my tolerance has built up .

NOTICE  I DID NOT USE ADVIL OR RITALIN. IT IS VERY COUNTERPRODUCTIVE TO USE THOSE SINCE THEY JUST GIVE A ENHANCED STATE WITH LOTS OF SIDE ANXIETY. THEY DO NOT OFFER ANY SORT OF COGNITIVE BOOST. I SEE SO MANY COLLEAGUES WHO USE THOSE SHIT DRUGS AND BOMB EXAMS. I ALSO DID NOT USE ANY CAFFEINE, ALCAR DOES THE JOB PRETTY WELL WITH MINIMIZED ANXIETY. 

Edited by epixs, 27 August 2014 - 04:27 PM.

• Needs references x 1

#2 Bateau

• 165 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:14 PM

10 mg of melatonin (~20x too potent)

4 mg of piracetam (~1000X too weak)

60 mg of noopept (2x too potent)

900 mg of l theanine (~300 mg too high for maximum daily intake)

3 grams of ALCAR (2x too much for maximum daily intake)

Seems legit....

Edited by Bateau, 27 August 2014 - 04:22 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 epixs

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:26 PM

10 mg of melatonin (~20x too potent)

4 mg of piracetam (~1000X too weak)

60 mg of noopept (2x too potent)

900 mg of l theanine (~300 mg too high for maximum daily intake)

3 grams of ALCAR (2x too much for maximum daily intake)

Seems legit....

Piracetam was meant to be typed out as grams...everything else is accurate FOR ME. 

I have a very high tolerance build up for usage of these supplements. I really do not care if you believe or not, however this has worked FOR ME. 

#4 Bateau

• 165 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:46 PM

not doubting this works for you at all

just pointing out that the dosing is abnormal since you say "Make sure you use this exact routine, mg, and dosing", which I would wholeheartedly not advise.

Piracetam dosing is no longer abnormal.

• Agree x 2

#5 agora

• 73 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:30 PM

"NOTICE  I DID NOT USE ADVIL OR RITALIN. IT IS VERY COUNTERPRODUCTIVE TO USE THOSE SINCE THEY JUST GIVE A ENHANCED STATE WITH LOTS OF SIDE ANXIETY. THEY DO NOT OFFER ANY SORT OF COGNITIVE BOOST. I SEE SO MANY COLLEAGUES WHO USE THOSE SHIT DRUGS AND BOMB EXAMS. I ALSO DID NOT USE ANY CAFFEINE, ALCAR DOES THE JOB PRETTY WELL WITH MINIMIZED ANXIETY. "

"Advil"

Wat

Also I can imagine that that happens with the ritalin because people who use them for exams use them because they did not study and expect unrealistic results. I seriously doubt that anxiety has a lot to do with it for a lot of people

#6 Bateau

• 165 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:32 PM

"Advil"

Wat

lolol I thought the same thing. I'm assuming he meant Adderall or Vyvanse.

#7 epixs

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:06 PM

Adderall was suppose to be put there. 

#8 Shorty

• 56 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 12:16 AM

Melatonin has been proven to be most effective at 0.3mg. By regularly taking much more than the recommended dosage you risk messing up your pineal gland. Remember you're supplementing a hormone.

• Needs references x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#9 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:20 AM

Looks like the provigil is what is doing most of the work there. What did you tell your doc you had shift work disorder and insurance covered the provigil? I don't think it is generic yet is it? So it is still a large amount of money for most people with most insurances. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#10 epixs

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:50 AM

Looks like the provigil is what is doing most of the work there. What did you tell your doc you had shift work disorder and insurance covered the provigil? I don't think it is generic yet is it? So it is still a large amount of money for most people with most insurances. 

I work overnight shifts on the weekends while in school. I told my doctor I had low libido and all possible differential diagnosis for low testosterone. However since my age makes that a very unlikely factor he said I should try some stimulants.

However I told him stimulants give me lack of libdio and so I casually brought up provigil. Basically told him I've been using generic from a friend of mine from work and that they are the only thing that work. He went ahead and prescribed me a bottle of 30 caps (200mg).

My insurance covered it, however without insurance it was $1500. Its ridiculous lol. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users