• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

newbie:real effectivenessof nootropics vs. placebo effect and more questions on nootropics

placebo nootropic scholarly papers

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 IDoNotWantToDie

• 41 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 09:25 AM

Hello everyone :-)

What is the real effectiveness of nootropics vs. the placebo effect? Does anyone have scholarly papers on the effectiveness of nootropics? If so please name them and by whom they were written.

Even if not much is written on it scientifically I am still willing to try and I am looking for guidance as I am new to nootropics. I have known about it since childhood but haven't seriously thought of trying them until now as I will be needing the brain power for a paper I am working on related to Dr. Aubrey de Greys thesis, so as you know I will be needing tremendous brain power and need that edge. Boy oh boy if only NZT 48 existed in real life.

Anyway I heard Modafinil is the closest thing to something like NZT-48. Any truth to that? Is it great or just mediocre?

Also I have been hearing a lot about stacks in this forum. What would you recommend for a beginner? And over time what would you recommend would be the ultimate stack for real true ultimate genius, obviously I would have to work my brain for these nootropics to work, but if I worked my arse off what would you say would be the absolute best nootropic stack. Please list doses and best brands you have tried. I assume everyone's body is different so I would have to find the correct nootropics and doses that work best for me, correct? Nevertheless what stack works best for each and everyone of you? Perhaps I will try all of yours over time and maybe one of your stacks is the best one for me , and boy would I be greatful for that, that's for sure as your stack would be helping me to become extremely intelligent.

Thanks everyone for all your help :-)

Edited by IDoNotWantToDie, 28 August 2014 - 09:34 AM.

#2 IDoNotWantToDie

• Topic Starter
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 08:25 PM

I would get more replies if this was put in the nootropics stacks section. I accidentally put it here by clicking on the wrong thing. So if a staff member could move it there it would be better. Nobody has to reply with specific retailer/product discussions. I'm more of just a noob looking on where to start. Thank you.

Edited by IDoNotWantToDie, 29 August 2014 - 08:27 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: placebo, nootropic, scholarly papers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users