paradise herbs i

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 William Sterog

• 505 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 August 2014 - 12:08 AM

These pills have:

Eleuthero root, wild siberian (0.8% eleutherosides b & e) Rhodiola root, wild (2% salidrosides 3% rosavins) Gynostemma pentaphyllum whole plant (30% Gypenosides) Reishi fruiting body (2.5% ergosterol 10% polys.) Ashwagandha root, wild (1.5% withanolides) Astragalus root, wild (4% isoflavones) Schisandra fruit (9% Schisandrins) Lycium fruit (10% polysaccharides) Cordyceps mycelia Cs-4 (7% cordyceptic acid) American Ginseng root (10% ginsenosides) Suma root, Brazilian (2.5% beta-ecdysterone) Royal Jelly (6% 10-hydroxydecanoic acid) Chinese licorice root (Gan Cao) (12% Glycyrrhizin) Ginger rhizome, fresh rainforest ginger (2% gingerols) Tangerine peel (Chen pi) (5% flavonoids)

on the inside. It looks so promising, but I'm not pretty sure if the amount of every adaptogen is enough to be useful. 

I'm interesting in the nootropics effects, the neurogenesis, the repair of axons and dendrits... And, if possible, a help with the energy boost, hair growth and anti-aging.

Do you think this pills can help? Would the components work together with synergy or none of them is in the necessary amount to be useful?

Sorry about my english. Thanks for your help. 

#2 Galaxyshock

• 1,460 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:12 AM

There's about 15 different herbs in 500mg pill? I think you'll need to take like 6 pills to have enough active compounds to notice anything from any of these. There's too much stuff for a single product. More isn't always better.

• Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 William Sterog

• Topic Starter
  • 505 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 August 2014 - 09:05 AM

There's about 15 different herbs in 500mg pill? I think you'll need to take like 6 pills to have enough active compounds to notice anything from any of these. There's too much stuff for a single product. More isn't always better.

Thats what I think at first, but in the home product website they said that the concrentation is 1:10 and you can get synergic interaction.

Also, the reviews are all positive, but there is no cientific study that supports none of the benefits.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users